youtube.com/watch?v=65ihOY0Z1YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Itqq9hzLapk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3_C_PefoE4o
brycemorganfilm.com/
brycemorganfilm.com/reel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did Universe fail?

youtube.com/watch?v=65ihOY0Z1YQ

It never had the comfy charm of sg-1 or atlantis.
>mind stones ruined it

who hype for SOYGATE?
youtube.com/watch?v=Itqq9hzLapk

>genius hieroglyph expert decades before Daniel, who even needs him?
>*beats up Nazis*
>"she's not quite what I expected!"
>*puts toxic white flyboy in his place*
>"uh, I'm in charge here!"

isnt she his old lady mentor from the main series?
The one that taught him everything

if by "taught him everything" you mean brought him to the project so he could solve all their problems, yes

Man...this is just insulting.

James Spader must look back at his young photos and just cry. He's such an ugly bald man baby now.

didnt she loose her husband in the stargate, how are they gona make that look like a yas queen moment.

it's pretty clear from the trailer they're retconning the whole backstory to hell and back, I wouldn't be surprised if Ernest isn't in this at all

fuck this gay show

the way they dance around carter and o`neill getting together is so infuriating, especially when they all but confirm it in the s8 finale but then halfway through s9 shes like lol im not in a relationship.. kinda .... then goes to kiss fucking martouf

cmon

haha fuck you idiot!

oh Jesus Christ no please I had no idea about this and I don't want it

Never forget that Mackay nearly had his own loli

>Sup Forums is now a pleb tier with Dr.Who, Star Trek and Star Wars shit ever day

hehe yeah lets post another black panther thread instead :P

what were the writers thinking when they made Ronon Dex because he is the most boring character in the entire series
literally just an really EPIC...... lone wolf badass with autism

I don't see the problem especially with later sg1

Nop, let's talk about old good Sup Forums stuff instead of Reddit tier shit.
SG1, Farscape and B5

idk, he wasnt so charming there either

Stargate and Farscape are the only real reasons I go to reddit. It's the only place where you can get legit news about them. I don't really care about other shows or movies that much. For them imdb is enough for info.

Just visited, like an hour ago, for a first time since they announced sgo. Everyone is pissed af. Same goes for youtube. Imagine that, even the fucking normies are raging.

Was sgo a suicide act, or just a product of complete idiocy? Is this the end?

I read that the creator of Farscape is trying to revive it.

Never watched Babylon 5, tho. I know it's good and all, but I haven't found the time for it.

I doubt that people that care for Stargate can be called normies in full sense of the word.
It's not Star Trek in terms of cultural recognition.
The only market thus are hardcore fans who have been on board since SG1 and having remained invested in the franchise for so long they're naturally complete autists - people who are most sensitive to retcons and reboots.
In other words it's classic example of targeting the audience that isn't really there - liberal female casual fans

Spot on
Why anyone would think a franchise as dead as stargate is worth being received is beyond me

Don't shitpost user

It was said Emmerich always hated SG1 made SG more famous than his movie. And when his SG movie sequels (which wouldve erased the series' lore) was cancelled because of his shitty id4-2 movie, He may be behind this sabotage as well. Seemly compromise, to "okay, lets keep the series as canon", yet he puts lbgt teenager to write a feminist preque to undermine the whole series universe...

That poof that played Eli, Robert Carlyle carried the whole show.

I-I wasn't ;_;

>lbgt teenager to write a feminist preque to undermine the whole series universe...

Thank you for that sentence, user. Here, have this.

This is the correct answer. Stargate operates with a basic overarching enemy mixed in with planet of the week. In SG-1, that's Apophis, then System Lords, then Anubiz, then Ori (who were a mistake IMO). Atlantis had the Wraith then the Replicators.

Universe never really had that. Also, they had already done the "expedition stuck in the lost city" concept, so "expedition stuck in the traveling ship" seemed ridiculous. Bad casting also turned me off, I couldn't stand any of the characters.

