Sopranos General

My arch-nemesis edition
>tfw Vito did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8&t=97s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know that fat cocksucker says I look like the Shah of Iran

Season 7. The show is about how Janice took over this pygmy shit and is succeeding where all these other fools were struggling.

When I was about 16 I fapped to the clip of Lorraine's big milkers flopping around after she ran out of the shower. Good times.

>season 7 starts
>janice dies in the first 10 minutes
>pussy is the new protag

kino

>"Uncle Philly" my ass!

Finn Detrolio, I'm VITO

Just finished the series. You goys were right, it was TeleKino. Favorite season, character and episode. Go! Mine?

>Season

>Character
Paulie

>Episode
Funhouse

silvio
funhouse

Christopher
All Due Respect

>5 (lots of dark colors and tony/carmela split)
>Ralphie, got great lines but wasn't comic relief
>Second Opinion, all the plots in that episode are 10/10
Angie cutest wife

OHHHH
THE BALLS ON THIS PRICK

What would have happened if Finn went to the baseball game?

>angie
you are forgetting that Ro would smother you with her massive sweater pups

He'd get 7th inning stretched. or would vito be catcher? I hate Finn's overhand grip for a spoon

Probably nothing, it was just a way for Vito to feel him out, make sure he'll keep his mouth shut.

>season

>character
chrissy

>episode
the one where paulie and chrissy chase that russian guy in the woods and they get lost

>Season
5 thanks to that animal Blundetto

>Character
Christopher

>Episode
Jfc how do you even pick
Long Term Parking sticks with me the most probably but there are so many good ones

You know you can call me Vito

Ralphie is literally Sup Forums in soprano form.
>Obsessed with Gladiator
>Absolute hothead
>Never stops JUSTing himself
>Likes getting buttfucked by thicc bitch
/ourguy/

The guy that played Vito sells knick-knacks out of the back of his SUV at the Sopranos tour bus stop in NYC. It's kind of depressing.

Who would even be left to run the crew?
It would be the fucking Paulie and Patsy Parisi show which would be strange since we all know Patsy had Tony killed

pine barrens is the ep u plebeian

>General
>For a show thats been off the air for a decade
Will you cancerous faggots leave already?

i thought he was a cookchef

EH OHH, MADONE, YOU GOT SOME BIG BALLS COMIN 'ERE AND TALKIN' LIKE THAT!

That's Bobby

>A show being old means you're not allowed to talk about it
Sorry I guess I didn't think about that before pushing Black Panther thread #233356 off the board

>Season
4, then very close 5

>Character
Hard to pick, but probably Christopher. He has a lot of depth as a character and his arc is pretty tragic, also the best episodes usually center on him.

>Episode
Everybody Hurts

Don't mind me, just the best series antagonist coming through

Underage fag detected. Go back to your capeshit threads u cunt.

Hey come on Vito wasn't that bad of a character

sopranos is overrated, how much of a newfag do you have to be to sopranopost? it's played out and boring, the series ended 11 years ago.

she needs her own zipcode

you are not wrong. he has a very successful restaurant rn. bobby just owns a line of sauces

Is this before the mole got removed?

you're the newfag. Sopranos is the one shown Sup Forums has constantly posted about since conception. Pure KINO

I wonder who could be behind this post

12/10 post

finish you're fucking milkshake. no eating in my car

"the" something

>outshines versailles

>Season
5 because it has one of the strongest stretches of episodes in the history of TV (Cold Cuts > Test Dream > Long Term Parking > All Due Respect) or 6B because of how fucking dark and morbid and bleak it gets.
>Character
Paulie, especially after rewatches. He has so much more depth than most characters of the same archetype.
>Episode
The Test Dream because it's very rare in tv and film where you get to see that deeply into a character's subconscious. One of the best aspects of this is how characters from previous seasons like Gloria are still fairly prevalent.

Im at almost the end of season 6 part 2 and this is honestly one of the most underwhelming shows I have ever seen.

They basically had a dexters dad moment with his dream about puss it was such shitty writing, another scene of tony fucking some dumb bimbo the killing of chris was such bullshit and some of the worst acting I have ever seen and AJ crying like a fag and being emo for the whole season is not interesting or good TV at all.

