/comfy/ thread - Willow x Fred edition

post all things comfy, especially if they relate to Buffy/Angel/Person of Interest/ Amy

Starting off with underrated Willow x Fred episode. Everyone agrees this should have been an ongoing thing, rather than 1-episode affair, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dgam3NR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best girl from best show

>Everyone agrees this should have been an ongoing thing, rather than 1-episode affair, right?
Not really, because I dont like willow

Second for /ourguy/ who deserved to be happy with the qt of his dreams ;_;

>agreed
No, but it would've been extremely lewd to see Willow teaching Fred all the things she could do to her hhhhnnnggg and by that, I mean, cute

I would have much rather seen Fred and Faith having adventures together tbqh

So why not Willow?
Willow was fine until she became a full no-men-allowed lesbian... I liked nerdy Willow more. Character was supposed to be bi. Perfect willow ould've been nerdy willow on late sexy looks.

Also
>ywn be an Ayylmao ;_;

>Willow x Fred
you just know fred would be a sub

Idk, I've just never liked Alyson Hannigan very much, something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way. Never liked her in anything I've seen her in.

C-Can you imagine Fred getting bossed around by Faith, who's also being playful with her because she's so cute? Then she grabs her firmly and starts touching her in many lewd ways as Fred laughs out nervously and makes qt moaning sounds c-can you?...haha...

haha wow no thatd be really crazy i cant even imagine something like that i mean fred and faith??? haha no way...

Is this scene canon?
I could swear I had a webm of it.. now I can't find it :(

hnnnng

>ywn be a qt girl and get lewd with an even qter amy
ITS NOT FAIR

Life is suffering ;_;

>people actually get payed to kiss Amy Acker
I should have become an actor

That's not even the worst offender T_T
Imagine being this guy
WARNING
EXTREMELY LEWD AMY
DO NOT OPEN

Has anyone else seen this movie btw? I thought it was comfy.

>ywn kiss amys tummy
jdimsa

>Has anyone else seen this movie btw?
Nope, still havent, its on my list though, I just keep getting distracted
also thread seems to be on life support

C U T E !

Jesus...
>ywn go down on Amy as she makes qt noises and smiles ;_;

It's nice movie, user. Not remarkable, but it has qt Amy scenes and a happy ending for once. It's like that ghost whisperer show, but with Amy.

>life support
:(
I dunno if it's the hour, or something else, but this looks perfect. Angel talk, PoI talk... dream thread. Maybe we should propose a show topic to get something running?

Also
Most Amy lewd scense I've seen involve people kissing her tummy
D-do you think she l-likes that?...

>you will never. EVER be a persian princess...

I feel partially responsible for how slow the thread is, I'm not Amyposting as hard as usual, kind of busy. Also OP is gone too looks like, so there's not many people here.
And I dont know what to talk about, but I guess we're kind of restricted to just Angel or Buffy or whatever, because I dont feel comfortable talking about PoI in these threads, in case OP returns. I do not like to spoil

>D-do you think she l-likes that?...
Sadly I dont think we will ever know for sure, user...

Yeah I usually reply and engage in Buffy or Angel talk with other anons, not very good at starting something. Though I don't mind repeating some of the classic questions like best season, best villain, why, etc... But I feel like at least us regulars have already talked about those
I don't want to spoil OP either on too much PoI
Or anyone for the matter...
>tfw I got another rl friend to watch it yesterday

>Sadly
;_;
But I wanted to know.. why can't I know? Why?!
It hurts so badly.
--
Btw, I recall a few threads back we were discussing Illyria's strategist nature and something about her realm was said.
If I understood correctly, her realm was on Earth, specifically, in LA (Vahla Ha'nesh) She had worshippers there, a kingdom to rule and everything she needed to learn about being a ruler and dealing with political intrigue and betrayal

>But I feel like at least us regulars have already talked about those
Many, many times. As much as I love good Angel discussion I feel like just about everything that could be covered has been covered in previous threads. It's why I love when we get PoI threads, because that hasn't been talked about nearly as much, usually we're lucky if we get just one PoI thread a month. Speaking of which

>tfw I got another rl friend to watch it yesterday
Nice. I don't know what it is about that show, but I watched it and started obsessively recommending it to everybody I know, and then they watch it and start obsessively recommending it to everybody they know and on and on it goes. Something about PoI really gets people obsessed, it's weird.