If the franchise is gonna have any legs, they need something that follows the SG-1 format with limited run seasons of 12-14 episodes each. And get some of the original cast back.

Also, I will say that the power creep in Stargate ultimately killed some of the appeal. SG-1 starts with the idea of going out in the universe with existing technology that's way underpowered compared to alien gear. The team/SGC survives because of their ingenuity.

By the end of the show, we've got multiple ships and advanced technology. At some point it stopped being our Earth and became something totally fictional

oooh come on, I already fapped twice today

It's called progress. It would be really dumb and boring if there were 17 seasons of humans being humans.

One of my favorite Atlantis episodes. The fifth season was way better than people say. Or is that S4 they say that about?

>It's a Jaffa training camp episode
>It's a Teal'c's family episode
>It's a Carter's snakeman boyfriend shows up episode
>It's a Daniel Jackson is the sole hope of the universe episode

The power creep is my favorite part of the show. Compared to Trek or other shows where they get a new tech for one episode that breaks at the end of the episode or they have to leave it behind for whatever reason gets super annoying. The point of the show is to build up earth tech to defend against aliens and it really feels like they progress like you would expect the military to discovering crazy space tech

Some of the reasons I might like Farscape more.

It's a shame we never got that movie to wrap up Atlantis. It's sad to see Sheppard talking about how he tried to buy the franchise to get the movie made but MGM imploded too hard.

>It's a Carter episode
>It's a Jack episode
>It's a Hammond exists episode

>The last episode
dont even fucking remind me

>The feminism episode

>Farscape
>It's a Mad Max crossover Episode

>It's an alien race appears in one episode and never again episode.

>Straya
>long list of decent actors

I really liked that guy's power and the episodes story but I hated him a character

The first time I saw that alien was during a midnight rerun and I damn near jumped out of my seat. Kek.

Which ps one game are those cutscenes from?

stop breathing, please

Blatant pandering to fans, who did not want to be pandering (the guy that played WoW who decrypted le ebin sekrit code and was also a fat), idiotic drama in space.
Seriously Rush was perhaps the only good character, was a hard-science man who looked for a way out, while the chubby guy just came about and was "lol smarter than you mr. 8 Phds in astrophysics"

The Rush/Young dynamic was great. Camilla was annoying, Chloe was fucking dreadfully dull. Greer was top tier hothead material

why did they bother with s9 + 10, they are so shit compared to the rest of the show (barring the growing pains of season 1)

its such a chore to sit through these episodes

There should instead be a series set in far future where Stargate program is public knowledge and humans have almost Asgard tier technology and are interstellar power.
The story would involve threat caused by the gates themselves: for example their use attracted some extradimensional aliens or just tore hole in space with new team having to fix it.
Planet of the week format could by upheld through search for some plot coupon.
Powerlevel could also be little nerfed by for example the crisis fucking up hyperspace travel, forcing humans to once again rely on Stargate as their sole means of interstellar transport.

true words.

>Seriously Rush was perhaps the only good character
good actor!=good character. He was edgy as fuck.
The show was a trash because the script was shit. Thats so simple. The idea behind SG1 was a development. They were going nowhere

*cough* Stargate Infinity *caugh*

The Unending was great and you know it

>going nowhere
Yes they were
to the center of the universe lmao

so much lost potential.

So basically they only need a Hyperspace storm that cuts off half of the off world colonies/research stations that has to be reached with a Stargate.
much like Dark Imperium with stargates.
Wasn't this the idea behind SG:Infinity?

the only thing 'great' about s9 + 10 is claudia black being a massive slut

everything is is sub par

>>The feminism episode
where he hits on the yougest?

>Human race ruling the universe with an iron hand
I would watch it

I miss old feminism

Episode 3

>Adria-Baal-SG1-teamup

Make them more into Federation but ethnostate and keeping to themselves.
They don't have anything like prime directive but if there's no reason they stay clear from primitive planets while trading and loosely cooperating with those more advanced.
The opening episodes before crisis arrives could even set them up as sort of sheriffs of the galaxy, dropping in and shooting down nasty pirates trying to prey on unaware preindustrial peasants - you know the way Asgard did back in the day.

