So what's the in-universe for them breaking up with their boyfriends?

So what's the in-universe for them breaking up with their boyfriends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUYW0JyzydA
vimeo.com/67606405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tony is a douche + Won't stop being Ironman.

Thor is a literal God and she doesn't want the trouble of being in a relationship with him.

Well Pepper is already rich and Tony is an obsessive, narcissistic manchild. So it makes sense she would get tired of his shit.

But Jane has no good reason to break up with Thor. He's fucking Thor for fuck's sake. Is she going to do better? No. Fuck that jew bitch.

Did Tony just propose to Pepper?

The actresses did not want to come back easy way to write the characters out.

Because those women are some strong and independent women.

I haven't seen Iron Man 3 in years but didn't Pepper Potts get some fire core put inside of her that granted her superpowers? Were those removed by the end of the movie? Is she canonically a hero?

Actresses wanted too much money

yes at the end of Homecoming

Yeah at the end of the movie Tony says he fixed her

oh ok. that would have been cool to explore, but OOPS I guess marvel's gotta keep it simplestupid

I think they left it open ended because they weren't sure the actress would come back

>that would have been cool to explore

Well ...

youtube.com/watch?v=OUYW0JyzydA

Jane is a smol who couldn't handle the Big Asgardian Cock

They're weren't black. They will turn up in Wakanda.

glad I'm not the only one who would have liked to see that. surprised it's not a more popular thing, especially with the new wave feminists wanting female superheroes. truly a missed opportunity that could have been pretty nice

No one asked for it because no one liked Iron Man 3.

>#5th highest grossing movie no one likes...

I remember thinking it was no better or worse than the other iron man/thor crap. I'm easier to please since I grew up on Batman Forever and Daredevil

I distinctly remember liking him just fucking around in some small town for like half the movie. I also like that woman who kinda looks like a man who was in it

I only watched Ironman 3 for Rebecca Hall and Guy Pearce

why don't you calm the fuck down

Is she homo for him?

End titles theme >>> some horsepople

Pepper is going to marry Tony now, but in Civil War part of the explanation is that she got tired of his shit.

Considering a lot of bad things like Ultron were his fault, who can blame her?

>implying Thor didn't dump her ass instead

Thor is all sorts of dropped characters

What happened to Sif?

It is pretty darn good. It's the only marvel movie track that I enjoy listening to on it's own.

vimeo.com/67606405

end theme sounds like a discount james bond theme.

Isn't she on earth? I remember her being in a few of the Agents of Shield previews, though I never actually watched the show so I don't know.

She shown up a few times but she MIA

Ultron was Wanda's fault, and Wanda's fault alone.

She was in the show twice, but that was seasons ago. No one knows why she's not in Ragnarok (in-world). Maybe she didn't like her portrayal in Loki's theater play?

Didn't Gwen retire from acting?
I was surprised when she was on Spiderman Homecoming

"retire" as in "I am not going to take a pay cut, and no one willing to pay my old rate."

>Thor is a literal God and she doesn't want the trouble of being in a relationship with him.

too fucking late. she already ruined 2 movies and kept sif from having more screentime. fuck you, hershlag.

Far as I know the non jew is still with tony officially unofficially.

GP is a one of those Hollywood Kabbalah jews now.

>fan vitriol forces MCU writers to retcon their own movie
Oh, but that happens all the time. Right?

>What happened to Sif?
>No one knows why she's not in Ragnarok

'I was asked, but the timing of when they were going to shoot and when Blindspot was gonna shoot — it was pretty much the same time. So there was a conflict there.'

I said in-world. It's well known that the actress wasn't available at the time.

The wiki says Loki banished her as she could figure out he wasn't really Odin, but that not shown on screen.

>Loki
>Being sinister post Dark World
Look at the ending shot of Dark World and tell me that matches the tone of Ragnarok

Hooleeefuk are you still crying about muh tone. You need to get over that already. There are less people on Midgard that give a fuck about this than there are women I've slept with.

Congrats, now you realize it was a soft reboot

Yeah, but those feelings of fear where already inside tony, she just brought them out. Also, Tony is super hella self-absorbed and thinks he knows better than everyone else so his actions in Ultron track with his personality. Btw, after re watching the avenger and captain american movies the other day, I have to say, age of Ultron holds up better than avenger 1. I use to always view age of Ultron as trash but idk, the movie just clicked with me on this rewatch. The character, themes, and plot stuff are lot more interesting than previously thought.

Based on a weak-ass comment by Feige

>And the idea that (Loki) would have to get rid of Heimdall, because Heimdall can see everything. That was an idea - and probably the Warriors Three, to discount them... which is probably an answer to a question I've been asked a few times today: Sif was probably banished. She's off somewhere.

And yet the Warriors Three are right there and get killed in seconds.

From the same quote:

>It's been in the works for many years, right, since we finished Dark World. What has Loki been doing on that throne in guise of Odin? And we always liked the idea that he was doing a good job! He was doing a good, but shortsighted job. The trains were running on time, but he wasn't paying attention to anything else going on in the universe or in the realms. ... So that was always one idea.

It was actually based that Asgard was functioning pretty damn good under Loki's rule.

Hershlag was worst girl anyway

cute