No user please don't rape me

>no user please don't rape me

What do?

hate-rape her since she'd say I did it anyway so why not

im youre barnyard animal pusy slave!

get off me you pig disgusting slob, why did you trip and jump over me? what the fuck is wrong with you? and take that fucking stale burrito with you, get out!

"Good idea."

lols. you actually THINK she's scream "rape"? this pig is thirstier than Kevin Spacey at a little league championship.

she dealt with antisemitism in the upper east side? loooooooooooooooooooooool

I'd do her.

Cut me a nice slice of back bacon

Do I look british?

>implying I'd want to make that ugly Jewish kikess have an orgasm

Probably just beat the shit out of her then leave

"Like I could even get it up for Miss Piggy."

machinegun shit into her pussy.

U cheeky bugger

Ha, nice try hampig. Reverse psychology won't work on me.

She's really begging for it. So I deny her my manly charms.

Ironically, you can get in trouble for this if you're a citizen of the US.

Not even with a rented dick

I don’t rape him

Being thin and attractive is a crime in the US?

Suggesting in any way that a fat fucking slob should lose some weight gets you thrown in the tumblr gulag these days, user

>So who here...what WOMEN here...
>*women in audience hoot*
>What women here have ever sprayed period blood across the room when they let a fart rip because the blood ran down the crack of their ass
>*women scream*
>My house smells like copper and yeast, lemme tell ya, there’s a globe sized yeast colony growing on my wall *belches*
>*women can’t believe how funny this is*
>Has any woman here ever lost he vibrator so let their dog lick their pussy? I mean, who hasn’t, my pit bull loves the taste of blood so when period day comes...hoooo boy
>*upriotous laughter*
>He died of a yeast infection though so
>*sad noises*
>hasn’t stopped me from fucking him though
>*HOOTING*

Compared to the actual gulag in the UK or Sweden if you "offend" someone?

>talentless
>ugly
>horrible personality
goddamn, so this is the power of jews and nepotism

As a Britfag, I can confirm that this does not happen, and since the Brexit vote the amount of consequence-free open racism and bigotry has skyrocketed. The foreigners are all leaving

why is she so thin and beautiful Sup Forums?

Wait a minute, she isn't wearing a fatsuit? OH BOY

>Amy Schumer is considered thin in Burgerland

wew

I can't tell if this is parody or not.

Sofie Hagen is a fucking whale, everyone is thin to her

>oh wow, amy schumer is the same size as me, she's so thin, i'm completely justified in being a lardarse now
i mean, i could stand to lose a little something myself but i don't deny it's a reality or try to turn my extra weight into a fucking moral stance.

She's not fat, she's curvy. It just happens to be the case that it's one continuous curve

>I denounce thee, evil unclean demon, away!!!!!!!!begone!!!!!!! back to the abyssal void of cellulite from whence you came MONSTER!!

.since the Brexit vote the amount of consequence-free open racism and bigotry has skyrocketed

Well, Young Labour are having Equity Conferences with no straight white males allowed... so, I guess...

Swefag here. Fatties are the only people that our goverment allows us to make fun of. Because even with how retarded this country is, we all know that fatties have done it to themselfs.

And they're getting absolutely roasted for it, nobody takes them seriously

I think people trying to rape her would end up like the motherfucker in kick-ass 2, when he tries to rape night bitch.

Good lord, someone tweet this to the fat pig. The earth-shaking fat fallout would be glorious

what if Amy tried to rape you instead?

would you stop her?

i bet u watch sargon you little fag

i'd fuck that mousepad if you know what my drift is catching

i would never do that to you, not even if we were the last people on earth.

I would kick my dog of that ham beast

tbf Amy Schumer used to be kinda lean

wew