Discuss this movie without bringing up race

Discuss this movie without bringing up race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCS73K19Ths
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

nigger lover

A functioning black nation truly is fantasy.

ฺBLACKED

Trailer looked pretty cool.

Bullshit.

My wife found the visuals quite exciting. All the sleek dark buildings of South Korea, the big black night sky as t'challa paradrops deep into the womb of the jungle

>Discuss this movie without bringing up race.
It's impossible. It was literally made for sole reason of inciting racial tension and providing fuel for retarded debates about race. Otherwise it would be generic capeshit No:43545. Here is how what happens when actual africans see it:
youtube.com/watch?v=dCS73K19Ths

It's pure garbage for normies and kids, like every super hero crap.

How can you define exact reasons why movie was made?
Was it because race?
Or people actually were interested in black panther?
Would answer depend on movie quality?

It was literally created and marketed for the sole purpose of utilizing race to turn a profit, that's the point, how could anyone discuss it in any other way?

I'd still like to see it eventually.
I enjoyed his character in the Avengers.

It's shitty Hamlet for mentally stunted niggers.

somebody post that collage "[this marvel movie] is the best marvel movie yet"

niggers

At this moment it is almost impossible, as idiots from both sides are so hung up about it.

Not very interesting. Cookie cutter. Another superhero movie. Really has nothing going for it once you exclude what everyone is tired of hearing about kek

Honestly why are there any comments being made with these here.
Literally /thread

Honestly impossible OP. Darkies be darking: the movie.

give me one example of a modern, functional African country with neither a white minority nor living in a government set up by colonials
Hint: you literally cant

Do you know that test, the bechamel test or something like that, feminists use it to decide if a movie should be burned or not.

We must promote a new one, a movie is progressive when a black character doesn't get anything for being black and his race is irrelevant for the movie. How do we call it? The niggerette test?

A monarch is rich thanks of his country's exceptionally rare metal mines which allow it to be prosperous and technologically advanced. Using a combination of his multiple skills and his brilliant advisors' talents, he finds out that the best approach to the rest of his continent's infernal economic and social issues is to haunt the night dressed as a giant cat for the rest of his life, and close the borders to force the destitute to seek salvation elsewhere. He will eventually join a very well-founded cosplayer's club headquartered in some other continent, to showcase his costume's sharp claws and other exotic inventions to likeminded individuals, and further distance himself from his neighbors' seemingly infinite hunger, war, disease and misery.

Make the story about white characters and it loses all appeal.
>Rich white man in supersuit fights old friend trying to usurp his position
Just realized this is Iron Man 1 for black people.

fugg
accurate

Just another capeshit movie.

Even if it was an all white cast I wouldn't even want to look at the poster when I'm at the cinema.

Manchildren enjoying superhero movies are a bigger problem than racially motivated profit flicks.

Discuss.

lol

>movie based on the race of the main character
>dont bring up its race
Here watch this sports movie. Discuss it without bring up the sports.

>even MORE bland capeshit
>But this time political
STOP
FUCKING STOP

Rwanda is doing pretty good for themselves.

Whitey is just mad the new master race is taking its place at the front

This

It's another bland marvel movie that's crapped out literally every other month. There's nothing to really discuss as is the case with every bland marvel movie.

Laughable cgi

Capeshit

Not a Star Wars thread, for once. I've been thinking about this for a bit as Black Panther edges closer to release. And, while I'm not expecting some groundbreaking movie that transcends the Marvel formula (I hope to be proven wrong), what BP depicts is something powerful, yet also depressing. The entire idea is that there exists a fictional African nation called Wakanda that has perfectly preserved its particular African history and culture while also simultaneously managing to be on the technological and economic level of the West, in fact it exceeds the technological achievements of the West. We've seen images of brightly garbed black people in traditional African attire. Kendrick Lamar has done a soundtrack including a stellar music-video rich with African iconography. And, every black kid has the name T'Challa on the tip of their tongue

But, the thing that slightly depresses me about Black Panther is that it is all fiction.

And, by that I don't mean the existence of Wakanda and its techno-magic, I mean the actual culture. It reminds me of what we, as Niggas in America (and the West) have lost, which is essentially everything. You see, we have no idea what African culture was and/or is like. We don't have a fucking clue where we are originally from. We don't fucking know our particular African history. We don't have any fantastical myths passed down to us from generation to generation. We don't have our ancient fairy tales preserved into the present day such that they can be turned into animated Disney movies. We don't have our old African spiritual songs that we can chant in rhythm. We have almost zero connection to the entire continent of Africa. And, even for those black-African individuals that might actually originate from an African nation, it is unlikely that even they have any knowledge of their actual past history and culture. Rather, they have the history and culture of a post-colonialist nation, drafted by European nations drawing indiscriminate lines to conjure up entire nations where dozens of tribes likely lived separate from one another. Their history and culture is that of a response to a new order, as opposed to a continuation of the old.

Yall have house, techno, and motown my nigga

HOWD I DOO?

VERY GOOD

Nigger.

I’m in at the pictures about to watch this film right now and there isn’t a single ethnic individual to be seen here.

Has Disney failed to attract the British-Carribean demographic?

I guess things got better once they removed Tutsi. Their infrastructure was also massively developed by colonialism.

Looks like a standard Marvel movie. Might watch it with friends idk.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Winter Soldier is better

Go back to Niggeria

That's not very fair, most non-European, non-Asian countries were in colonial control at some point. Why hold it against them?

Bland, boring MCU flick. Like all the others.

sucking that black joy

All countries were under "colonial control" at some point in their history.