Tim Drake

After a thread earlier, I went back and compared all of the Robins.

Tim as Robin and Red Robin is easily the best. He has a supporting cast. Best Titans/ a young Justice team. Stable girlfriend without being a slut like Dick or a dork like Jason. He is also less of a moron like them.

So what's the problem? I agree that Damian is pretty fun as Robin, but there is no reason to put Dick or Jason as Robin/Nightwing/ Red Hood ahead of Tim.

Despite having a bunch of steady girlfriends and a pregnant girlfriend, the dude never got laid! Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if Damian has slept with more girls then Tim!

He never was a Robin.

It's Dick, Jason, Damian. Red Robins like the signal, a different brand of sidekick.

Dicks more fleshed out. Tim is just tech smarter and better detective.

Damian is shown as being the smartest. See the Wally thing and witty banter.

N52 Tim has banged 2 chicks. One an Amazon. Another area that he stomps Dick and Jason in.

>He has a supporting cast.
Name several of Tim's supprorting characters that AREN'T other costumed crimefighters.
>Stable girlfriend
Now I know you're crazy. Tim has never had a steady relationship. The closest to that is Spoiler, and she's more of an on-again, off-again, will-they-won't-they tease.

Are you arguing he was the best as Robin or he's the best legacy character from the former Robins? For Robin I'll probably give it to you he's the archetypal modern, plus a lot of Dick's time is out of continuity and Jason's writers hated him. But Red Robin is the worst of them he has nothing that makes him interesting.

>Stable girlfriend

Ariana

Dick has the most lays.

n52 Tim isn't Tim Drake. Tim Drake isn't even his real name.

All of dicks stuff exists and Titans restored more. Just the costume never existed.

Spoiler never was a Robin. Good.

all other Robinfags are just jealous that Tim had 150+ well written issues of his own series and that PAD's Young Justice is better than any version of Teen Titans ever

You guys were a lot less annoying when your spirits were crushed with hopelessness.

Yeah but he's a shit boyfriend. Lately I think the boyfriend potential among ex Robins is showing itself to be Jason> Tim> Dick

Does supporting cast have to be civilians? That's a dumb rule. Tim is faithful to whatever girl he is with and pretty stable.

What are you a girl? Why would you rate Robins on boyfriend material? And if you're not a girl then Tim's the only answer, he's the only gay Robin.

He doesn't need to be a good bf. Women are lame anyway.

Vast majority of comic characters are single pump n dumpers.

The forever bachelor was done in comics before America adopted in real ife. 50 percent of men USA aren't married.

Where does this Tim is gay Robin come from? If anything he's the straightest. Winick implied that Jason is but and Dick has a damn harem.

Jason seems the type to cry during sex. Don't forget his 1st time was pretty much rape. He has good taste in dominant women though.

Ehhh Tim is a shit. I say Jason is the only good boyfriend material. Dick would be fine if he would stop sabatoging himself.

Most of it seems to be rape thogh

Jason will get Amazon pussy soon enough. Although is threre a reason Dick and Donna never happened?

...was Tim's high school sweetheart whose parents sent her to an all-girls school after they caught her and Tim sharing their like second kiss, and hasn't appeared in the comics for almost twenty fucking years.

Yeah, that's the definition of a "stable relationship".

I want characterfags who don't read comics to jump off a cliff.

tim is a good boy.

Have you read a Tim Drake comic? Tim is known for having pussy throw themselves at him that he constantly dodges for no real reason. Ariana the cute Russian tries to get him to sleep with her while wearing a cute pink Teddy. They break up because of it. He dates Spoiler, who's pregnant and is totally up for fucking. They never Fuck. Secret and Arrowette both have crushes on him in Young Justice. Ravager shows up to his room naked, Lucious Fox's daughter, etc and he remains a virgin pre nu-52.

And in the weird obsession with Kon-el (he tries to clone him, changes his costume to Kon-el's colors, macks out with Kon's girlfriend after he dies).

Tim is either asexual or gay.

>Dixon
>Well written
>PAD
>Better than NTT

I'm waiting for Dick to become bi. It's coming. Also Jason being a faggot would be the least surprising thing ever.

Fuck your retcon. He was Robin for more than twenty fucking years. The only Robin to hold his own title, for like 17 years.
Tim is the most fleshed out Robin by orders of magnitude.

Of course he's the best. He's a Mary Sue after all. Boring one at that.

