>she is never coming back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cjRur-s4ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

YES!

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=-cjRur-s4ts

Is the voice actor leaving the show or something?

It's funny that the new female writers ruined Beth and Summer, they seemed way way more bitchy, complainy and angry the last season. Not fun to watch.

I stopped watching the show after season 2. What happened?

The problem was that they weren't very strong characters to begin with so when they force all that """development""" is felt jarring and lazy.

Tumblr happened

Pretty much this
When R+M tries to be complex or grown up it just comes off as pathetic

They became strong badass independent woman who controlled every situation

Rick is more of an asswipe after dissolving the Smith marriage and the kids dealt with it with violent angst.

PICKLE RICK is a concentrated edgefest that has the writer deepthroat Rick's wrinkled penis at every turn.

The Ricklantis episode was one of the few decent ones.

Beth is a psychopath apparently.

no they became angry, complaining bitches, the problem is that's what women think being strong means

Where is based boobyah poster?

summer is hot

None of that explains why Summer is apparently never coming back, though.

The show hasn't been renewed yet. Nobody is working on it. Roiland is doing Hot Streets now. And Harmon is giving handjobs for crack in back alleys.
R+M is dead.

>The show hasn't been renewed yet
Season 3 was shite

The only thing it has going for it is the overarching story of evil Morty and that was in 1 ep

Yeah it was way more fun when they were just doing dumb shit for lulz, now it's all 2serious4u.

I actuallu enjoyed this show up until s3. Rick fucked up a lot. Beth and Jerry were interesting. Now it seems like they just took the memes and turned them up to 11. Rick now knows all and sees all and is prepared for all. Summer has been replaced by a different character. The fun thought and science stuff is all gone. And worst of all is that bigger fans than I still love it.

>bigger fans than I still love it

I doubt adult swim will just let the biggest show they've ever had die at the height of it's popularity

I never watched the show but I do remember the outcry about female writers. Who neckbeards actually white about female writers ruining the show?

>Who neckbeards actually white about female writers ruining the show?

wtf were you trying to say here user?

>height of its popularity
After the McNugget sauce incident it’s now popular to hate RM and it’s fans

*were the neckbeards right, were the new female writers bad and ruined the show with their bad writing?

That post was written by a predictive text bot using algorithm based on common words used on Sup Forums.

It is renewed though, it's adult swim's lifeblood

I am sleep deprived right now so what I typed was a mirror of what Sup Forums has done to my subconscious. Should I be worried?

You may want to try sleeping

this show is dead

>dude were so messed up from browsing a website right guys???

The Internet in general is pretty messed up. Especially political areas.

>It is renewed though,
Not yet.

if Venture Bros comes back before Rick and Morty I'll be very happy

>It is renewed though, it's adult swim's lifeblood
I know. But never underestimate Dan Harmon's show-killing abilities.

Good let it die before its completely ruined by its faggot creators.

this. Even if some people hate it, it is by far Adult Swim's most popular show. No way they would just cancel it.

I guess we'll have to wait another 3 years and see

adult swim gets most of their ratings from syndicated Fox shows, which is why all but 2 hours of their 10 hour programming block consists of Bob's Burgers/American Dad/Family Guy/Cleveland Show/King of the Hill

good

I love the bumps they used to run calling their viewers out for this too, they were like
>Look at the ratings. Our most popular show is family guy reruns. This is your fault. You suck.

This
Adult Swim(i.e. Mike Lazzo) gets a case of incurable butthurt when an autistic fanbase starts blowing up his email server

It insures a show getting canked

Post that hot as fuck .gif of Morty fucking his mum with Pickle Rick surrounding them.

The ratings system is fucking retarded to begin with. Have you ever even met someone who lives in a Nielsen household? Because I haven't. I imagine they're the most boring ultra-normies imaginable.

I remember reading some article a few years ago from someone who was selected to be a Nielsen household, and they openly admitted to leaving the tv on shows they didn't want to see cancelled even if they weren't watching them. I'm almost positive manipulation like that went on in the many decades Nielsen ratings were king.

They say that they use a statistically viable method for collecting their data, but there's one huge selection bias that they can never account for: everyone with a Nielsen box has to be a big enough dork to agree to it.

I don't think so, they pay you to use it so tons of normie families had it. They just used the power of it to influence shows once they realized the responsibility

I got $50 cash in an envelope to be a Neilson family. All they sent were paper TV diaries for main and room TVs. My kids were young and dumb enough to document it all and have fun doing it.

You didn't have the digital boxes that intercepted the coax on your tvs?

how about I just make thread?

i miss sealab 2021, before murph died

f-fignuts..... ;____;

Got any more pal?

If Venture Bros comes back before I die of old age I'll be very happy.

I know how you feel

I completely forgot R&M existed until a few moments ago

No.

Maybe that's how they see if you're worthy. Just a few paper TV diaries. I was prepaid so I insisted on getting them mailed back and completed.

There's a noticeable drop.

It was just "reddit omg best show ever" expectations. It never hurt or helped the series because anyone over 12 knows seasons have ups and downs.