Hanazuki Thread

HANAZUKI NEWS: Signature Publishing(UK) will be launching a Hanazuki magazine: toyworldmag.co.uk/licensing-news/signature-publishing-to-launch-hanazuki-magazine/

Hasbro is prepping 30 1-2 minute Hanazuki shorts. And a third season and a theatrical film are in the early stages of development: toonbarn.com/other-cartoons/hasbro-unveils-littlest-pet-shop-unleashed-equestria-girls-youtube-series

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8NGP8wy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thirty shorts? I'm looking forward to this.

30 shorts of best girl Kiazuki

>magazine
>theatrical film

Wait is Hanazuki that popular?

Would this show entertain a 25 year old man? Is there good humor and/or action? What's the most out there thing the show has done?

I'm just curious because you guys seem to act like it's the best toy based cartoon ever.

Apparently so user.

Fuck yeah totally looking forward to all this. The more Kiazuki, the better.

Personally I've only seen one episode

I have a friend of mine who loves this series and finds it comfy

CUTE

>Would this show entertain a 25 year old man?
Being completely honest? If you're bored with nothing to do, but I know people in that age range that really love it, and to a point I guess I enjoy it well enough.

>Is there good humor and/or action?
Not particularly.

>What's the most out there thing the show has done?
I guess there being the literal "big bad" that destroys moons might be out there, but besides having a character that's kind of a cunt which contrasts with the supposedly cutesy world and a neat little battle between sort of giant monsters at the end, it's large appeal might be it being a somewhat cutesy feel good show with distinguishable characters, a focus on sharing emotions and love, and a slight hint of a deeper story if it decides to tell it. Overall it's a simple show and an ease to watch.

Enjoyablity depends on your disposition, I guess, but I don't think it's all that hyped up outside of a couple of guys.

Hyped for more Hanazuki but
>EQG YouTube series
Make it stop.

Have any of you heard of the hanazuki Discord server? Anyone got the link?

discord.gg/8NGP8wy
I'll never see the appeal, but what evs, apparently neat stuff happens.

>And a third season and a theatrical film are in the early stages of development
Wait wait wait what the fuck, it's too fucking early for a movie, isn't it? Regular Show took 10 years, The Simpsons took 20. It's like how they just announced that a Loud House movie is coming out on February 7th, 2020.

not really, it's an ok series, you could enjoy it if you like cute designs and nice visuals, the setting is interesting but it hasn't been explored much, the writting isn't that good so I don't think they will do much with it

Bump

fucking rad

>30 1-2 minute Hanazuki shorts

I hope for more pantyshots.

Someone should really vertically flip the section from 5-9 seconds.

>vertically flip the section from 5-9 seconds
I swear someone already made that webm in an earlier thread...

hasbro has had this in workshop for awhile, and they are pushing it HARD. this year they had two seasons, toys, and a mobile app with a toy functionality. get ready moonflowers, this will be the next big thing because hasbro is going all in with it.

Yeah, but they cut the pantsu part.

Hoe does Hanazuki tastes like?

Best cunt

tiny
exquisite
feet

her body shrinks 50% just because she turned a little bit to the side

not really a pantyshot but im surprised her skirt doesnt defy gravity like in most other western cartoons

i really admire titmouse for doing that
that and all the sweet fanart and sick crossover shit they do

WHUH

It'll probably be poorly paced/fast paced shorts to cram as much in as possible.

I'd rather they take that 30-60 minutes and make 3-6 fleshed out episodes.

Hyped for S3 though.

You know why I can never get excited over sequels to tv shows?

It's always written and created by the same idiots. If some quality team does manage to get in on it then they only stay for like 1-2 episodes or 1 season before they run off to other projects.

>mlp had to wait 7 years for a theatrical movie
>hanazuki gets one before her first birthday
I'm simultaneously upset and pleased.

MLP didn't have a phone game.

That is literally it, the amount if kids and adults addicted to shitty phone game is boggling but there enough kids who played it who want to see movies so here we are.

MLP has a phone game.

>All this hype for a fucking rehash Mood-Ring toy

Goddamn, kids are fucking stupid!

This thread needs more pantsu.

Gotcha covered

Reminder

bumb

but why

Best news I've heard all day

It wasn't built around one like this one was and it wasn't pushed as hard.

Betty Rubble, what did they do to you?!!!!