>>94557189

>that soy face
top kek

JUST

>soyboys are so triggered by the soy meme that they have to seriously debunk it
my sides

there’s something legitimately unsettling about this man. whenever i watch one of his videos i feel like he’s about to explode into a swarm of insects like oogie boogie

There is something wrong with this guys head and face. This is hard to watch.

it's the soy diet

He is balding and thin hair, soylent

Lol this nigga looks like the crayon eating wojack

>balding
>groce bulgy head
>150 lb male
so this cuck is going to tell me about how he's not a cuck ?

literally the white version of this

>he looks ugly his argument is invalid
come on now

Why did this particular facial expression become associated with soy?

Dudes genetics is fucked anyway Soy diet wont change shit except maybe world views

>stop voting for trump

wtf, his video games videos are god tier

AHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

no, its basic bitch shit, the only good videos he's made are sherlock and fallout 3 reviews.

I just think he's a soft faggot. 'Soyboy' is something I'd associate to someone based on appearance alone.

Apparently this means I'm denying science since its been debunked. Soyboy just sounds funny and if you disagree you probably look like my idea of what a Soyboy looks like.

I watched and enjoyed his older videos. he puts more of a political tint on his newer stuff which isn't for me

Reminder that soyboy and cuck are reddit terms while nu-male is the superior term for these sorts of men.

Rate my soyface guys

WE DID IT

He literally he said he had high T from a blood test he took.

Why is this picture so... white?

Proof that he isn't talking shit?

Fag spends several minutes hating on milk. Classic soyboy position.

>spends months spreading false info about a bean humans have been eating for years
>create hip new buzzword to tack on to your other stream of consciousness based on it
>gets debunked
>"T-THAT'S NOT THE POINT"

How do we stop this menace?

He doesn't prove anything. Just talk

Source?

The blonde got some potential. Glasses probably too. Rest is hopeless

can you guys keep this pathetic shit of Sup Forums, it's funny how you talk about tumblr and reddit being echochambers while you're turning this place into an even worse one

>130lb balding faggot calling other faggots faggots
The state of society

Right wing nu-males forced the soyboy meme because most of them were nu-males themselves as seen from the cringy unite the right march.
>S-so what if I look like a nu-male at least I don't eat soy
It's really quite transparent and pathetic.

I was out with a couple of friends the other night and when we took a picture I made a soy face because I don't know what the fuck happened and why... help me... how do I revert...