What are some movies with spooky shit in them?

What are some movies with spooky shit in them?
I don't necessarily mean actual horror stuff but things that make your imagination going and chills crawl down your skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=px1y8JMwcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=TJWL9YaZ3C0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body
youtube.com/watch?v=GgeDh1WCyeM
youtube.com/watch?v=b8HSaMc_TcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show girls

The Serpent and the Rainbow

how to catch a monster

also the ritual with based rafe

What movie is that?

seconding this

10 years later, I still think about how spooky Hellraiser was quite often. It was way too much for younger me

Xtro

Die Jagd

honnestly if you ever cross something like that just roll over it with your truck

In the mouth of madness

In the original Fantasia, there was a weird segment where a triangular rock-like object walked down a hallway with a musical cue every time it moved from side to side.

Was unsettling when I was 5-8 or so.

It's at 7:50

youtube.com/watch?v=px1y8JMwcAg

>The Ritual

Fucking this. Good luck not dwelling on the implications of the “choir.”

Jagd?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJWL9YaZ3C0

based yag poster

>not dwelling on the implications of the “choir.”
elaborate pls

This whole movie is so deliciously fucked up

Interstellar: origins

>How To Catch a Monster
Can you provide an IMDb link?

thats just a human doing the crab walk covered in shit with a mask on the back of their head and by the looks of the shoulders its a dude

That film is a no budget Brit flick from 1982 though

You’ve seen it? I don’t want to spoil it.

>watches trailer on JewTube
You're not wrong, user.

look up the birthing scene

not him but i saw and loved it, spoil away

The trailer and viral program of Blair Witch Project. The movie itself was less good

ju-on

Some people who I’ve seen discussing it thought that room was a mock “church” filled with more effigies. They’re half right, but they’re not effigies. They’re what becomes of the “faithful.” They’re basically like those bog mummies you hear about being found from time to time. That’s the “eternal life” the woodgod offers - an eternity living in your fear, singing his praises as a member of its very own heavenly choir.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body

It has to be that screaming tranny.

>Going anywhere near an abomination like that

I'd give it a wide berth

Watership Down

What was the movie with the old disabled muted guy in bed who was being taken care of and some ghost or some shit would torment him from the ceiling when no one was there.

la creatura...

>LOOKIN FOR SOME ACTION
>NOTHIN SHORT OF BAD

>just rez things

The Cloverfield ParadoohahahhAHHAHAHAHA

Is this like the old Candlejack meme where you sa-

Obviously you've never driven through Essex.

Fucking saved.

Honey, where I'm from I see that every night. *snaps*

What roadsides in Essex look like?

the birth scene is the best

Is this Vidocq?

Only part I didn't like was the way they moved, it looked awkward.
The whole built up with the sound stopping as soon as it step inside the room was great though

Fucking Quarians

Reminds me of the baby scene from trainspotting which is definitely spooky youtube.com/watch?v=GgeDh1WCyeM

Hell yes. Just as you’ve convinced yourself it was just in his head... surprise! And for once, it wasn’t a low effort jump scare.

Scares like the hand up in the tree were really effective

seething of a ghost
don't look at the trailer cause its basically the best part of the movie (the ending)
just look it up
its chinese gore from the 80's it has to be seen

Anyone remembers Painkiller Asylum level?
youtube.com/watch?v=b8HSaMc_TcM

When they show the woodgod for the first time(when they’re making their way up that hill), it legit creeped me out. I think I watched that one scene about three more times once it was over. It’s just really well done.

pff.
Pink Elephants shit on Blue Meanies.

The ghost/demon scene with the freezing climber in Kurosawas Dreams. Along with first one with the kid seeing the forest spirits

I saw Perfume last night with my gf. It's pretty disturbing especially the beginning when they try to smother a baby

*truck stops*
what do?

I hate David Lynch but God DAMN