Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Not sure about repeating day movies but I think The Truman Show has a similar vibe to it

Edge of Tommorow

Oh and I forgot, Edge of Tomorrow

Edge of tomorrow was good. Don's expect any kino masterpiece, just a fun action movie with the groundhog day gimmick

Back to the future

>catched

Catched Me If You Can

Edge of Tomorrow

Edge of tomorrow was good. Don's expect any kino masterpiece, just a fun action movie with the groundhog day gimmick

One of stargate episode, it was pretty good.

Not sure about repeating day movies but I think The Truman Show has a similar vibe to it

groundhog day + starship troopers

Anyone posting this phrase after the first time in this thread is a flaming homosexual.

Madoka Magica

How long was he in the timeloop Sup Forums?

>country ..
>wondering..
>sure..
>movies ..
>travel ..

Stop writing like a faggot.

Back to the future

Not to sound like a weeb but that movie was a shit adaptation/blatant ripoff of all you need is kill.
The japs have been doing the evil alien scifi time loop story much better for way longer

A kino time travel movie would be Primer.

That one new netflix flick is out now

>catched

Anyone posting this phrase after the first time in this thread is a flaming homosexual.

ARQ was pretty good for netflix movie.

Oh, and I forgot, Edge of Tomorrow

>catched

This is the greatest time travel kino of all time. If it was rated R, they could've even shown him killing and having sex with everyone in the town.

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Run Lola Run

Happy death day

Jokes on you I’m actually gay

>catched

Happy Death Day
They even reference Groundhog Day