You way oversold it Sup Forums it was good and I did enjoy parts of it but not even close to the best show ever. Like what in the fuck were they thinking with this scene it killed the show for me and it was in the third season

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8&t=97s

one poorly done CGI scene in the year 2000 killed it for you? nancy died, how would you have handled it faggot?

>That’s right, Jay.

By not having that scene and have her die off screen like she did or maybe just do a voice over of some of her lines. Anything would be better than that piss poor cgi which was terrible for the time

Don't have her repeat lines? At the time, Tony wasn't speaking to her, she was dead to him, so why did he go over and try to give her stuff? I'm not a writer, I don't have any ideas on the ticket plot, maybe have her die on the vine before he has a chance to speak to her about it. Have a little cgi to put her face on an actor in the casket, it won't be moving so you can make it look less awkward

>one bad scene
>kills show
So tell me. What shit tier shows do you like user?

>general
What's with all the newfags watching Sopranos all of sudden? All the threads have been afwoul latley.

stop watching muh tv show newfags reeeeee

kill yourself

fuck off blacked panther faggot

watch it user

Ill explain it like this, I watched the wire and I can't remember one time I was like wow I am watching a tv show right now with something that looked so bad it just took me out of the story. That scene took me out of the storyline and felt like I was just watching a tv show.

I enjoyed parts of the show alot but overall there were some things that really dragged it down

Why WOULD all those hard hitters be following Mikey?

At my local walmart just before christmas for the first time ever they got in the sopranos complete box set so its the first time I've been able to see it

Saddest moment coming through

lol wire fags are delusional. the last season of the wire was a fucking trainwreck. the entire newspaper plot was deepest darkest nigger of africa aids tier, mcnutty larping as a serial killer etc.

>he thinks the wire didn't have any bad scenes
just stop posting a prep the noose m8. this board ain't for you.

>don't you love me?
watching jr stuggle to hold back tears always gets me.

>fags
Why the homophobia?

"You ran New Jersey"
"That's nice."
This fucked me up. The whole bleak feeling of the finale season was so Kino.

Tony stop being gay, hugging men, kissing them, showing up to houses asking pussy and junior for love

Didn't think the wire would trigger you. You sound like fucking fags who root for sports teams picking and choosing shows like that way to have a fucking discussion

so there is obviously some sort of magic/spiritualism/mysticism going on in sopranos universe right? that psychic legitimately knew about charles pagano and the poison ivy. also the virgin mary thing. was it just paulie or was the whole universe tinted with this element?

>all of sudden
and you call somebody a newfag

I guess thats what i would say if i couldn't defend the entire last season of my show.... the newspaper/serial killer plots are un redeemable trash and you know it.

>so there is obviously some sort of magic/spiritualism/mysticism going on in sopranos universe right
Of course there is. There's also that scene in the last season where Phil shapeshifts into a house and insults Tony

Brother Mouzone scenes from the wire are worse than anything from sopranos

>You sound like fucking fags who root for sports teams picking and choosing shows like that way to have a fucking discussion
Not memeing here. What the fuck did he mean by this?

This too, so fucking sad

THAT'S FUCKING IT

vito detected

this kills the wirefag

This is what it all comes down to :^(

Ginny sack was a lovely person

UP IN THE CLUB

it's the only show even worth discussing. The other handful of shows that could merit a thread would have 30-40 responses. Sopranos will always have massive threads, goddamn pleb

Who would win in a fight? The Shah of Iran or Pablo Picasso?

The McNulty and Bunk "fuck!" crime scene is the most contrived thing ever put in a script.

I would destroy Picasso's world

this post is too high quality for the average poster. that being said it's the shah of iran

I can imagine a room full of writers thinking they just put together simultaneously the grittiest and most highbrow crime scene investigation

OOOOOOOHHHHH

Watch it newfriend

Small hands, that was his problem

I wish they did more with that house character

Why did Phil became a house? That was so weird.

This is the ACTUAL saddest moment. Fuck

not to mention the serial killer arc which was Breaking Pleb tier, or worse

>Brother Mouzone
>Not the best character in the show
Also both shows are amazing and I don't see the point in comparing them but let's not act like there weren't weak points in The Sopranos

Awful

nobody said there weren't wirefag.

has Sup Forums dubbed any sopranos scenes?

Phil revealed his powers to Tony to demonstrate that New York is superior to New Jersey. With Phil transforming into a house, it represents New York's strong foundation and immense presence in the face of the small glorified crew of NJ, Tony Soprano.