Hahhahaha Sup Forums btfo

hahhahaha Sup Forums btfo

maybe now they'll fuck off and stop posting here

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/apprentice-producers-created-trump-character-article-1.3806721
youtube.com/watch?v=jC20s2flBSM
youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this show is so fucking bad hoy fucking shit

ah yes. the old character assassination tv series drives people off random chinese imageboards cliché

The show is bad even without the political intent behind it. The timing of jokes is awful and relies too much on topical humor like Colbert is used to instead of writing it like a cartoon that still would be funny without context. Then there are all the actors that give zero shits about their performance except for ironically the guy playing Trump.

This show actually makes Trump kind of lovable and relatable

Thats it guys, Im voting hillary

Is this colbert's fetish? Why does he want to hatefuck trump?

>character assassination
>Trump
lmao

I'm a lefty and this shit makes me cringe

like when people started sympathizing with this guy?

lmao he's not even a character amirite

No worries mate, it's actually kind of good

absolutely agree

Well, the idea of him being a billionaire success story was a character

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/apprentice-producers-created-trump-character-article-1.3806721

>hoy
NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hey america, how's your healthcare working out

>media (((producers))) for a tv show say it was all them
Yeah, sure, it's not like Trump had the image of a billionaire success story since the fucking 80s

>Jews making fun of the kike-worshipping President
Wait, what does this have to do with Sup Forums hehe

this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=jC20s2flBSM

lmao muh jew parentheticals

Being famous and wealthy yes, but in terms of business at the time certainly not

>“We wanted to show people that Donald Trump is not a good businessman when it comes to building a company and managing a company,” he told People, “and I wanted to say how how scary it is that he is running the country because he doesn’t do due diligence on any of his deals.”

OOOH NONONOO ONOOO ASFHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO LITTLE TRUMPIES! THE LITTLE TRUMPIES ARE BUTTHURT ALREADY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO NONONONOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA BUTTHURT LITTLE TRUMPIES MAKING FUN OF TRUMPIE MAKES HIS LITTLE DICKLICKERS ANGWY WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH WHY THEY MAKE FUN OF TRUMPIE WAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NOO OH NO OH NOOOOOAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN THEY EVER RECOVER? WILL THEY EVER RECOVER? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA NOOOOOO Sup Forums BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAA OMG OMG I CANT BREATHE I CANT BREATHE HAHAHAHAA I THINK I PEED A LITTLE AHAHAHAAHAHAA NOOOOOOO JUST NOOOOOO THE TRUMPIES REACTION IS FUCKING PRICELESS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hilarious right

>shadman

>515 businesses
>7 bankruptcies that all experts admit was not caused by trump but actually caused by the struggles of the gambling industry
>508 functioning businesses right now

NICE TRY Sup Forums AHAHAHAHAHAAAA THE BUTTHURT! THE BUTTHURT! I CAN FEEL IT SWELLING IN YOUR LOOSE HAIRY ANUS AHAHAHAHAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

lol, no, im srs

>Being famous and wealthy yes, but in terms of business at the time certainly not
What are you even talking about? He'd become a billionaire by the late 80s. Art of the Deal was written in 87.

>this is reddit's strongest argument

And why are you here?

thank you for correcting the record TIDF

unlike Correct The Record, the TIDF actually corrects something

I read a review today where the no doubt liberal reviewer basically said the show was funny, but dad because they made Trump seem like a vain lovable Dad instead of the Monster He So Obviously Is.
So I guess Colbert might fail with the demographic he wanted?

the bankruptcies weren't even him going bankrupt, they were him renegotiating his debt with the banks by using loopholes in bankruptcy laws.

Trump going "bankrupt" was actually just him lowering his debt on some loans he'd taken out

>he thinks this is an argument
lmao nah just laughing at you pathetic faggots.

DELET

Also Trump himself never went bankrupt. His company bankruptcies hardly put a dent in his net worth. At most he lost a few million each time.

>the sad clown

doubt it, you're putting way too much effort into your posts for someone who is genuinely laughing

>faggots
uh oh, just contacted reddit, they're gonna destroy all your karma now fuckboy

Hey guys check out my epin centrist "politicians are all the same bro" statement when I say that this cartoon were made by butthurt faggots which make other fags butthurt

Obviously literal fags are butthurt due to their sinful lifestyle but in this case I speak with a metaphor in mind

this was more amusing than colbert's cucked cartoon.

get ready for me to unleash my secret move
drumpf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH
I'M MEEEEEEEELTIIIIIIIIING
MEEEEEEEEEELTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO
*seals applaud*

*gasp*

drumpfs hate him!

user you read my mind.

All caps guarantees the guy looks like crying wojack.

Doesn't really make sense. He's been a well known billionaire since the eighties. People actually really liked him up until the election too. I'm black and he did a few things in the 90s that helped out my specific neighborhood and especially my parents and my friends parents on our block. Naacp award, Oprah loved him etc. Despite me thinking he's not some evil demagogue I'm not happy with him as president. I went as far to vote for Hillary but even I see the endless media lies.

If I had to be truthful I'd say I haven't noticed my life change in any real way. In fact it's a bit hard to ignore some of the better things he's done for the little guys in coal and small business. I own a small distribution company, with the taxes I'm getting money back for the first time too.

