LOOK HOW IRONIC WE'RE BEING GUISE

>LOOK HOW IRONIC WE'RE BEING GUISE

Do people still find this shit entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXWrsm0vCA8
youtu.be/j4z3xv2l9_k
youtube.com/watch?v=2p4xCUrBz_M&t=1s
youtu.be/r6FrPThJh28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nerd Crew was worth a chuckle or two the first time they did it.

I liked the concept of them calling out what would be in the trailer point by point and then the reveal where they were pretty much completely right down to the timing and order. It was impressive but not very entertaining

they have become what they are ridiculing just like how Sup Forums has become like reddit

It’s all worth it to see that 40 year old man screaming that there’s nothing wrong with being passionate about Star Wars.

I never have, nor never will understand reaction videos. Why the fuck do I wanna see some geeks act all excited and shit over some trailer or whatnot? Its abhorant clickbait at best.

This. It felt like a genuine send up of other review channels but perpetuating it might be the least funny thing RLM has done

The fact that the legit nerd crew type Collider trash get upset about it makes it all worth it. I hope one day the parody / mockery exceeds the genuine videos and they eventually die off.

Nerd Crew gets funnier every idea

This. The Behind the Scenes videos are great too. You can see how much they fucking hate those people.

i don't find anything entertaining anymore, just distracting

Because smartphones and the internet have decreased the amount of social interaction people have with one another. Watching reaction videos makes people feel like they have companionship over the internet

It's always funny seeing faux nerds and reaction video fags get mocked

He's right, of course

kek. Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXWrsm0vCA8

Damage control initiated

it's not even damage control it's just pure unadulterated asshurt

Still funny. It always will be, until collider/shmoes/etc stop making material.

Then you can shitpost about how they're sell-outs.

Op is mad he didn't think of it first

Nerd Crew was my first contact with RLM.
I laughed a lot at the first episode, but the longer it kept going, the more it lost its edge.
Like 99% of the humor was the unexpected quips and the overblown tone, you can't replicate surprise humor if the audience is expecting it.

I enjoy then skits still, I find it a welcome break from all the channels that blend together the same drill content.

Remember that time Rich unboxed a salad? HOW IRONIC!

youtu.be/j4z3xv2l9_k

As if Rich has ever eaten a salad...

The schtick got old a while ago. At this point it's not all that different from actually doing it in earnest.

Literally the only people I know who watch them IRL are actual children who look up to e-celebs as role models.

how do they do it?

>a character written to be a bandit in a western space drama
>surprised when they do the most obvious western bandit thing possible

OH NO NO NO NO

They didn't. They edited the video in such a way that made it look like they did. There's nothing impressive about guessing that Han, Chewie, and Woody Harrelson we're in the trailer.

>mike
>here comes a star destroyer
>it'll be from the prequel era
>maybe inbetween

>rich
>it'll just be the classic star destroyer

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

>they're grouches, they hate everything
>they're Star Wars fans, but I think I've never heard them say anything good about any Star Wars movie

the absolute damage control, they act like RLM was playfully poking fun at them and not raking them across the coals for being shallow sellouts with nothing of value to say. Half the Phantom Menace review is Mike jerking off the original trilogy and better films and comparing them to TPM. He talks about Luke as a character, he talks about Empire to a masturbatory degree, and he talks about RotJ and how even with its flaws it's leagues better than anything the prequels had. What a pack of morons.

We gotta crank these out fast fast fast. No time to make an actual good film. Just make the movie fast fast fast

Have they actually?

I genuinely hope not because I love the idea of Stuckmann being the only person who can't handle a RLM joke. He's the only one I know who's legit got upset iirc.

If you really want to see some despicable shit watch Space Cop. They clearly didn't even try, and that's meant to be the point. Just a big waste of time.

watch

that's not the one

there's a better one where he throws a legit tantrum about it

In their defence, they did seem to take in their stride. Obviously feelings were a bit hurt but they seemed pretty unphased.

Chris had a literal breakdown, deleted them of his YouTube, cried and then uploaded a video saying how upset he was.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2p4xCUrBz_M&t=1s

>official reaction
>official

Holy shit user, thank you. I retract my original post, this is great

i don't begrudge these guys for making a living on their own terms but there's no there there anymore

>there's no there there anymore

I want to fuck that Asian girl

anything star wars related is fucking awful but their normal movie reviews are pretty entertaining.

Here this is the one where Kristian looses it

HORSEY SAUCE
youtu.be/r6FrPThJh28

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Hopefully you've checked out a lot of the other stuff they do. One of the best channels on YouTube imo.

What is this pose called?

>They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction.
they don't directly moderate chat in any stream, they just handed that shit off to fanboys cause they don't really care
the fanboys, drunk with power, behave like the janitors on this site

They made behind the scenes videos of nerd crew?

Also they don't even pay attention to the chat. You have to give them money for them to read your comments and even then they can just ignore it if they don't feel like acknowledging it.

It got old really fast, and now it's just bland and boring to watch. Same goes for the whole channel. Their awful fanbase will lap up anything they do for years to come, though.