I'll accept this if it leads to Dickstroke

They were in a relationship from either his 2nd or 3rd mini to the mid 50's of his ongoing. That's a stable relationship.

He also had a stable relationship with Spoiler from after he broke up with Ariana until... 120's? 130's of his ongoing. Until Batman outed his Secret Identity to her.

The guy has long stable relationships, he just doesn't get laid in them.

Dick/ Donna would be too pure

There is no way Tim is straighter than Dick. Hell Tims hero worship of Dick came across as homoerotic sometimes

They won't make any of them gay they've been dodging that implication since Wertham. Well they might be able to get away with Damian since he's is an actual blood relative.

This. Although Chuck Dixon ostensibly wrote Tim as heterosexual, and he'd get fairly shallow crushes every so often to prove he had a case of the NotGays, but whenever a girl actually showed interest in HIM, which was more often than not, he'd immediately ball up and start acting like an aescetic monk.

It's not my retcon. It's the reality it is now.

He is obv getting a new Id post lonely place of living.

The longer I go the more convinced I am that who someone's favorite Robin is tells you how fucking casual they are.
Tim? People who not only know their shit, they know it from comics.
Damien? Johnny-come-lately batgod retards, the exact people Denny O'Neill fucking destroyed with Azrael.

>Although is threre a reason Dick and Donna never happened?

It's disgusting. They're siblings.

But casuals don't like Damian. They like Dick and Jason.

Tims bi.

Jason asexual sociopath.

I'd argue that Dick and Babs are siblings too but people have no problem with them.

1992 to 1997 (she showed up in a few issues later, but that's when the break up happened)... I'll give you five years is a long time IRL, but this is comic book time. Their whole relationship lasted maybe an entire school year in-universe, and never escalated beyond hand-holding because Tim wanted to safeguard his precious virginity/was a deeply confused gay boy on the cusp of manhood.

I'm not saying Tim is BAD at relationships, but he's definitely not GOOD at maintaining them - how many of those fifty issues were spent with Ariana or her parents handwringing over how that Drake boy takes her for granted? If you're going purely by "how many issues a relationship lasts", I'm pretty sure Dick and Starfire were an item for at least twice as many issues of NTT.

Before the Nu52 he had all his higschool friends, his Dad before he died, as well as Tam Fox.

Now name me some from the other Robins.

Could've been out of fear and not gayness though

My guess is that he'll end up remembering pre-flashpoint.

Fucking silver age fetishists and bat-edgelords ruined DC.

New 52 Dick and Tim aren't even close. Tim now worships Jason and is a hero because of him now. Even called himself Red Robin instead of Robin because he wanted to honor Jason's memory or some shit.

Jason is far from asexual. He has good taste in women minus Babs. He is just a giant dork. Dick should be his wingman and help him find chicks.

Casuals love Damien and Jason.

Well yeah now, but I was talking about Tims gayness back then.

Nah. Too confusing plus pre flashpoint isn't fully coming back.

It's time to move on like all sidekicks.

Is it just me or does Jason's hatred of Dick also come across as homoerotic?

Because Dick is a good friend and didn't want to fuck Donna because of Roy, unlike Roy who had no problem fucking Starfire it seems.

Dick would ruin it. Let him stay slutty somewhere else. Jason can charm women on his own

Now he is gay for Jason.

For a while there he had his friend Ives and his girlfriend Ariana, along with his dad and his step-mom, Dana. Then there were the other guys at Brentwood but I can't recall any of their names offhand.

But then he and Ariana broke up, Ives disappeared, his dad was killed and I think Dana got nuked in Blüdhaven, I dunno. It's been a while.

Really, Tim wasn't a bad character and there was a reason he was able to hold a solo for so fucking long, but he went to complete shit after Dixon and PAD. A lot of people blame IdC, but he was bad before then, pretty much ever since YJ ended.

I'd like him to be good again (and I am annoyed by the "Sup Forums hates Tim just because he's Tim" meme), but DC has their work cut out for them. Tim's been shit as a character for almost as long as he's been good, and it's hard to come back from shit like that.

Do you remember when Tim spied on shirtless Dick through cameras? I do.

>Tim
>Not Rason Rodd

cmon son

Tim vs another Batman in the jail.

He should get Bruce to help him. They have the same taste in women given they both fucked Talia.

I feel that way too but maybe it's cause I've been on tumblr too long.

It's his future self. Our Tim becomes the arkham knight.

