Holdo Appreciation Thread

shes actually my favourite female character from TLJ because of how out of left field she is. Rey and Leia are too boring and predicable . And dont even talk to me about Rose, she is as drab as her outfit.

Its good that starwars has such polarizing characters who promote honest discussion instead of boring male fantasies like luke "gary stu" skywalker. What are people expecting, him to come back as superman and save the day with his magical handwaving kungfu? literally chris-chan tier writing

>fuck you, I like her

Uuuum can you just like not, sweetie?

>she

uum no sneedie

>holdo not a Mary Sue
>promoting discussion over shit.
I just didn’t want Luke to die like a bitch. But that was asking too much from rain apparently

>he has trouble believing in a strong non-nonsense female character

speaks volumes about your fragile male ego

She literally almost gets everyone killed because she's too much of a stupid bitch to tell Poe her plan

the only capacity in which i appreciate her is that i want to fuck her

>"I know you're concerned about my plan but I'm concerned you don't know how to RESPECT WOMEN"

was this line really necessary?

>times you acted like Admiral Holdo
post 'em

>mfw there actually was a critical article explaining that "she owed nothing to Poe"

but Poe actually already gotten tons of people killed with his retarded bombing run

so how come HE gets a pass? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I think she is great because she hates white men almost as much as I do!

she didnt. Chain of command etc

So which is it? Is she a mary sue or a dumb bitch who nearly got everyone killed?

The cognitive dissonance here must be painful

that time me and the boys stuck it to the degenerate capitalist pig west.

this

holdo is far from a mary sue

Because the dreadnaught he destroyed had some big stupid cannons on it that were moments from destroying the rebel flagship, and if they had tried to just jump away it would have followed them and presumably vaporized them

Poe's costly action was entirely justified as he led the bomber squad into battle against a Star Dreadnought that was just about to vaporize the main frigate.
(Which by the way was stupid enough to sit around for Poe to return to the hangar instead of jumping ahead at the earliest possible moment - which, as VII and R1 showed, would've been as soon as it left the ground. They could've all gone in different directions and regrouped later, like the Rebels did after Hoth. But no. Everyone has to follow the leader. Stupid movie.)

She was litty no doubt even the biggest contrarian will have to give her that

Holdo is so stupid and abrasive the only way I see her reaching the position of Admiral is through sue-ish-ness or sex.

It was unintentionally because he didn't knew about hyperspace tracker atm. But he literally saved everyone earlier by destroying starkiller base anyway.

why didnt they use the kamikazi strat ealier?

wouldve saved a lot of ships and lives

And possibly use a ship that was already doomed to fall behind, like the medical frigate where the captain stayed on board for no reason since it drifted helplessly in space the second its fuel ran out.
Coming to that? WHY did Holdo stay behind? The kamikaze attack was improvised by the looks of it. Holdo only reacts after a great deal of transports have already been destroyed.

Im convinced Holdo was Leia's lesbian side lover, who got much closer when Han went away

Just 2 lonely old ladies munching each other's carpets and fiddling their meat flaps. Thats why she automatically assumed leadership postion after Leia's incapacitation, she was her """spouse""

YAAAAS KWEEEN SLAY! BRAVO, KATHLEEN!

Star Wars by Kennedy

I think the idea was that the MonCal cruiser was going to jump to lightspeed and lead the First Order fleet away from the transports. It was only after they starting firing on the transports that Holdo decided to try her ramming maneuver

>Holdo will never reveal she's been sabotaging the Resistance fleet's escape effort.
>Holdo will never start killing Resistance members in droves.
>Holdo will never force Poe, Leia, and Threepio into hiding in the dark bowels of the ship.
>Holdo will never deliver a frenzied rant about the overwhelming power of the First Order, the hopelessness of the fight, and her borderline lesbian obsession with Leia from the rafters.
>Leia will never tell Poe to shh with her finger while they sneak around the ship.
>Leia will never try to reason with Holdo from afar.
>Holdo will never think she's caught the group only to come across 3P0.
>Holdo will never blow 3P0 apart just like in ESB.
>Leia will never execute Holdo right afterward.

This, followed by Crait, would have made an exceptional SW movie that wanted something "different."

a
fucking
halo

huh

that would be actually interesting

At this point, why not, the canon is fucked already, might as well go all the way