This movie is a fucking masterpiece

This movie is a fucking masterpiece.

Are you Henry Zebrowski? If so, great job on the Jonestown 5-part series. Genuinely riveting stuff.

thank you but you're missing the point of the thread.
This movie great and needs to be known.

>5% rotten tomatoes
Maybe when I'm in heck

It's just perfect

Anybody who honestly thinks LPOTL is funny should be taken out behind the barn and shot in the back of the head

try and keep is Nothing But Trouble related, if you can't then at least unappreciated Dan Aykroyd films. Also lets not forget the appearance Digital Underground made.

Dan is a lunatic

How did he get away with a dick nose?

the saddest part is he didn't, the movie was panned by critics and only made a fraction of it's budget back. It was an unfortunate turning point in Aykroyd's career.

movie is too old to be any good

Dan Aykroyd is no Ramis.

Demi Moore was cute back in the day. Shame she was such a nut.

It's not good, it's great.
I believe it has stood the test of time completely. Anyone who hasn't seen it should watch it, and anyone who has should watch it again.

it's like telling somebody to watch Airplane. All the jokes are old, cliche, have been done better later without so much emphasis on giving the audience a time to laugh before the next line.

Fair call.

>have been done better later
You're advocating for Airplane backwash plagiarism over OC.

It's genuinely a fascinating clusterfuck. The design of Valkenvania was actually really cool.

Someone should re-edit it into a legit horror movie.

Dan can write a good screen play only when someone else edits it down to something normal
Like the 500 pages for blues brothers or futuristic ghostbusters script
Give this movie to someone normal to "punch it up" and it would have been another classic

Every time i watch this movie i find myself thinking "I cant fucking believe that somebody got paid for working on this". the set design in the film is batshit. The jokes are and the script are simply not funny, but the film ends up being worth it.

one of the few movie posters I've seen to have all the floating heads in the correct order of casting credits.

tell me about humpty hump
why does he wear the nose?

God she is perfect.

This movie always grossed me out

Hey, crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

i love you user

It really is. One of my top candidates for all-time favorite.

me 2

This was one of those movies that HBO used to show all the time back in the day. It really is a great movie. I remember getting it in from the $5 bargain dvd bin at walmart in the late 90's.

This film feels like a fever dream. If a film is meant to capture some unique feeling or create one this movie really does manage it. Even thinking back on it makes me feel like I'm remembering a dream