Quantity != Quality

Tim had 17 years of "he's just a normal kid like you, reader! He has good morals and does average teenager stuff."

There's barely any personality there aside from "good with computers and nice"

Is that still canon though? I say Dick because they both like red heads.

> Rason Rodd

Why is corny Jason so adorable?

Makes sense.

Her helping him's still in there, but~I doubt it will ever be brought up. I'm amazed they let Winnick do it in the first place.
We'll never get Jason telling Damian he fucked his mom. Feels bad.

Uh no?????

What Earth does the Arkham games take place on?

>We'll never get Jason telling Damian he fucked his mom. Feels bad.
Jason teased him a bit pre-Flashpoint in that Batman and Robin run. Winnick wrote a few issues near the end and had him smugly ask Damian how he mother was doing.

You need to remember that Chuck Dixon is an old school conservative writing for kids and teens, then it makes sense.

Tim was a heterosexual man! Robin of Batman! Of course girls were throwing themselves at him. But pre-marital teen age sex is wrong. Tim, being extremely moral, would of course turn down immoral teenage sex.

Of course, this makes Tim come off as really really gay, but Dixon doesn't believe gays exist so nbd.

Damian's a piece of shit, but he's at least fun to read about. Also he was created by Grant Morrison; it's hard to argue that he's representative of 2kewl4comics mentality

Man that story had horrible characterization across the board.

>Winnick wrote a few issues near the end
Ah yes Ginger Thor Jason wandering around in a small towel beating up rapists, and reading Jane Austen. Still weird after all this this time.

Except no.

Actual casuals don't care about Robin's real name retard

I don't believe you. Between the animated movies and Injustice 2, the fuck Damian sentiment has never been louder.

Red Hood was the most demanded character in polls for Injustice so they at least have some awareness.

Just make him Batman again along with bruce. Would fit the dual mantles and legacy thing going on.

I don't understand why Timfags want Tim to become Batman. He's the one Robin with the small enough baggage to let him live a normal life.

This is truly Winicks fault

Because they're desperate for something to make Tim special despite it being made super clear repeatedly that Dick is the heir to the mantle

His detective skills. Plus heis nice as pre crisis batman.

Dick never wanted to be batman. Morrison threw that out.

Am I the only one that finds Tim the most attractive?

>Detective skills
There are way better ways to use this than to make him live a life dedicated to a war on crime.
>He's nice
So is Dick and 90% of superheroes

They all look the same except Damian. Their appearance only differ based on the artist

Dick is actually a giant uptight hypocrite asshole. Tim is in fact the nicest

I thought Dick not wanting to be Batman is what made him a good Batman. He understood the weight behind it.

Why????

>Dick never wanted to be batman
Just because he doesn't want it doesn't mean he won't get it. Do you know how many times Dick's been raped? Nobody cares about what Dick wants

He doesn't want to be, but he understands that it should fall to him

Tim has more of a pretty boy look and slender body. Jason and Dick are too muscular looking.

He's the most... Twinkish I guess. Probably because artists still draw him like a teenager while Dick and Jason get drawn as adults.

Wut

That's just because he's younger. If they ever decide to put Tim as an adult he'll get drawn like Dick and Jason

user mistakes a character having flaws for their entire character
Dick's a nice person who is also self-righteous sometimes and can be mean when he's angry or bothered about something

They're all better than Tim because Red Robin is a dumbass name
Nightwing and Red Hood show a clear graduation from Robin, but Tim never graduated, which is why he's perpetually 17 and stuck in a hole writing-wise
He can't go back to being Robin because of Damian, the best thing you can do with him is give him a new name and try and salvage the wreckage that the nu52 turned his life into

But Dick is pretty slender and clearly a pretty boy. Unless drawn by Greg land

>Before the Nu52 he had all his higschool friends
You seriously don't think Tim's high school friends were in any way relevant to Nicieza's Red Robin, do you? Sorry to say user, most of the stuff that Dixon built up in his ongoing was ignored or torn down by other writers, starting with the death of Jack Drake in Identity Crisis.

You also seem to be willfully ignorant of the fact that Nightwing has had his own ongoing more often than not the past 20 years, and that means he's had just as many friends and coworkers and love interests, like Clancy, his Irish-Asian-American landlady, or his fellow cops from the Bludhaven PD. Before you accuse me of being a Dickfag, I'm not saying any of their supporting casts are better or worse - they're all pretty mediocre to me - but don't act like Tim's the only one.