Webm Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thisorthatedition.com/the-handmaiden-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck did this happen. Because of worms?

Who knows, it was a mess of a movie.

I don't get what his deal was. Why did the dimension merge make his eye fuck and make him go crazy? Or was he just crazy the whole time and the dimension merge had nothing to do with it?

How the fuck did he swallow the gyro?

Does anybody have webms from The Shape of Water? Just saw it and it had some really pretty scenes.

The only webms I have seen are the NSFW parts.

He probably had half the brain of the other universe guy stuck in his head, making him do weird shit

Thought you might like to see PSH smashing up Roger Sterling's office.

Fun scene. Though it better with sound. I miss that actor

That looks great user.

it's kino

What is it ? I don't have the fancy extensions so I just see "Pure Kino.webm"

It's a brilliant scene from a great film called The Handmaiden.

The idea is that two universes colliding changes the way things work, so essentially anything is possible.

The movie is so inconsistent though

Two Volkovs existed at the same time

>The Handmaiden
What the difference between the extended and normal versions?

I've only seen the theatrical cut.

thisorthatedition.com/the-handmaiden-2016/

Thanks, I will get the theatrical and if I love it I will grab the extended edition.

I am more watching and not webming today (I am really enjoying the Night Manager) but the next three in line for Webming is Brotherhood of the Wolf, Alien Covenant, and Night Manager.

Same thing with the arm. Arms don't work like that without a brain attached I'm sure

Shit didn't really make sense though. The other universe's crew except for Jensen are FUCKING DEAD. They literally blew up and crash into the ocean. What the fuck was with the Mundy's arm being sucked into the wall then appearing in a hall way with a mind of its own? Why did it know anything about Volkov having the fucking gyro? Why do freak accidents just happen at the most opportune times like Dancing Dragons girl suddenly flooding that chamber and the door force locking? Or that weird magnet shit with Mundy for no reason? Or Schmidt's door unlocking somehow? It felt like they just put in some invisible dude to fuck with the crew the entire movie.

>my 600lb life
>countdown

That shit will always be the funniest thing.

Yeah, it would have been more buy able if crazy shit was happening all the time that did not result in arms being lopped off, flooding and so on.

Hell, for example with the magnets, just have a scene where there a huge magnetic anomaly but just have stuff get stuck to a wall. So when it happens later and kills a guy your not rolling your eyes. It was lazy filmmaking.

Why was it messing with her corpse instead of chasing the guy?

movie?

The Ritual on Netflix

Any good?

I saw that today based on yourmoviesucks quickie.

Was ok.

The same reason it made him bow instead of outright killing him at the end. Its a forest God that needs tribute or some shit.
Its alright actually. Its a long wait for the cool shit and the cool shit is over far too quickly, much like Kill List but it has some really nice shots like that all the way through.

deer god this show was underwhelming

later anons

I thought it was a good slow burn.

Liked it a lot more then say, the Leftovers which everyone loves for some reason.

Do you guys think she fucked that Jotunn?

it'd be better if she got shot after three seconds for standing out in the open during a gunfight like a jackass

lol, that's a cg gun.

you are now aware that this actress looks exactly like Mads Mikkelsen

You are now aware that faceblindness is a sign of autism.

What film?

You never seen the show. The whole "shootout" is just robots doing a choreographed shootout for the paying guests.

No she doesn't

I know, they could at least make it realistic though

Poof that Obama is a system lord....

user, they're robots. She's made to survive that ordeal so the visitors can feel like badasses when they kill her.

Think of it as movies...which make more money?

A over the top unrealistic spectacle, or a tough gritty realistic one?

There are always exceptions, but generally people want the over the top.

Yep

yeah I know, it's lame though

I'll take the Heat shootout over this shit any day

literally just read the other replies

what a fucking retard you are

Yes, I adore heat, I watch it 1-2 times a year. However it wasn't a huge hit (top 25 of that year by the skin of its teeth), and that is the best of the type. Other "Realistic shootout" movies like Den of Thieves or Miami Vice generally don't do very well.

rico is such a massive faggot for turning her down at first

well he did have a 10/10 already.