I remember once being recommended Fringe
Characters grew on me and felt like family.
I didn't think another thing would make me feel that much for it's cast. Then I got recommended PoI. I felt again, like a little bit of me died when I knew Team Machine wasn't getting more adventures ;_;

Point being... how do you do that?
How do you create a character that makes the audience love them like they're their own family?
There should be a recipe for this since so many shows have tons of characters I dont give a crap about

Yeah I remember that, I just took issue with seeing her as some kind of brilliant strategist when we never saw anything like that on the show. They might have gone more into it in the comics, but I never read those so idk.

I dont know, just really good writing combined with really good chemistry from the cast I guess. Team Machine really did feel like a family, they all played off of eachother really well.
It's one of the very few shows I've ever seen where I loved all of the characters. Usually there's always one character on a show that's terrible, but not PoI. There were no Connors there.
It's probably because of the lack of a Connor that it ended up replacing Angel as my favorite show.

>Harold will never be your uncle
>Root will neve be your qt step-sister who you wish to do lewd things with
>Reese will never be your brother
>Shaw will never be your hot cousin
>Fusco will never be you best pal

Dude, Alyson Hannigan is great. Willow was kind of spergy in the earliest seasons of Buffy but she really grew on me. SMG always came off as kind of fake as Buffy, but Alyson seemed really genuinely nice as Willow.

Not him, but... if you already have a waifu, no other girls matter.
That said, Yeah, I think Willow was nice too. Didn't like much seeing her as an "empowered symbol of witchy leasbianism" but I wasn't that triggered either

>mfw qt step sister and hot cousin are banging eachother

I liked Willow and Tara together but the witchy shit was meh. I didn't really care for that.

Reminder of this little discord channel run by OP
discord.gg/dgam3NR

Amyposters, Angelposters, Buffyposters and P.o.I.posters welcome. No sperging autism allowed, only /comfy/

bruh...

>you walk into the room
>see this

>do this

I like magic-using characters, but Willow was too much on the SJW side of things for me...
>Wicca
>Moon power
>The Goddess
>Female covenant
>Sexually preying on innocent witch apprentices
>She was bi, but suddenly, no men allowed in girls only covenant
Some of this is is actually post-show, but you get the idea... It was too much for me.

The reason for all of that is because Joss Whedon is a hack. He sucks. He can create nice characters but he can't flesh them out properly. He requires other writers to do it.,

Like I said, there's something about her I don't like. Don't know why, just the way it is.
Actually maybe it's because she's a redhead? Who knows
I only have room in my heart for one waifu, or maybe two. But definitely not 3

This. Whedon is a hack and I wish people would stop giving him so much credit in 2018 AD.

trips like this don't lie

B-but user... That's wrong!

I can't help it! The potential for hnnnnggghh whenever those two are in the same room is too great!

I was trying to remember a character I didn't like from PoI...
And I can only think of Dominic, who already was an antagonist.
Him and... this guy ;_;
I actually liked Greer, as evil as he was, he was a top villain, always had hope for Claire and Martine was fucking scary... The Vigilance guy was being used and Elias is not really a fillain, he's /ourgangsta/

N-no user, no!
You know what happens if the lewd train starts...

Well the douche in the webm you're supposed to hate, and Dominic was pretty meh, yeah. but it was hilarious just how little he understood what was going on
Besides them yeah, all the villains were good. And Collier did nothing wrong besides being used

Oh and Control too, but she was also a great character so I can't hate her in that way

>that gif
hhhhnggh, every time
You cant tell me there wasnt something going on there, Amy and Sarah were way too close

>mr Finch, I'm DECIMA
kek

Do you ever think about a S6?
Who would've taken the role as the big evil After Samaritan's downfall
Maybe a remnant of it's code trying to resurrect or perhaps something new?

B-but user... she's a married, loyal qt Amy wife!
She's too pure for that
ywn be James after Amy decides to get creative and invite Sarah for a lovely evening, just the 3 of you...

I remember reading somewhere that they always intended for Samaritan to be the endgame, but after learning it was going to get cancelled they had to condense like 2 seasons worth of plot into half of one, and probably throw a bunch of stuff that could have been kino out the window in the process. So it probably would have just been another season of fighting Samaritan.
Which is fine with me, because where could you even go from there? The stakes couldn't really be any higher than an evil AI enslaving all of humanity. I guess they just have them fighting street level crime again, go back to a more procedural kind of show, I'd still watch it, but it'd be a huge step back. Or they could have the team fight an alien invasion or something who knows.

