What can we learn from this movie?

what can we learn from this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrE1ZvldiFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That hard work and ruthlessness will get you far in life.

that the sociopaths are cool meme jumped the sharknado

That high cheekbones are top tier

that it's literally my biopic

That our social system rewards psychopathy

Also we are sick fucks in general for enjoying watching fellow humans in pain

When is the third movie in the Jake at Night trilogy coming out? We have Nightcrawler and Nocturnal Animals which were both solid 8/10s.

That there is no difference between how a psychopath behaves and how parts of our society are.

we lose our humanity when our EGO takes over.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrE1ZvldiFE

But the alt-right still makes it cool to be a sociopath because they told me women only fuck 6'6" aryan Chads who stomp on puppies with stoic nerves of steel because The Weak Must Fear the Strong

This, BASED.

/ourblackguy/

Media is as corrupted as any other institution, probably even more so.

the point was that he was a fucking weirdo who seemed off the whole movie, but in the last scene where he instructs his employees his behaviour seems appropriate for the first time, I'm sure theres a deeper meaning behind this

and that it's all ran by ruthless sociopaths

The Driver vs Lou Bloom, when?!

travis bickle would fuck them both up

If you want to play the lottery you gotta work to afford the ticket.

hard work pays off

I had no interest in this movie for years because Charlie made the name sound so retarded and all I could picture was people wriggling around in the dark, pretending to be worms.

Then I finally watched it and really liked it.

That mental illness is the best source of movie material.

Fpbp as always.

A friend is a gift you give yourself.

Am I in a fucking truman show? The past 5 movies that I've watched will have threads made about them immediately like fucking magic.

yes... magic

Successful people are mostly sociopaths that build their success on the back of other people.
Society rewards this.

Network for millennials

s-stop it..

same shit Im scared

I think they have things that separate them from each other but one upvote for this post

I used to think I was in a truman show as a kid but then realized all I do is jack off all day why would anyone watch that?

Nice trips.

Maybe it's because he wasn't born to be an underdog and he always felt misplaced, but being on top for the first time meant he could win.