We often have talk of villains who did nothing wrong, but they're usually in hindsight

We often have talk of villains who did nothing wrong, but they're usually in hindsight.
What are some villains you actively cheered for from start to finish? Ones you actually wanted to see kill the protagonist, ones you were upset got killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJLJv33E5aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's objectively in the wrong but I still wanted to see him get away with it.

I mean if you aren't rooting for the replicants theres something wrong with you.

The Navi and their evil "mother goddess" are clearly demonic. Ancient literature actually says that demons have blue skin. This man was the real hero of Avaturd. He was just trying to save the humans from being enslaved by the navi demon spirits.

fucking hated that dumb bitch and her weirdo kid. dont blame jack for going crazy with that annoying fish faced cunt and that dweeb of a son

Gruber might as well be the protagonist honestly.

The replicants weren’t supposed to be the villains

I don't know why but I always root for the robbers in heist movies, I think I just like seeing meticulous planning paying off.

because robbing is a pretty victimless crime apart from 'le bad corporations'. and usually the robbers are the protagonists.

He was much more "Mr. Burns"ish in the second movie than the first, with his implicit Machiavellianism and disdain for the poor (his walking over the dead-body of a civilian gun downed by the Cain-droid was a scene that spoke a thousand words); but one can certainly appreciate his fundamental goal of transforming Detroit from an impoverished shit-hole into the "city of the future".

the guys in Heat kill a bunch of truck drivers for basically no reason in the first scene, though

They killed them because one guy killed one of them, so all the others were witnesses.
They then tried to kill the guy who killed the first one for causing them to kill the others.

I'm glad De Niro returned and killed that fucker Waingro after all even though he died in the end because of that

Death Proof could've been a good movie if he actually slaughtered all the girls like the true exploitation film that it was supposed to be.

Instead we got a boring revenge movie where nobody gets hurt except the bad guy.

Was Tarantino sucking up to his female cast trying to get some or what?

Didn't he kill at least one of the girls?

the whole movie basically just happens because he fucked up and didn't vet his team properly
i don't know how anyone could hire waingro and not immediately realize he's a raving psychopath

>protecting humans from ugly blue alien smurfs
>villain
Something fundamentally wrong with this movie

chekt

yeah never saw this guy as a villain or even a bad guy either. his remake version is much worse though.

There's two different sets of girls. He kills all of the first group, but then the second group kills him without losing anyone

Because Frollo's plan never went through, Paris is now invested with gypsies scammers at every tourist location and major transit.

Yeah the remake was bullshit. I honestly liked him more than Ben in the original.

>a bunch of primitive savages stopping human progress
>wow the plant life is connected and can transfer electrical signals so therefore we can't knock over a tree

Jim didn't do a great job of making an analogy for modern day environmentalism, or maybe he did.

I've always liked Magneto.

Humans are the aliens, though.
>a planet and species doesn't have a right to protect itself from unwelcome invaders
Nice doublethink, classic

t. tree nigger

Doesn't matter. Humans are gonna come back and nuke the spear chucking smurfs from orbit and there's nothing they can do about it. Jake only delayed the inevitable.

They spent what years attempting to communicate and find a peaceful situation to blue niggers in space who just kept killing them burn them all.

Both Kingsman movies. SLJ and the president in the seccond movie were the ones who were right

>SLJ
I couldn't bear his lisp.
>Second movie.
President and the mexican Cowboy were based.

Avatar was amazing for me, but the one dimensional evil corporation thing was bad.
I mean the first alien civilisation they encounter, and they want to tear down a huge fucking tree to get minerals.
It was beyond idiotic, but at the same time believable because there are (((people))) that run things that have complete disregard for nature, since they don't feel part of it.

The Templars from the Assassin's Creed movie, but that was mostly because I hated the main character.

I don't remember a single good villain

Came to post this.

If I was a superhuman mutant I wouldn't want to be at the mercy of puny humans either. Magneto is right.

How do you know it was the first alien civilization they met? They couldve met more in the avatar universe, Cameron never specifies on this.