I would never admit any of this irl though.

why would i be mad though? laughing at a person whose mad that the media is eviscerating trump again. the only people mad here are Sup Forumstards that don't like that cheeto hitler is getting shat on again.

>I'm black

kek sure you are. this is the lowest of the low. prove it. prove your black, time stamped picture of your hand. go ahead i'll wait.

>Why would I be mad

Sometimes you ask an honest question and pretend it's rhetorical.

That's one you've got to answer for yourself, maybe your self-image took a hit after Trump won an apparently impossible victory and you've felt emasculated ever since.

Ummmm sweetie I learned more History from one tv episode than from all the boring books you read

He said he voted for Hillary, what more do you need?

now this is delusion

lmao imagine actually being triggered by an interracial couple and saving this screencapture to your hard disk drive and sharing it

More like I hit the nail on the head.

Good forbid a black man have a point differente from your extremist leftist insanity. New age liberals are the most racist people alive.

BLEACHED

>he

k

so can't prove it. gotcha

Sup Forums pretends to be centrists in arguments too. its always obvious. "i'm actually a liberal" for Sup Forums is like when racist people say "i have a black friend!"

that's ridiculously egregious

>no
>proof

k

>m-muh based blacks could never be rational and think for themselves

Go stroke your White Savior ego complex somewhere else retard

Looks like animated kino is back on the menu

Based

Dude have you seen Sup Forums meetups? I believe it.

>Sup Forumstards
>rational

>Sup Forumstards
>think for themselves

k

Where was the show Lil Obonobo all about his childhood in Kenya?

This is honestly 1984 shit. They are basically white washing how shitty and unwelcomed non whites were in Europe/UK at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI
Live action satire is where it's at.
Although in saying that everytime I see a political skit on SNL it's not only horrendously unfunny it goes on forever.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

Who let this monkey out if his reddit cage?

>redditors
>not unbearable mouth breathing retards with a total lack of self awareness

Kill yourself freak

Are you fucking lost?

I asked my black coworker I was interested in dating black chicks, he told me “if you wanna fuck with monkeys, go work at a zoo”

what do you mean by triggered exactly?
what you said would take me about 20 seconds total, alt left click funny image - reply - attach image - post - laugh

>some guy
>east cheeseburgers alone in his room to pass the time
>enthusiastic about some channel about gorillas
>likes ice cream

arent hitpieces supposed to make someone look bad? or are the (((elites))) so fargone that they legit think making him seem like a regular joe schmoe is a bad thing. though i guess we live in a time where someone who is a populist automatically makes them hitler

>WAHHHH WHY CANT I HAVE MY SAFESPACE ON Sup Forums LIKE I DO ON REDDlT
>WAHHHH STUPID Sup Forums MEANIES

lol they made Bush into a lovable idiot and people liked him even more

It was called Lil Bill

do you just cry about Sup Forums all day?

never got to why this is their "gotcha" agains him being a bad businessman. if anything a lesser businessman can take a single bankcruptcy and lose everything. if youre at a level where mutiple losses dont even phase you then youve officially made it

I remember Dubya had a sitcom, That's My Bush or something, but they cancelled it because of 9/11. I vaguely remember a botched abortion fetus character.

It's a tranny from reddit that had a major meltdown on nov 8 2016. He set up shop here and posts non stop anti Sup Forums threads everyday because he can't work due to his mental illness. Pic related seems to trigger the fuck out of him lmao

>Sup Forums is trying to ignore this

>WE WON, LIBS BTFO
>NO WAIT DON'T MAKE FUN OF HIM

>muh literal tranny boogeyman
>actually believing all leftist posting is done by one person

lol now THATS delusional. k. sure thing. leftypol doesn't exist. antifa doesn't exists. its just 1 person. k. lol. WHATEVER YA GOTTA TELL YASELF SPORT

The funniest part about that little bush show was the parts where Jeb was a drooling retard that took the short bus

>mfw he meltdown over that tranny pic EVERY time

You're typing like an hysteric.

Why can’t you type like a grownup?

lol you are so triggered

He really did.

Like clockwork, noticeably.

when will this meme of books>>any other informational medium end?

we live in an age where you can play overwatch healsut mode with a dildo up your ass while listening to audio of guns germs and roses in the background

we have moved on from unwieldy pieces of paper. i myself have amassed a small shelf of books but i only filp through them again when im super bored. also as a bookish child it also destroyed my eyeseight

HAHAHAHA

Will these fags ever tire? They're efforts is like taking a piss in the ocean and hoping it's gonna make a difference

>immediately proving him right
genuinely LOL'd out loud

There's just a reality to books, because of the low cost of it, and the lack of restrictions imposed by prose the limitations as to what the story consists of really go as far as you want them to.

I'm a big fan of film as a medium and think that it can do a lot of things prose can't but the sheer accessibility of it from a creative end and it's ability to scratch our narrative itch as consumers is unmatched, imo.

>a majority of the boards outside of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /fit/, and Sup Forums are leftist
>retards from Sup Forums actually think they are somehow the majority and anyone with liberal ideas is just 1 tranny

kek