Nitpicks the movie to shit

>nitpicks the movie to shit
>instead of discussing the overall themes of the movie
>calls it a "review"
why does this gay retard have more subscribers than RLM? you could save yourself time and just go to IMDb's goofs page and read that instead of watching this dogfucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-vtKmtr7U0
youtube.com/watch?v=1S41vwktphE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm waiting for this faggot to critique AHS then he can die

Because his videos are either 9 minutes long or one hour long in four parts.
Much easier to click on than a 90 minutes Star Wars rant or 25 minutes of two guys pretending to be drunk

Didn't he fucked a dog?

>consorts with beasts

The minute I learn someone participates in or is attracted to fucking animals I disregard anything they say

Did I miss something? What exactly happened?

this. you're just listening to some narcissist spout off to feel important, you're not really getting anything of value. but you're lulled into thinking that you are, that you're experiencing something intellectual, instead of the tripe that it is.

He's a furry.

But how long has this been known, how long have people known he's fucked his dog?

Because he has more talent than RLM. He had his song covered by Blondie:
>youtube.com/watch?v=f-vtKmtr7U0
>youtube.com/watch?v=1S41vwktphE
Meanwhile, RLM are hacks who have produced nothing of artistic merit whatsoever, yet still get $25k/month for it.

He hasn't fucked his dog or at least there's no proof to it, he's all about yiffing though. Vast majority of his audience know, they just don't give a shit.

are kidding me? 25 fuckin K a month

He's a furry, the kind that thinks beastiality is okay. He dislocated his knee at a furry rave.

He's also a faggot and OP is right, but is also probably YMS himself trying to advertise. He just watches a movie to pick apart logical consistencies

blondie is washed up

>He dislocated his knee at a furry rave.
KEK

>nitpicks movie
Only for his comedic reviews, his serious ones generally avoid this
>instead of discussing the overall themes of the movie
His more in-depth reviews (like Synecdoche, New York) do this, otherwise he keeps it short and technical
I generally agree with YMS' opinions, as he takes the time to clearly explain them. His comedic stuff is also mostly funny, but not try-hard.

8/10, would let him fuck my dog.

Probably the laziest youtuber right now. If it wasn't for spoony he would be the king

why would he do that?

Stop spamming the board with your bullshit, dogfucker. We know it's you. Get the fuck out of here.

why people also forget that he's a junkie, and spends most of the money from patreon on drugs?

Why do you keep making these "self-hating" threads, you retarded faggot? You're not getting new viewers from this. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

nice try adam

I love his nitpicks though. Nigga be talking about audio goofs and shit. I love this guy! Why you want everybody to talk about the same shit? He's better at this than cinemasins. His takedown of that chatroom horror movie was surgical.

So OP, you just want all reviewers to read off the same script or something? Would that make you happy? Fucking faggot.

He had to be carried away in a stretcher in his fursuit.

There's a video of it on YT somewhere.

You're fooling no one, cockbreath. Get the fuck out.

So it's unfathomable that ONE PERSON in the world enjoys it? All his subscribers are bots?

I've grown to really hate RLM over time but after watching just a few minutes of faggots like this guy and screen junkies I'm reminded why I used to love RLM. They may have their own brand of retardation but compared to faggots like this they are god tier movie reviewers.

YMS doesn't wear a fursuit. He does jerk off to fucking deerbois though

When his channel was wrongfully deleted reddit went on a tirade to btfo youtube and it gave him a lot of coverage.

Furries are garbage with deep wallets, if you're willing to dehumanize yourself and fill a niche in their fandom you'll find yourself comfortable with very little effort.