>Humanity succeeding where the Goa'uld could not.
I would love to see that.

This would be great. Now the only thing this needs is a competent villain.

Better ideas than SGO?

>lets make a new SG series with an alternatedimension O'neill!
>say no more

keep the cheekyness, restart the exploring worlds for alien tech

Villains could be for example some aliens from different galaxy or even different universe.
I'd go full Endless and make them a species from dimension completely unlike our own.
>Their universe is dying
>Stargate travels open a tear for them
>They use it to escape their doom
>Our universe drives them almost insane
>They begin campaign to colonize and make our worlds more suitable to their needs
>They're generally scary and incomprehensible, but also oddly serene
>Their technology is all around weird, not conforming to established laws of the setting
>Lives they encounter on their way are like weeds and pests that need to be delt with
>You can link things like criptids etc to their accidental past appearances in our universe
>Ultimately they're not really evil but just desperate
>Because most of their species is still on the other side they can switch between small numbers and seemingly unlimited forces depending on story tension

>I'd go full Endless
Fucking sign me up. Seeing the Riftborn on Stargate would be amazing.
then again the whole Endless Universe deserves a proper adaptation rooted in interstellar war and lorehunting on the Dust.

Because someone watched the 200th episode and didn't realise it was a joke episode and said this looks awesome let's do this the kids will love it and completely miss judged it. Also there was no stargates in a star gate show.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3_C_PefoE4o

This actually sounds nice
>no reviving old enemies
>no fapping to ancients
>not yet another replicator species

Goa'uld were the best villains and the show declined rapidly once they became irrelevant second fiddles to more dangerous ayy lmaos.

>tfw no series that focuses on the intrigue and warfare between rival goa'uld thousands of years ago

Imagine Gods of Egypt but Stargate

Ok so are they going with she was of age when the gate is found because I'm sure she was just a little girl in the movie and the show and was in the 1950's when Ernest disappeared, which is when she started with the gate. this is going to suck isn't it, I'm sad already

How can someone be this much SJW bitch and qt at the same time?

>USC
>University of Spoiled Children

Plenty of SJW cunts that are qt, even though most of them are ugly, some attractive one get wind of it and do it as a fashion thing.
Also wasn't Sup Forums obsessed with some anarchist girl that was in the female march or something.

FEAR the qts lad.

yeah thats unfair.
they spoil them at young age with buzzwords like worldpiece and rainbow and such bs

I'd like her to check my privilage
>brycemorganfilm.com/
Let's take a look at experience of person being handed Stargate franchise

>worldpiece

No wonder they go crazy with social justice.
I'd be bonkers as well if my parents kept saying fake words to me through my entire childhood.

Don't look at that link user it will only make you sad she is just a YouTuber and that was shit

Looks good 1:20 is so powerful so stronk

brycemorganfilm.com/reel

>Implying you can't mold this chick into a centrist and decent gf material.

Women will ALWAYS parrot the viewpoints/tastes of their man if:
>They respect you more than as a boyfriend and you can make your case for it. Requirement: You have to make more money than her.
>If she finds you physically attractive; the more her minge tingles when you take your shirt off, the more valid are your points to her.
>Fucking her good. This pair-bonding exercise has a bigger intrinsic value to women.
>If you're calm and assertive and not obsessive/nagging.

You could have this chick referring to the wagegap as a myth, being critical of islam and have her dress up in catholic schoolgirl outfit/leash and calling you daddy in like a year tops.

>have her dress up in catholic schoolgirl outfit/leash and calling you daddy in like a year tops.
I take it you don't talk to many sjw user, if you did you would realise this is what they are all in to, this is basic first date material.

Episode? I dont remember this one?

>S5 ep4 "The Fifth Man"

Wtf I love Menga-kun now.