*Begins and Ends Television as an Art Form*

Haha, nothing personnel...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mzh147oXOfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based narrowminded sopranos poster

Honest Question:
Has there been a single show since The Sopranos that has had as big of an impact on the medium of television?
>hardmode: no Twin Peaks S3

The Wire

Reddit

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at this point im starting to think this isn't even pasta, and you're the same user always and is being serious

le born in 95 fag here. What was television like before The Sopranos?

I'm in the middle of my third rewatch
>tfw it gets better each time, i thought i was gonna get bored

It's sucks James G. is dead and David Chase won't come back to t.v.

Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men filled the void somewhat but Sopranos remains my number #1 show

>It's a Aprile family member fucks everything they touch up episode

Did one of the writers get bullied by a guy with the surname Aprile in highschool?

seinfeld/friends

The Wire is shit compared to The Sorpanos, but what it did to Idris Elba's career is a fucking major impact

>tfw woke up this morning

Jackie was like a god

I want to eath some mac and cheese with him.

fuking lurk more newfag

It's more like what was broadcast dramas before pay cable. Sopranos did it first and did it best. After Season 1, they just went for it is the thing. They had the budget and the freedom.

>With a blue moon in your eye

Literally just finished it less than a week ago for the first time. Finally glad to join you bros for based Sopranos posting.

>le born in 95 fag here
Watch it user.

almost finished season four now lad

>all those wasted Sopranos-less years

You forget Oz

fucking casuals.

Season 5 is Shakespearean. S6 pt1 isokay, S6 pt2 is mostly god-tier.

Kill yourself faggot, plebs don't even know rome exists.

There is so much care and thought put into this show that you always pick up new things during rewatches.

>Sopranos did it first and did it best
It did neither though.

plebs know and love GoT. GoT only exists as a tv show thanks to Rome. Go fuck yourself.

>2 Seasons

Yeah but Oz was just titillating for titillation's sake. There wasn't any like deeper meaning behind it. Not as much as Sopranos anyway.

>imagine being this pleb

Well then, you should have posted a picture of got, you retarded cock sucker. most people didn't even know rome existed when it was on tv.

Some good shit song, never skipped the intro.

Retarded youngfag detected

Jesus Christ what is this argument lul

The Season 4 finale has some of the best acting in history. Have fun, user.

You never had the makings of a varsity athlete user.

>Jesus Christ
>lul

Six seasons is a lot to get through when you're not a neet

Jackie Aprile is repeatedly mentioned as a god throughout the series, it's just that he dies in the first episode. His run as New Jersey's boss seemed to have earned the group the respect from the Five Families and beyond. It's just that his kin seemed to either be behind the times, or born without a significant chunk of their old man's brains.

>impact on the medium of television
It's not about ratings user. Thanks to Rome we have GoT, Britannia, Vikings and Black Sails, among others. It certainly had an impact on the medium, maybe not as big as The Sorpanos, but still worth the mention

GOT YOURSELF A SNEED
youtu.be/Mzh147oXOfQ

the question was
>Has there been a single show since The Sopranos that has had as big of an impact on the medium of television?
so shut the fuck up ignorant 90's born sack of shit. stop spewing your regurgitated. fucking worthless opinions.

>Thanks to Rome we have GoT, Britannia, Vikings and Black Sails
Kill yourself.

The show is 20 years old user but you probably are too.

.. is terrible.

>..
fuck off faggot

Well keep your mother off the streets then I won't fuck her.

Nigger.