Ywn watch CITV after school again

>ywn watch CITV after school again

Other urls found in this thread:

joe.co.uk/music/art-attack-presenter-neil-buchanan-is-in-a-metal-band-and-looks-unrecognisable-161928
youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4
youtube.com/watch?v=cD-HSgwRNZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd do anything to go back man even the cartoons were great. Beast Wars, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon and so on.

He never turned out to be a pedo did he?

that statue head dude always creeped me out.

i hate to break it to you user but he is dead

feels bad bro

Why are you talking like an American?

no but he's fucking loaded

>In March 2000, Britt Allcroft, subsequently Gullane Entertainment, purchased the rights to the series from Buchanan in a £14 million transaction.[3]

>he thought he could do better than all the other idiot children on jungle run

joe.co.uk/music/art-attack-presenter-neil-buchanan-is-in-a-metal-band-and-looks-unrecognisable-161928

>a kid fucks up a challenge
>he's trapped
>"give away a bunch of your monkeys or prop up this fuck up whom will inevitably get in the way in the final challenge"
>the rest of the team actually fucking bails him out

>It's a retarded kid fucks up a 4 piece jigsaw puzzle episode

When I was younger, I taught the lad from Art Attack made all of those models himself and obviously it wasn't a team and he only made one or two for filming scenes. I used to think he did this every waking moment and he had no life or friends

What the fuck are you on about dumb cunt.

He's talking about 'pedo'

did anyone used to think about them getting stuck under the belly door if they timed it wrong.

i thought the kids actually died in raven

it would be a good motivator, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4
This clip basically sums up YuGiOh
>You can't
>I just did

kek I forgot how ridiculous that show got

nibba I would punch through that polystyrene wall if i got locked in

no surrender

Fuck this shit. I was very young watching this, my older brother used to say the kids who got thrown into the pit actually died. I stopped watching it youtube.com/watch?v=cD-HSgwRNZI

DRAWAH, MONSTA CARDO!!

I have a theory about Prank Patrol

I also wondered what would happen if the kid who got pranked when fucking mental in the moment. They aint given much time to do that but in those 5 seconds a kid could fully punch the fucker in the rubber suit or whatever.

Or the kid would have a full nervous breakdown and just cry for hours, after thinking aliens where attacking.

Kicking people in the balls
Grump dumpys
Screaming
Crying
Swearing

All of these MUST of happening, therefore I have come to the conclusion that there must be a few dozen un-airable prank patrol episodes where the kid goes mental and I will not rest until the BBC publishes them.

PUNCH

THRU

THE

WALL

>IMPOSSIBLE!
>See for yourself

Man I love this show

Wasn't there something similar to that on Punked?
Where they had to refilm a scene because Zach Braff beat the shit out of some kid because he thought the kid was trying to steal his car.

had an 'art attack didn't he?

No, that was the other one.

life is suffering user. if i could go back and do it again, i would.