Riding to new city

>riding to new city
>bring horse to halt outside city and say the place's name out loud

I do this every time in my car.

What was his fucking problem? Was it autism?

He said it to rouse Pippin.

Maybe because he's been riding straight for days and he's finally happy he reached his destination?

Does this bother you? You may have autism

Camelot!

but he doesn't even arrive from that angle.
the scene implies he went up a small nearby hill, stopped AND THEN said 'Minas Tirith'

why? So Pippin could get a good camera shot?

Ae cannut maek the distunce

why is movie Gondor so barren?

did they run out of money?

>riding to Sup Forums
>posting the same shitpost everyday

It’s after a massive plague and the capital was relocated to the the fortress, osgiliath is their capital city but it’s pretty much ravaged and uninhabitable. You can only imagine the state the western men were in, their population was very close to being wiped out.

>you will never play a 1:1 scale LOTR mmo

lotro has shit-tier graphics and gameplay

>taking an elevator to the 8th floor
>stop it on every floor, say the name of the floor aloud
>keep going

All the farming was outsourced because rohan offered massive farming subsidies, it's all explained in the extended editions

I had a comfy time on it for a while though

Everyone does that?

Why didn't they just destroy the ring in mount doom?

lotro was comfy as fuck tho

>stop every step
>Middle-Earth

i do this when i pull up to work

>put '96 Corolla into park, remove keys
>Ah, Piggly Wiggly

He’s talking to Shadowfax, the lord of horses

>Shadowfax
>white

acute sexual starvation

We don’t really see much of Gondor, only the pelenor fields. It probably makes sense that the area is kind of barren. It has been constantly raided by Mordor for hundreds of years etc, although yes there are meant to be farms and shit there in the books.

The real question should be why is Rohan a brown rocky desolate wasteland. It’s meant to be flat and lush and green and like a place where horses can thrive and a horse centric culture would take root

Why did shadowfax have a feudal title? Does he have vassal horses to pay tribute to him? Do they have to pay him any taxes or tithes, or provide him with levies during a time of war?

Lotro isnt 1:1 but its still really fucking big

what town is that

This never happens. Show me the video proof.

Bree

This is such a terrible fucking shot.

The title lord is status, the horse is from the first age. Other horses probably respect him, in this mythos most horses, especially the Rohirrim, are very intelligent.