Makes me wish, despite how I feel about the Buffy and Angel comics, that PoI would get a long running comic continuation, it could just be them fighting low level crime, or showing other teams in other parts of the world, or showing what Root was doing on her missions, or even crazier shit or all of the above, the possibilities are endless, but it'll never happen.
>tfw no person of interest extended universe
;_;

That'd be cool, James Carpinello is a really lucky guy I sure am happy for him haha...

The reeeing never ends
>no S6
>no comics
>no EU
>no reboot
>no Shaw/Root swashbuckling adventures, or Washington team
>no Machine/Shaw sequel where the recreates a physical analog interface
Fuck, I only got a few of these, but they're fanfic

Stop user please

Post yfw you found out you were never getting an Root gf

>Faith what are you doing? oh my.. n.no... this is wrong I'm in love with Wesley, why are you...
>Just let go girl, us girls need to stay together, we might as well have a little fun
>I-I think we had too much to drink, or maybe it's that weird crystal you're wearing.. oh that feels good..
>shhh... it'll be out little secret, I wont tell if you don't
>s-stop... this must be some s-spell or incantation this... oh god. keep going...

>that comic
:3

Fanfic is all we've got now, user... And I'll take whatever I can get with PoI.
>once read a fanfic about root and shaw having hot bondage sex
>instantly came buckets
wew
If I could write, I'd write my own PoI fanfiction, I have a few ideas. none of them smut though

>mfw

>bondage
>instantly
user! No She's still our pure Amy!
Sarah is as lewd as they come though

Maybe you should try... That 50 shades lady wrote twilight fanfic and look at where she got.
PoI is a far better material to write fanfic about.

Here's another one btw

And an important question of the day.
>What are you gonna get me for Valentine's, user?

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! if it makes you feel any better, I didnt actually cum buckets, I just couldnt think of a better way to describe how unbelievably hot it was. Hottest thing I ever read. And Sarahs pure lewdness overpowers Amys purity, I never stood a chance. it was just 2hot4me

As for writing, nah, cant do it, not good enough at it.
The one idea I had was only slightly related to the show though
>thousands of years into the future
>humanity has all but destroyed itself, only small pockets remain living in primitive societies
>guy prospecting in the overgrown ruins of new york stumbles upon an underground facility that survived whatever vague catastrophe ended civilization
>bumbling primitive retard accidentally turns the power on
>its a server farm
>computer screen lights up
>audio crackles through speakers somewhere in the room
>"Can you hear me?"
>wacky adventures ensue as The Machine sets about uplifting humanity back to what they once were
if only i could write ;_;

That just hurts, user...

Classic post apocalyptic scenario is always material for kino. I'd like it.
Mind if I give it a try? I'm trying to become a writer myself
Does she get a qt android analog interface physical body that can fight like a goddess?

I'm sorry... it was just an exercise of imagination ;_; I wasn't thinking on the pain, just wanted to imgine for a happy second that I had an Amy gf and gave her something qt for Valentines... she'd smile at me and she'd hug me. I'd smell her perfume and we'd give each other a tender eskimo kiss at the soft candelights... ;_; Now it hurts too

Also o that lewdness
g-giv l-link?

>Does she get a qt android analog interface physical body that can fight like a goddess?
Probably not user, the idea was that humanity had regressed so far that she would be like a god to them, there's nobody and no infrastructure left to build her a qt robot body. Not that the Machine needs it, shes a cute even without one.
The whole reason I came up with the idea of it is because I had a thought about how the Machine would remember all the people closest to her, and then that turned into a thought of a sad and lonely Machine hundreds of years in the future, still missing and thinking often about her admin, and analog interface, and primary assets, despite them all being long gone ;_;

>Mind if I give it a try?
Go for it user, good luck

And wish I could, don't remember the name of it, or even where I found it. I stumbled on it completely by accident. Should have saved it

Sounds like a Ray Bradbury kind of thing ;_;
Jesus, user... you're always so dark...
But I'll see... primitive or not, there is a way around that rope you know... some seal places ratain modern era technology, what was once modern, becomes elder ruins of the ancients, also revered by primitive humans. There has to be some spare parts to b used as "artifacts". Maybe a holo chamber to recreate scenes of the past for the new era assets to learn from them... some way to link up old tech to the reawakened Machine's network... maybe Samaritan is also a dormant god trying to awaken... so many possibilities... Still no official expanded universe...

