Joe is alpha as fuck

Joe is alpha as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_shock_protein
youtube.com/watch?v=feo20BisdPU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6KiP7iQgo
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joe really needs to cut back on social media and overly yolky breakfast sandwiches.

Why are his delts so small?

>he uses phone in sauna

heat shock proteins?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_shock_protein

How else is he gonna activate them?

This. Sauna is sacred place for reflection and inner peace.

>Admitting you are retarded to lose things ( and buy apple products) and use a phone in a sauna.

I brought my phone into the sauna once for music, knowing it was probably a bad idea but I was curious.
Could have it in there playing music for a while before it started warming me about the heat, so I took it outside and it was fine after a few minutes.
90c btw.

JRE has been going really downhill over the past year or so

he does kettlebells with terrible form

>t. soymale

>genuinely havin' a wank

outside of the meme episodes it went downhill after Redban was fired

youtube.com/watch?v=feo20BisdPU

neat

so it's good that I sauna several times a week?

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE

The main feature of AirPods is losing them and paying Apple another 160 bucks for replacements. It's a hidden subscription scheme

Just gonna leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6KiP7iQgo

anyone know if todays podcast was good? i missed it

it was not horrible

>americans

>start listening to recent duncan trussel ep
>they start talking about cum and shit
>*turn off*

>bored as fuck in here
doesn't joe meditate and lay quiet in his pod thing?
He should be able to handle sitting in a sauna with some stoicism.

somebody post the copypasta pls

The effect of research chemicals on the average person.

Kek

Was Amber Lyon his only female guest who isn't insufferable?

Why is this so funny

because you read it in his voice

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
* ALPHA BRAIN
* SHROOMTECH
* KRILL & MCT OIL
* PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
* Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
* Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard