At age 48, Cate Blanchett put one one of the hottest, milkiest, MOMMIEST performances of the last 10 years...

At age 48, Cate Blanchett put one one of the hottest, milkiest, MOMMIEST performances of the last 10 years. Who knew my pre-cognizant love for mommy udders could be reignited 25 years later. FUCK mm just LET ME SUCK ON THOSE TITTIES holy fucking shit. I've been milking this boner for 15 minutes just looking at Hela clips and I'm harder than I ever have been. If I wanted to cum all over myself I could make that decision and have it happen .5 seconds later. Jesus fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAH5kFterr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine that hand touching her body

Just finished downloading Notes on a Scandal. What am I in for?

>Fake
>and gay

Missed opportunity, imo

Imagine her hand touching your body

Based insane milkies poster

One of the few things I liked about thor ragnarok was her. It's too bad her character is terribly written and she sucks as the villain.

I can't get over how fucking hot she is with that goth look, jesus

>destroys the entire treasure room and kills Thor's entire entourage single-handedly
>they had to destroy Asgard tho to kill her
>"sucks"

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

I meant she sucks as a villain. She's supposed to be the bad guy but she doesn't even do anything bad. That underworld God would have been a far better villain

I would allow myself to be fucked in the ass by an arab who hasnt showered or shaved in 10 years just to lick her pusy.

I gotta agree, she still looks pretty fuckable without makeup.

>she doesn't even do anything bad
>murders half of Asgard and the whole army
??????

I understand she's caked in makeup, but she looks in her early 30s ffs...

Did you even watch the movie? The army attacked her as soon as she took the throne. She was defending herself and executing traitors.

Who would win?

all she wanted was the love of her subjects

Blanchett has always been a babe but she isn't stacked. I'd still suck her tits though.

Kneenk has those broad shoulders that would barge the shit outta you for days

Leel has that super large forehead, denoting extra intellect that could be used to devise cunning plans

>allow

I'm definitely fucking Leel given the choice.

It's not just make-up. It's CG.

Post a pic of young blanchett

youtube.com/watch?v=JAH5kFterr8
>the way she talks about beating people up and throwing axes into people's guts
Cate is cute. Cute!

She’s an awful villain because I was rooting for her over Thor.

>The Leader vs Blade

Imagine her sucking your cock with the same ferocity as she is showing in this pic.

could you autist fucks stop with this
>mommy
meme already? you all sound like some inbred incest degenerates.

>worships the goddess of death

Gammag got that hourglass shape, Aroora built like a fridge.

What movie is this?

HAHAHAH Y(a)ruf actually looks like a completely different normal looking nig

Get on the MOMMY train or get out of the way. We are coming the fuck through and we are sucking weathered old titties like there is no tomorrow.

Yeah, imagine her scowling at you and she viciously throat fucks your cock while smiling and occasionally using teeth to increase your heart rate thus making your thundering fuckstick harder and she fingers your asshole and tongues your balls as your mushroom tip slams the back of her throat while her eyes widen and eagerly await for you to erupt in her mouth but she just keeps on sucking as you pass out only to wake up several hours later to find that she's took a dump on your chest and wrote "FAGGOT" on your forehead!!!FACT!!!

>swn ____ in your mouth

why live?

No. Just fucking stop already.

you guys are insane she looked like someone dressed up their grandmother in spandex and gave them an antler hat to wear.

>4 boobs and no ass
>no boobs and all ass
tough choice

Imagine her turning the hammer around and using the handle end + the Asgard magnet power to get a free infinite power energy dildo.

Imagine.

>low testo

she is so old

ajajjajajajajajajajajaja

>inbred incest degenerates.

well, yea, that's Sup Forums for you

>you guys are insane she looked like someone dressed up their grandmother in spandex and gave them an antler hat to wear.

I'D POUND HER MOUND FROM BEHIND WHILE HOLDING ONTO THOSE ANTLERS AND MAKING "VROOM-VROOM" NOISES AND IMAGINING SHE'S THE HARLEY DAVIDSON OF FUCK-MOMMIES YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH BABY!!!FACT!!!

>Guar of the Gaag

right got the chloe look

Yeah i couldn't get halfway through the movie, her acting was pretty shit and I shut it off when that drunk black girl appeared, it was so hamfisted

>black girl appeared, it was so hamfisted

DAE HATE WHEN OTHER RACES ARE IN MOOBIES?? WHY CANT IT JUST BE WHYTE PEPPEL?? OMG LET ME JUST RUN TO Sup Forums TO REAFFIRM MY OWN RACISM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Valkyrie was the worst part of the movie.

Worst part was definitely when this action/comedy kino ended.

It's funny, they're both still cute as fuck. Say what you want about her Goop and vaginal steaming, she's fine as hell.

have a (You)

unironically this. and I don't give a fuck about her skin. it was just another le stronk wommin (but not really?) who brought nothing but few lazy quips.

litty
Seriously though, what was her point in the movie? Aside from capturing Thor once he landed on the junk planet (which could have been handled in any number of other ways), I'm trying to think of what she actually does in the movie that justifies her screentime. If you want to get mad about something get mad at how bad the Warriors Three jobbed.

BASED

MORE HELA WEBMS

thx bois

>Seriously though, what was her point in the movie?

To remind Loki hes Asgardian, and that he cares about his people. Him seeing her memories at the battle against Hela helped him find his way back to righteousness. She was a representation Thor, Loki and her own redemption.

And fills in multiple boxes on the checklist.

Holy shit dat ass

Her sister is better

Notes on a Scandal.
She fucks her 15 year old student.

why is ric flair posting here? /asp/ or use your trip, bitch- wooooo