How come we're not talking about the fact that there's a fucking Quake comic out today?

How come we're not talking about the fact that there's a fucking Quake comic out today?

Is it good?

>not making a Quake comic where the ogre is the main character
The trash is where you go into.

can you storytime it?

Because it's not the 1990s.

Not sure if it's been scanned yet. I just happened to stumble into it while browsing Comixology and immediately dropped my jaw to the ground. I can post the preview pages.

I loved the monsters from the First Quake

But the 90s trends are cool again. Azrael's edgy batsuit even officially came back today in Detective Comics.

I really don't understand how this comic is even a thing. It's so random.

You mean, there's an ad for their mediocre new game?

>game is good because of the gameplay
>make an adaptation
That's always a terrible idea.

It's also a game with zero plot. This isn't a "Tales of the Human-Strogg War" Quake 2 comic, it's Quake Champions. It's like trying to make a comic about the non-talking characters from Smash Bros, except that would have a chance to be good.

>John Stalvern waited.

Anyone want me to post the whole thing?

Looks like someone wants the whole thing

Credit it /vg/ for download

If only the game was as good as this comic. And the comic only has art going for it.

he suddenly grows a beard

Unreal was always better

Screenshot 20 was a duplicate

Because who wants to read a Quake comic about a game of deathmatch? I would rather just play the game or read a comic about weird Strogg stuff.

>UNNGH

This is what happens when you tell someone to make a comic about a PC shooter with absolutely no plot.

Shit, I guess you're right, it's inevitable. I just hoped it would happen so soon.

end of image dump

Liar! Blasphemer!

Oh, Shamblers, my walking nightmares

Thanks user

y-you too

>It's Quake Champions but in comic form
Fucking why? They should have done a comic about Quake 1.