Who the fuck approved this?

my.mixtape.moe/ympzvg.webm

what shitty show is this

That was terrible, how about a scene where this fuck is stuffing his face with food and smacking his lips like a mongoloid while talking.

Homeland

Homeland

Homeland

does anyone under 50 watch cable crime drama in the current year

is the guy in the webm supposed to be a bad guy or some stupid character we're supposed to mock or roll our eyes at as a viewer

wait...THIS is Homeland?
24 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> H*Mel*Nd

It's not!Alex Jones trying to sabotage Madam President by doing research on Sup Forums

lol

>modern tv

SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can someone tell me what he's saying

he has food in his mouth and i can't understand him. i've rewatched this like 10 times but it's just mostly gibberish.

In this show is not!Hillary the president?

thanks user

>implying anyone on Sup Forums would say shit like that

What the even is that fuck supposed to mean?

>Sup Forums pol

lmao what
either say Sup Forums or just pol. what hacks wrote this. who the fuck says Sup Forums pol

thats not how literally works

Imagine how boring TV would be if Shillary won.

I miss these smug frogs. Retard frogs and sadfrogs not welcome

>it's a Sup Forums is mentioned in a tv show episode
Man, me of 13/14 years ago never would've believed that this could ever happen.

Wasn't Sup Forums explicitly mentioned last season as well? At least I think it was right?

>literally
>unironically
HAHA EBIN I’M HACKOR

>Homeland
oh how the mighty have fallen

There are other imageboards, dumb newfag.

you die now