What makes netflix originals so bad...

What makes netflix originals so bad? New netflix tv shows and movies keep being pushed out of every orifice while being horrible quality and getting great reviews from (((critics)))

Other urls found in this thread:

koschertified.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Success is measured by views since, and everyone with an account is willing to give shit a shot if it sounds interesting

wow i really fucked up that sentence. still: their model rewards failure

>What makes [insert above average quality media] so bad? New x y and z keep being pushed out of every orifice while being horrible quality and getting great reviews from (((critics)))

back to pol

I tried to watch that carbon whatever show and it is boring as fuck.

Amateur directors/crews mixed with above average budgets focused on the most irrelevant things.

What makes kosher certification so bad? Newkosher certified products keep being pushed out of every orifice while being horrible quality and getting great reviews from (((jews))) and ameritards

Some originals are good, but, the majority are shit since they try to push a political agenda, even in a subliminal form, I was tired of seeing "interracial" couples in Flash everytime citizens showed up.
Go back to plebbit you faggot

Dear White People is absolutely not above average quality media

>Go back to plebbit you faggot
NaA

It's pretty kino. You just think it's about muh evil whitey. Watch it.

How much are they paying you?

>NaA
Then stop complaining about Sup Forums you nigger

What are some certified original trash I could watch on Netflix.

"The toys that made us", not a Netflix original supporter, but that´s kino

NaA

whiter than u 56%

Nigger, nigger on the floor, does the pavement hurts at all?

>does the pavement hurts at all?
american education

My mom won't pay for it so it sucks.

t.Sup Forums

Mum does pay for it and it sucks.

The pavement can be hot, hence, it can hurt you, you illiterate

>too stupid to realize what the mistake was
America is truly a wonderful place!

shotgun approach. they're just slinging out shit to see what sticks

>America is truly a wonderful place!
It is, or well, it was. First world country, baby. A lot of poor citizens from shithole countries wanted a piece of this beautiful country and they migrated, and made America non white with the years, resulting in a country that becomes more and more with "goblino" citizens. If you ever ask yourself "why is America filled with ´el ogro de las Americas´ nowadays?" Remember it´s because of immigrants from shitty countries like yours

No idea. They've been doing this for three years or so and they still haven't released a single unironically good movie. They hire good people and apparently even give them creative freedom, but the outcome is always mediocre or worse. It's actually kind of strange.

what is that thing that shoot outs from behind the guy who punched him?

Either a spit of water or cigarrete smoke

Netflix do not need quality TV. They need the bigger quantity of titles they can find so they can justify their price, so they don't care if the originals are shitty.

The better question is why can they make some genuinely decent tv shows but absolute trash movies. I mean, they have a ton of terrible tv shows too but it's not the same ratio.

Bright was decent, The Ritual was decent.
I enjoyed Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and the Defenders. Slogged through Iron Fist but it wasn't awful.

90% of the originals I haven't watched because they simply don't interest me, but I'm sure most of them are bad. I might try Ozark at some point.

koschertified.com/

what makes people like you keep making threads about netfix?

I pay for it for my mum and it still sucks. But I've realised the shows the brand as "Netflix Originals" that aren't actually "Netflix Originals" are infinitely better than actual "Netflix Originals"

>paying for netflix

Dark is great
Stanger Things is good
Bright was entertaining
House of Cards was good for a while

My mum likes it. I'm not gonna cut her entertainment

>gonna
what kind of useless fuck are you? can't you juts find whatever she would like to watch online?

They approve shows based on what their algorithm says their viewers have watched and enjoyed on Netflix. At first glance that seems like a reasonable to make shows but in practice it leads to them following trends instead of making anything new and interesting. For something to get on Netflix and be watched and enjoyed it and factored in their algorithm it's probably at least a year old and then Netflix has to develop a copycat and then write it and then shoot it and then edit it and then you're three to four years late on whatever the thing was that people liked so most Netflix originals seem slightly dated.

The Ritual is pretty good

By making her completely reliant on me? Do you expect her to send me an email every day reading
>dear user,
>please download *insert 60s-80s TV shows here that just happen to be on Netflix*
Get your head out your ass

if it's too hard for you kid you could just show her any of the streaming sites that have everything she could ever want

I don't see many people talking about American vandal. A Netflix original and one of my favourite TV shows

A 10/10 comedy that you forget is a comedy because the documentary/whodunnit part is so well done too

Also the best depiction of how kids in school act that I've seen

I just finished Dirty Money. Should I watch Altered Carbon?

it was posted here when it came out, not a lot of people cared for it. yea there are a few dick jokes but less than the standard hollywood formula for raunchy comedies these days.

Just download it on your end, and set up her a shared google drive linked folder on her equipment that you have access to, so you can simply put in on her tablet or whatever. Then instruct her how to cast to her tv.

Christ.

Call me a pleb but Daredevil (other than Foggy and Karen) and The Punisher are high quality as far as cinematography goes (especially compared to the grand majority of capeshit). I was very surprised by this.

you're a pleb

Remember when Tay was cute and didn't make shit music?

Why are 90's born queers so stupid?

I don't remember any bad dick jokes but I haven't watched it in a while. Most of the dick jokes came from the awkwardness of trying to explain their evidence to adults

So we're back to me needing to have everything she wants or might want. You're missing the point people use Netflix for

Probably, some of my favorite films are stuff like Cloverfield and The Mummy. I just find the some of the camera techniques used in them surprising. Like, normally directors of these sorts of things are a lot lazier.

Give me some credit here, at least I know what cinematography means. Most of my normalfag friends have no clue what I'm talking about when I say that word.

>So we're back to me needing to have everything she wants or might want.
that's just you revelling in your own idiocy user

>Give me some credit here
go back go sucker

Some son you are, not creating a seamless and all-encompassing filter between your parent and her interaction with the world. For shame!

My Netflix pats for itself in comedy specials honestly

I wonder if she's aware of what a faggot you are

Advertisement and market research

The Godzilla anime and Kakegurui were both pretty good and those are Netflix originals

that explains this faggot

The Ranch is pure kino.

Altered Carbon is a bad ass show, you're just an idiot with terrible opinions

netflix shows have a higher floor but the ceiling is literally a milimeter away from the floor.

all their shit i can do without but i guess its entertaining for what it is if they get into your slight niche but nothing more.

>Altered Carbon is a bad ass show,

Ozark was boring

That show is bad and you should feel bad.

HoC was good until it was "her turn." Even with the Kevin Spacey scandal i would still watch it if he were still the min character. Kinda glad it's going to be the last season. Not going to watch it anyway.

I watched Ozark so you don't have to, its shit

the actors are cool but we must squeeze more from them

kek you're a gay right?

When will Netflix releases a single HBO tier quality show?

nah they'll keep shitting out FX/TNT/NBC level shows