Which actor would you like to hang out with Sup Forums?

Which actor would you like to hang out with Sup Forums?

Jeff Goldblum

The Goose

David Carradine, but only literally.

Viggo
Gyllenhal
Goose

in that order

only acceptable answer is tom cruise

Black Lenny. He could fill me up.

this only answer

chris is a faggot

>men irnal
wtf

Tom Cruise.

Faggot.

I feel like Viggo would see his son in me and then start to give me that sad Aragorn face he does

Anthony Mackie

>Wanting to meet the Goose

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Why do people even like this guy?

Not even a question. I just want to know how nuts he is.

Mel Gibson

Tim curry and walken. Together if possible

Colin Quinn

Kelsey Grammar
Chris Pratt
John C. Reilly

let's make this harder. what actor would hang out with you?

Corey Feldman

Either Goose or RDJ

shatner is probably cool

hwite as fuck

My mate is cousins with the Hemsworths. He always gets to hang out with Chris when he drives up to Byron, lucky bastard

NO NO NO NO WHERE ARE THE INTERRACIAL COUPLES THIS PICTURE ISN'T COLORFUL ENOUGH OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH

They are all so good looking. Holy fuck

>even the dog is white
How problematic desu.

Am I the only one that sees men's urinal?

I don't know that Santa looks pretty shoddy to me.

do litttle girls really wear those chokers?

Why do people have such a boner for this guy, he doesn't seem that interesting at all

What actresses would you hang out with?

Hard mode: you can't fuck them

Zooey Deschanel

rooroo

Nicole Kidman

flavour of the month, he was in that capeshit and went into maximum over-quirk

You just now she'd be the aunt that squeezes your cheeks, asking why you look so thin and that you should eat more. Brings about good ass food and treats and laughs heartily at your accounts of whatever is happening in your life.

Miss Piggy

Reminder that this guy said he would give his 3 year old child a sex change if she asked for one.

Can I be their personal foot stool?