If given the chance, would you fuck Elaine?

If given the chance, would you fuck Elaine?

early elaine yes
later elaine seems too judgemental

Elaine is the cutest! I prefer later seasons Elaine when she ditches the big poofy hair and goes with more conventional curls but any variation of Elaine could be my wife.

I'd fuck Elaine in any form. I'd fuck Julia Louis-Dreyfus NOW. She never stopped being hot.

Julia stated before that she hated the big hair and baggy clothes, she didn't like it any more than you did.

Oh dear lord yes

Elaine is super cute and fun and wouldn’t make it awkward afterwards if you just wanted to stay friends

She’s the best woman to have ever existed, real or fictional.

So yes.

she's a bareback queen, of course best girl

obviously
she's in my top ten tv fantasy girls
maybe top five

Who's your number one?

Most of us would fuck a literal hippopotamus if it let us

Big if true

No because I would probably get nervous and not make her cum and then she’d tell George and Kramer

She's p good at faking it tho.

I could only hope to be sponge worthy

i dunno, so many to choose from
maybe jess from new girl
or her sister (played by megan fox)
my elaine top ten statement was a rough estimation, there is no list

George would still be jealous but Kramer would probably blurt it out around Newman which could be really bad.

Big and wet if let

I liked her better in that later sitcom where she lived with her younger brother and they'd sometimes imply incestuous sexual tension. She was actually hotter than as Elaine (although if you like 90s hair and fashion that's debatable). But yeah I'd fuck her, or more accurately spill my spaghetti trying.

Poofy hair Elaine is the best though. I'd fuck any version of her without a second thought, and hopefully I'd merit a sponge.

dropped

New Adventures of Old Christine. That's peak Julia Louis Dreyfus.

>I'd fuck Julia Louis-Dreyfus NOW. She never stopped being hot.

god i wish this was me

I draw the line at a room temperature ham

Looks pretty good for a cancer patient.

Not true fatties are gross
Fucking hamplanets is easy modo honestly. Especially if you have a large dick since most are ironically size queens

Doesn't she have cancer now? She aged extremely well up until recently for a Jew. She was already 30 in the first season of Seinfeld but she looks quite young throughout the show.

t-thats not her

No way. She's an absolute, insufferable cunt. The queen of tv cunts. She actually ruins Seinfeld for me.

Only an actual homosexual would not.

>tfw no threesome with Elaine Benes, Christine Campbell and Selina Meyer.

Absolute prime milf

that's not elaine.

close enough

Elaine > George > Jerry > Kramer

Judging by her paperwork and fist of rage I'm guessing this is an airport

Airport ugliness doesn't count, it's a given

where's that guy that used to make webm's with improved lighting in nude scenes?
he needs to do the seinfeld episode where elaine is running around packing a guy's clothes so he won't be late for his plane, and you can see her g-string through her pajamas

>net worth $200m
>father's net worth $3.4bn
I doubt she has to suffer the indignity of airports. I reckon that pic is in a hospital, seeing as she's currently being treated for cancer (and unlikely to be flying about).

>Seinfeld has jews
whoa....so this is the power....of Sup Forums...

Who wouldn't?

lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/

Any man who wouldn’t is a fucking faggot

I'd fuck pretty much any woman that appeared on Seinfeld

>would you fuck Elaine?
Until my dick was sore. Until the neighbors called the cops. Until she asked for some of that mango.

>that episode where she transformed into George and went full turbo-neet fembot hyper-qt

With the force of a thousand colliding stars Id fuck her.

Ew no fucking Jewish roastie

she has cancer you fucking assholes