>>94578020

It’s sad how much of a shill he became to try to take in some of those sweet anti Trump viewers. Lost all respect for this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
youtube.com/watch?v=3i2WN2Sfcr0
youtube.com/watch?v=CXuVPsMXBh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delet this

What is a comedy bit?

this never happened

I- I HAD TO SAY IT

IM JUST A CHARACTER WITH WRITERS UP MY ASS

People change.
Example: Trump used to be a Democrat, and has been shown numerous times to have a different opinion than years ago.

team conan on damage control

that excuse is no longer accepted

people are now fired for things they said 30 years ago

he should be fired for racism

>can't refute
thought so

Wats race have to do with burning tires?

Are you retards serious? A staff writer wrote that joke and Conan, a comedian, said it. He didn't say it as the president of the united states.

Hey rebbit

Conan writes co writes all his material. He isn't Kimmel. Now fuck off liberal cunt.

it was just a prank bro

NO IT WAS HIS WRITERS THAT MADE HIM SAY THIS AND IT WAS DIFFERENT WRITERS WHO MADE HIM GO TO HAITI NOOOOOOOOO. CONE BONE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCY

liberals and the drones that fear opposing them insist any bad behavior that happens in a colored country is racist

Work a Walmart and call a middleeastern a goat fucker and you will lose your job so fast

Allegedly
There's hard evidence right there that Conan said the things about Haiti in a video

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

ultimately he has to take the blame as the figurehead and agreeing to say it

He's basically still a democrat but from the 80s-90's, he's stuck in that era anyway so he's been saying the same things since then, what's your point?

it's true though, all the writers from late night are long gone

Try the full video dick. youtube.com/watch?v=3i2WN2Sfcr0

It's a joke. Only Trump fans compare the president of the USA to a comedian.

>He didn't say it as the president of the united states.
so much concern trolling, should the potus shitting in private be a national problem too?

>I-I-I-IT'S A JOKE!
Conan writer, please go

>Only Trump fans compare the president of the USA to a comedian.
ummmm no sweetie, think again
youtube.com/watch?v=CXuVPsMXBh0

>""""Completly wrecks republicans""""

republicans will need obama-care to treat those burns

>It's a joke.

Is this what it's going to be for the next 3-7 years? Assblasted dems talking about Trump 24-7, and assblasted trumplets trying to pretend Trump isn't ridiculous and whining about it on Sup Forums?

It's not the banter that bothers me, it's their hypocrisy and inability to take a joke themselves.

>Only Trump fans compare the president of the USA to a comedian

they are Israel supporters like trump.

Was there ever a funnier guy in Sopranos than Vito?

it illustrates what everyone already knows, that o' brien doesn't really believe haiti is awesome and that he's become a predictable bore like the other hosts of late. before you respond, i know, it's just a prank bro.

What is false equivalence?

>It's not the banter that bothers me
you're not fooling anybody

B-but Trump never said anything racist about Haiti.

Your writing career

>Trump used to be a democrat
Democrats used to be a lot more right wing. Bill Clinton's speeches on immigration are nearly on par with Trump's

>make fun of white countries like iceland
THIS IS ANTI-WHITE PROPAGANDA

Prove it

>Make fun of white countries
And no one cares because people make fun of white countries in white societies all the time lel

Get FUCKED anglos btw

AND CONEBONE HAS NO AGENCY AND IT'S NOT HIS SHOW HE DOESN'T GET ANY DECISIONS IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS NOO NOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There was a time when you respected Conan O'Brien? Are you retarded?

Give it a rest shariablue

have sex

Someone make this into a Curb meme

Your writing career, duh doy.

This

Butthurt status: butthurt

But Conan is jewish, he's not white

>Butthurt status: butthurt, duh doy.

Go write about it in the next Conan show, screencap this so I can laugh about it

>O'Brien
>Jewish
Wat, and where did this come up from

guys I just asked siri what percentage of the US population is jewish and it said 44%. How is this possible

>do as we say not as we do
He's a pig.

"Go write about it in the next Conan show, screencap this so I can laugh about it, DUH DOY"

OK, Schmidty.

He says he's half Jewish here when he gets offended by the guy saying jew

In either case I think I'll quit Sup Forums sometime around summer 2019. Election shitposting is probably going to be both early and unbearable.

>segment where dozens of countries are roasted, including U.S. allies and 1st World Nations
>"b-b-buh he flip-flopped on Haiti! Grrrrr, LIBRUL HYPOCRITS!"

Or y'know, he's a comedian and they make jokes about things.

Hey rebbit

>*smacks lips* hol up hoool up hhOOOOLL UP HOL UP HOOOL UP!

Fucking kek

Team Coco? More like Team LOCO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA