Lucifer

How come I never see any Lucifer threads? Am I the only person who watches this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AupmjUVSFuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's that one episode where a murder is committed at the start, then Lucifer is obnoxious and dickish to the lady-detective for like the ENTIRE episode, and then at the end finds the clue to solve the crime?

which ep was that?

kek

Maybe it's not a good show?

The idea behind the show is okay, but realization...

I've seen a few threads about it, it's a fun little show but I guess it's not enough to shitpost about it all day

yeah nah, its pretty fucking dumb

though it has two good milfs

his whole shtick gets pretty tiresome after a few episodes

I am starting to believe that Lucifer is not Satan, and they will introduce Satan, and Lucifer is Satan's young brother larping.

Cause no way is the devil gonna become a cuck for a roastie

Aimee Garcia is the hottest actress on the show.

Cause Sup Forums isnt full of middle aged woman

>become a cuck for a roastie
She can make Lucifer a little mortal bitch. He is physically and emotionally weak near her.

the acting of some of the cast is pretty intolerable even for a cop procedural type of show. it's ncis, double hacking bad. it's jarring when some of the actors a little better.

nope lucifer is definitely satan. though maybe more demons or angels might show up that are bigger assholes, because essentially god is the biggest dick of them all.

His character is not interesting enough for me to tolerate the formulaic nature of the show

I like the concept (the devil living among us, and he's actually not an asshole) but fuck me did they have to put it into the tired format of a police procedural?

Seriously maybe each season be its own thing
Season 1 be the police procedural,
Season 2 be a corporate business angle (think suits)
Season 3 be a political drama (think house of cards)
Season 4 be a crime story (think the wire)

>what is she
I guessed this in ep 1 of season 1
Mortal who can kill angels
Starts with an N and rhymes with effilem

>Cause no way is the devil gonna become a cuck for a roastie

What does that even mean? I ask as someone who hasn't seen the show, but was thinking abbout starting it.

Needs more supernatural shit. They could drop the whole devil thing and just have him be some kind of mentalist and it wouldn't change anything.

The one thing that is suppose to set it apart and they rarely touch on it.

I enjoy it, it's comfy.
It doesn't preach SJW shit and is written competently.

I see a few episodes of it here and there while waiting for or on the tail end of Gotham (the superior show)

Overall it looks pretty gay

they have angels and he uses his demon face to scare the shit out of people. cain is in it.

gotham is shit too

you take that back you fucker

I watch it
Its ok but for some reason the last 3 or so episodes the acting has been complete garbage it's as if kane and lucifer are the only ones that remember they are actors

why? it's terribly scripted and acted camp goth, but lacks and of the interesting aspects that make it work ie: in the case of tim burton movie. so you get an unbalanced cringe shit show.

He has showed his devil face to maybe 3 or 4 people for just a second. His one guido angel brother showed his wings once before getting killed. Maze has shown her face only twice, once it was only half on Halloween and Chloes kid thought it was fun. His mother cooked a guys face and the therapist with her light, and both times it was accidental. Then she just faded through a tear in space and was gone. And Lucifer showed his wings twice. Cain just gets shot or stabbed and gets back up. Hell is just boring octagon rock formations and doors to personal hells.

Face it, they spend the majority of their time dealing with yuppie crimes than they do with anything actually supernaturally interesting.

I like campy, light-hearted capeshit

but it's not good despite that. flash is lighthearted capeshit it doesn't mean the acting by everyone is is terrible and the dialogue goes from tolerable to wtf from scene to scene.

well yeah but that's not saying they don't use it at all. just under utilize it. they should have kept it closer to the comics, it's one of the comic books that's grounded enough not to be silly capeshit and they go and try t normalize that even further.

In the comics, he and Mazikeen have a strong romantic relationship even if they are open and there's no roastie cop, just his loli niece who is human/nice foil

gotham is like legends of tomorrow. just fun campy shit i watch with my friends

that's cool, legends of tomorrow is better than gotham, it's probably the worst capeshow running right now.

have to disagree with you. I like Gotham more than Legends of Tomorrow on the off the rails campiness
youtu.be/AupmjUVSFuk

it's okay that you're wrong. i'm not the one that has to live with that shit taste.

pig turns out to be a fake didn't it? just something to fuck with gordon? fucking lame backpedaling like not joker/jerome.

Lauren German needs to do lewder scenes already.

if you don't like it then don't watch it, friendo. As I said, I like it's off the rails campiness. If you want to call that shit then go ahead

I see what you did there user.

I was hoping they'd do a full on adaptation of the comics, but instead we ended up with a crossover between Charmed and a generic detective show.

>Am I the only person who watches this?
yes

>AHMMM LUCIFAHH MONINGSTAHH
english people sound retarded

He looks autistic.
Hannibal was better.

Got fed up with the formula and lack of otherworldly shit in s3, droped at vegas and i couldnt stand the main actor since ep fucking 1