youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8JM-K1dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heineken is garbage desu

eh, as far as piss lagers go it ain't bad, and it makes for a good chaser

PBR is worse

Old Stock Ale > shit = everything else

PBR is good and cheap. It’s my go to brew whenever Im at a bar

Mainly Kölsch

Do you also drink it out of a champagne flute to be even more of a fag?
Get a real beer.

All forms of alcohol taste like shit. Stop pretending to enjoy them just because you want to fit in and need the effects of intoxication to forget about your awkwardness.

>my opinion is fact and anyone who "disagrees" is just pretending

You have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

*nods respectfully towards you*
aye

Grow up and develop a taste for the finer stuff. You'd probably drink grape juice over a glass of good wine.

Labatt or heniken, can't stand ipas or yuengling.

Moosehead
Sapporo
Kirin
Stella

Bell's two hearted, Sweet water goin coastal, Uinta hop nosh, Dogfishead flesh and blood, Ballast Point Grapefruit sculpin, Stone Vengeful Spirit/ Tangerine Pineapple express, Terrapin So fresh so green/Galaxy hopped IPA, and Elysian Space dust are some of my favorites.

Pilsner Urquell

>american style indian style beer

lmao even the beer in America is 56%

Had Moosehead in Toronto airport just cause there was nothing else available, was surprised that it was pretty damn good

>can't stand ipas or yuengling
Get out.

>Bell's Two-Hearted Ale
Patrician detected

pic related is my favorite

Solid choice but the best is Weißbier.

No one had/likes Kilkenny? My go to for a while now

Ah finally, a true man of taste emerges to put these silly little boys to bed.

*sips vimto*

Modelo

>people like this exist

>700lb NEET
>stay in the basement all day and night playing video games
>get a message from an old friend from school who is back in town
>"hey user, want to grab a beer and catch up? it's been far too long and we lost contact when I went to college."
>effort.jpeg
>"hey user, sorry I don't drink alcohol as my body is a temple."
>"o-ok, well hope you are doing well"
>heh, plebians drinking beer
>waddle over to the mini fridge to re-fill the mountain dew jug

Drink everything other than Coor's Light and Heineken

Mainly Bud Light though and I tend to avoid dark beers but will drink them occasionally

This was so fucking painfully accurate.

Lieutenant junior grade

It always tastes like awful in America, and it's kind of a well-known issue. I'm guessing a mix of skunking and whatever preservatives they put in for international production, but Heineken never fails to tastes like straight up goat piss in the US, and I'm convinced the only reason people drink it is because the marketing is good.

Patrician taste in beer.
Hipster garbage.

ok you fucking idiot. why doesnt everybody just inject themselves with ethanol then? you could dose exact, it hits instantly and you wouldnt have to taste alcohol. i know there are idiots who soak tampons in vodka and push them up their ass but all of them are underage cunts who are too faggy to drink like a man.

Fun fact, wheat beer like that one is traditionally consumed with breakfast in Bavaria.

patrician. weißbier=best beer

If I had to pick a single favorite

So accurate

Lager
Benediktener
Ciechan Mead Beer

this

I drank a Heineken once and assumed it had just gotten skunky

Popped a fresh one some relatives had in the fridge and it was a bottled fart. Hard pass

nothing that isnt brewed in germany, denmark, belgium or czech republic

>he fell for the "IPAs are for hipsters meme"
pleb

It tastes ok here in Europe, I guess because we get it imported from the source. But it's still classed as a nasty beer here. I'd rather drink Carlsberg or Amstel when it comes to the major brands.

kid with the hair is the asshole

>What kind of beer do you like?
England´s draft beer bottle is a nessessary evil tho.

But user, you just don't know what you're missing. Having a hopped forward beer is pleasantly aromatic and refreshing. Once you start it's hard to stop.
Anyone in here Gose fans?

>Stop pretending to enjoy them just because you want to fit in and need the effects of intoxication to forget about your awkwardness.

no thanks

Could have something to do with the travel and refrigeration

Where does Harp stack up in Europe?

My dad and I drank a lot of it in the UK

I think most people in my country all favour the unofficial number 1 beer. I do aswell, it's simply the best beer possible, but other brands ruin the good life by sponsoring their shitbeers at festivals and events.

rasheed

Generally I don't like IPAs, I don't know what it is but they just taste like garbage to me. Goose Island is pretty much the only one I will order at a bar.

I tend to mostly drink pilsner, wheat beer, and various types of UK real ales.

Spotted Cow is kino in beer form

One of the cheapest in the supermarket but not the cheapest of them all.

I wonder what it's like to be so self-obsessed that you assume how you feel is what everyone else secretly feels but just won't admit it

that fucking pic

>costs 7,15€ in shop
It's not like I can't afford it but I can also get a decent bottle of wine for 14€.
It's damn good though.

It's not a beer I'm overly familiar with, you see it mostly in Irish bars but otherwise it's pretty rare to see it outside of Ireland.

>the Indians invented IPA
teehee :^)

I love beer becoming more popular in america now because I can get my favorite German beers and other styles I like like Goses and Sours at the local shop

christ

those are your words not mine

>heh everyone secretly thinks beer tastes like garbage but they drink it anyway because society pressures you to
Stunning and Brave

man, you are no fun at all.

Patrician taste

Step aside, plebeians.

Tastes like piss after you start drinking craft beer

>why doesnt everybody just inject themselves with ethanol then?

Because it wouldn't look as cool and socially acceptable, moron. Needles are scary. Beer as a harmless fun drinkie is the perfect excuse to hide behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8JM-K1dc

I like chocolate stouts

Plebian taste in beer desu

>he doesn't slam dope
plebeian

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

>Because it wouldn't look as cool and socially acceptable, moron.
so do it before you go out

>Needles are scary.
you think people are so afraid of needles that they would rather drink huge amounts of a shitty tasting liquid then pinch themselves in the arm 1 time?

To all the patricians who think Weißbier is the best, I raise my glass. You truly all have the best taste in beer.

Victoria Bitter is the only good choice.

Shame on you, sir!

The best beers are:
>cold
>free
and
>both
Although if I had to pick it's Avery Brewing's White Rascal

anyone else got that west coast feel when you realize we can't get yuengling?

step aside plebs

looks great but you fucked up the head, user.... two fingers next time :)

Beer is actually getting less popular in the U.S. and losing market share to wines etc., however it is mainly hitting the macro-breweries and the craft and imported beer markets are doing quite well.

Maybe Americans are just getting better taste.

;_;

I still like their Octoberfest.

Tide Lite

beer is for soyboys

unironically this. the whole craft beer thing, and drinking beer just to enjoy the taste is as soy as it gets.

>Ballast Point Grapefruit sculpin
stop wasting your money on this $15/6 pack meme

the kind with vodka in it

>stopped drinking beer
>lost 10 lbs without changing diet
>can see my abs again

Hard liquor or nothing for me

t. soyboy

arnie is a soyboy

correct

literally me, stop drinking last summer with expection of like birthdays and so.
first weeks were hard though

GHB, because i'm not a soyboy who wants to increase his estrogen

>my brand of man-tit growing health-destroying swill is better than your brand of man-tit growing health-destroying swill

Hertog Jan is absolute GOAT

>all these lager and pilzner fags

How does it feel to be a piece of shit without a taste? Only kraftbeers you cheap fucks.

how much did you drink? I had like 2 beers daily but now I cut down to drinking only on fridays and saturdays.

all the americans i have met were shit drinkers. no taste, no tolerance

Only true Klingons drink prune juice.