I think he killed one, the pretty brunette girl, it was such a crap movie so I don't really remember much

literally everyone who has ever fought superman, his goody two shoes bull annoys me

nice cuck

Checked and agreed. There’s something charming about tearing down multiple corroded systems at once to replace them with order and excellence. The prequels made the Jedi out to be nothing but less competent siths themselves. And Sheev did it all with style.

CZekt

how they handled his character was really weird
the first conversation with the MC before entering the mech made him look like a genuine good person just doing his job and protecting his men
then he goes full psycho

nobody picked vader yet?

>Wanting to harm this

Was he gay?

>because robbing is a pretty victimless crime
what about the people getting robbed
>t. robber

Wasn't Voight's job to vet the dude?

I’m not even a Sup Forumsfag who typically roots for Nazis but this character was just such a joy to have onscreen I couldn’t help but to root for him.

this and brad pitt and co. was ridiculously bad

The good guys learn to close their borders and that diversity is not a strength.

I'd argue that he was even a villain

based

The villain in the first movie is correct in diagnosing the problem, but has the wrong solution (kill a bunch of people). However, Julianne Moore was objectively correct in spotting the problem (wasteful war on drugs) and the solution (legalisation and taxation). You were basically asked to root for your backwards right-wing great uncles in the second movie

They were insufferable.

he killed children

is that a pig shitting on it is own scrotum

>paranoid judge convinced gypsies are actually satan spawn who congregate in their underground lair where they kill innocents and plan their villainy
>turns out they actually have such a lair where they dress up as skeletons and try to kill the innocent protagonists
Was Frollo right all along?

Ask Nigel

But humans were destroying their planet... would you not defend earth in the same situation ?

Reddit

>muh C-beams

>muh sequel

t. Australian

Reinhardt von Lohengramm

That's because Christoph Waltz is unfailingly charming in all his roles.

never forget

i bet you are into furrie shit, you fucking degenerte

that villain in your pic is basically an edgy mercenary... nothing special about him.

nope, Neytiri isn't furry

>literally cheering for american-zionist neocon imperialists
good goy

Impressive

aaaand I have a boner again

Johnny from Karate Kid.
Sheev
Gul Dukat
Darth Vader
Bane

This.

Also Max Cady in Cape Fear.

I just wanted to see if that ship would have popped out in our world.

What the fuck was Kurt thinknig when he agreed to star in this?

Fucking cardi

"...it’s just good business."

He just wanted to eradicate pillagers, murderers and rapists from the seas

He's buddies with Tarantino and will basically act in whatever film he's asked to.
It's weird that they're friends though since they disagree on basically fucking everything.

He did what he had to do.

this. the many mothers are gonna fuck everything up all over again on a larger scale.

Pandora is in Alpha Centauri. It was definitely the first one.

>It's weird that they're friends though since they disagree on basically fucking everything.
is kurt right-wing?

He was the edgy 80s anti-hero.
The (reluctant) villain is Deckard.
Watch the scene in which Zhora is killed. Look at the camera and the music.
Now think about what the scene would like if we were in a movie in which we followed the replicunts.

He's a right wing libertarian.
When Quentin was jumping on the BLM train Kurt was ranting on talk shows about it.

lolbertarian

Duty and honor to your men is considered a negative in current Hollywood, virtueous behavior to attract exotic pussy is all that matters.

I knew Snake was based all along.

I didn't think Jack "didn't do anything wrong" but the first time watching the Shining I definitely thought he was a sympathetic character, probably because I imagined how poorly I would deal with all the freaky shit in the hotel. Felt like I couldn't blame him for losing it. In fact I still think the most morally wrong thing he does is the story about being drunk and breaking Danny's arm before the story even starts.

And yes I know axe-murder is worse, but what I mean is that it didn't feel as gross and wrong because he was understandably going crazy by then.

ugh get that homewrecker out of heeeereeeeeeee

>was Frollo right all along?
Yes.

>Strategically putting the cutest one right in his line of sight
Damn they have this shit worked out

How could I forget?

I wonder if you legitimately can't spell or you're just making mistakes because you're so mad, lmao

>Was Frollo right all along?
Frollo was right about everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJLJv33E5aM