DUDE WHAT IF WE JUST BUTCHER AN EXTREMELY SMART CHARACTER AND MAKE HIM RETARDED FOR A WHOLE SEASON UNTIL HIS VERY...

>DUDE WHAT IF WE JUST BUTCHER AN EXTREMELY SMART CHARACTER AND MAKE HIM RETARDED FOR A WHOLE SEASON UNTIL HIS VERY PREDICTABLE DEATH COMES ALL BECAUSE HE WANTS SOME OF THAT FIREY RED SNATCH LOL

What did the GoT producers mean by this?

>D&D genuinely thought people wouldn't see the trial coming
How did these guys get star wars

GoT has been pretty much the SJW's banner show for the last few years, and they want Star Wars to go the same path.

You don't get it, it's supposed to be empowering to the female gender. (and that's a good thing)

go away Sup Forums

>D&D turn GoT in Star Wars with making what was a grey show to typical "Good vs evil" story
You all think they'll do the opposite with Star Wars?

I don't like Sup Forums either but you're not really proving to be better by posting a twitch emote

It was to illustrate that Sansa had grown as a character and was no longer under the thumb of influential, self-serving advisors.
Not saying it was done well or anything though.

>empowering to the female gender.

i hope females eventually achieve parity with men in committing violent crimes.

>if someone says a show is pandering to such an annoying dmeographic then it is Sup Forums!

I don't like Sup Forums user but I don't like people who take everything as an opportunity to make a social movement neither. And it's very obvious GoT has been out for the SJW views for some seasons already, and Disney's marketing too.

Imagine that, a kike got work in Hollywood despite beling dumb and completely devoid of talent. I just can't believe it!

The writing on this show has been terrible since season 4. Seasons 1-3 were kino.

I'd bet a lot of your examples of 'pandering' are a bit of a stretch.

I've always thought it was Bran the Omniscient putting aside visions of his big sis wedding and doing something useful for once.

Also, smart guy should have stayed at the capital. Nothing in the northern wilds for the city boys. Monsters, hags and witches roam the lands, and people live by laws primal there.

Alright look.
Tell me in what fucking world this makes sense.

Sansa has been giving Baelish the cold shoulder for the entirety of the season. She did not do this subtly, she did it to his face, she wants fuck all to do with him.
Baelish, basically the smartest character and reader of people still decides to stick around in fucking Winterfell, the Starks home turf. But it gets better. Sansa also straight up threatened to have Brienne kill him.
But alright whatever, he decides to stay because it's just Sansa, he thinks he can manipulate her, sure, whatever, let's just go with that for the time being.
Then Arya shows up. Baelish gets a front row seat to seeing what she is capable of now. He gets told, explicitly, that she is a member of the faceless crew and even if he knows what they're capable of, he gets told that anyway, just to reaffirm it.
So what does he decide to do? He decides to.....try get Sansa to kill Arya right there and then. Uhh, what? There's being 'manipulative' and then there's being a fucking moron. Why pull that shit right there under their fucking noses where you're surrounded by people loyal to the Starks who will kill you at a moments notice?
Then, to top off this shit show, Bran enters the fray. Now look, the moment Bran says the little "Chaos is a ladder" quote, Littlefinger should have fucked off from there (He should have done that forever ago but this would have been the point you know it's time to fucking leave). It's not like he didn't know what Bran was doing either, that look he gave Bran confirmed that shit.

The whole thing was a farce, a rushed, poorly written farce.

I will never not be mad and yes I know that the quality was steadily declining as the seasons went on but that was a massive spike in trash writing. It was the pinnacle of bullshit.

He was always an idiot for Stark pussy

I only watched this shitshow because of CIA
The moment i found out he was going to die via leaks was happy i could stop watching this garbage. If that fat fuck ever finishes the book, i'm looking forward to reading about littlefinger.

>What did the GoT producers mean by this?
>GoT has been pretty much the SJW's banner show for the last few years, and they want Star Wars to go the same path.

Why the fuck was he even in Winterfell for the whole season? What was he doing there other than waiting to get killed

>what was he doing there other than waiting to get killed
He was waiting to get killed. It is unfortunately actually that simple.

these hoes ain't loyal