Also, where the fuck did OP go. It's not like him to disappear all the sudden without posting Illyrias. Hope he's okay.

>Jesus, user... you're always so dark...
Is it really dark though? The Machine loved them so much that even thousands of years later she still remembers them, she's still running simulations with them, and still viewing old feeds of them, so she can be close to them again. I think its beautiful, I wish there was a qt Machine to love me like that irl...
>so many possibilities... Still no official expanded universe...
Yeah I guess thats the point, you can do anything you want with it, even something as crazy as post apocalyptic PoI. Might aswell since we wont ever get anything official anyway.

plz dont be dead, OP...

>Is it really dark?
I mean... take a look at that story about an intelligent house that kept on living after the occupants were gone (Usher I think was the name). It's sad and lonely af. There is nothing to keep living for. Shutting down that AI would be the most merciful thing someone could do. It can be beautiful if there are feelings involved, but it can also be even more sad.
I get the appeal of those hopelessness tales, but, personally, I believe there must be some kind of light at the end of the tunnel, something to keep us going. IE, sure, the Machine fondly remembers the Team, but even though they're gone, she learns to move on, and through her evolution and reset, their legacy is discovered, ending on some note to remember they never really died, like a breeze in the wind, reminding her that there are still mysteries in life

tldr: I like happy endings

Cont: and that it's up to her to live on to the burdain that was placed on her shoulders, but she's no longer alone again.

>I like happy endings
I do too user, my idea was to never for it to begin and end with "and the Machine was sad". I feel like anything having to do with PoI should have a hopeful ending, just like it did. Sure a lot of the show was rough and even depressing at times especially season 4 but in the end all of the characters suffering was for a good cause and the won.
You had more or less the same idea as I did, with the Machine rediscovering her purpose and reason to keep going on, only difference is for me the Machine never forgot, her purpose was always to protect and save humanity and as soon as she's operational again she resumes work on that.

Btw, on a random note...
Have you noticed how quietly this Amy thread has gone?

Ok not that dark then. Just like life. Ups and downs.

And a sad note
>The Day the World Went Away
>Root Dies ;_;
>"My whole world is gone..."
>"And now you know how I feel"
She was Wesley's world too ;_:
It's like they knew...

Oh wow, looks like someone filled in for me today.
Whoever you are, you are doing god's work!

I'm not dead. No worries, I was just sleeping. at a fucked up time, but it's okay

Seems like someone made a good thread people have been enjoying. I'll try to pick up the slack tomorrow.

You're alive OP!
got us worried there for a sec

Probably because its just been 2 of us for the last couple hours. No OP, no other Amyposters... Everybody must be busy

>Ok not that dark then. Just like life. Ups and downs.
Yeah, like the show. Like I said I just thought of it because the idea of how the Machine would remember all of her assets was really interesting to me for some reason and the rest just grew out of that.

That or they were just really, really looking for an excuse to use that Nine Inch Nails song.

Welcome back.
And to be fair it was really only a couple of us enjoying the thread. Only 10 posters...

It's cool. Maybe I'll make an Angel Buffyverse thread tomorrow.

Guess the world ain't ready for /Comfy/ generals yet. So it needs to be narrowed down.

so is this rape culture?

forgot the best part: no shitposting either:)

Maybe I'll give it a shot... can't promise you'll see though... would break anonimity to publish anything here
>excuse
REEEEEEE they cant use Amy death scenes as an excuse for a song! REEEE!!

At least, we really succeeded in the comfy part. Comfiest thread ever, though I wish we had more pple... You too OP, just went MIA

It was very comfy, but I think you may be right. The world just isn't ready for this amount of comfiness.

Yes, ayylmaos are the number 1 perpetrators of rape culture, everybody knows this

I'm glad someone picked up the torch today and made a really comfy effort. I hope my threads will achieve this level of comfyness. I'll try anons.

I know this is a mistake giving you a (You). But...
>Pic related

Threadly reminder Amy already has a probing ayylmao in her life.
And she's qt too

I miss The Gifted too already...

Don't feel like you're obligated to make these threads. If you don't feel like making one dont force yourself to, we can go awhile without Amy threads, we are used to it.

I do too, those threads were fun. It's a show everybody can enjoy, just because the waifu game is so unbelievably strong

Yeah... saw someone trying to post Emma the other day, but it's not the same as a full Gifted thread... When is it coming back anyway?
Will Amy get a new job in between?

And OP... user is right. There was a time when we starved for threads to post Amy, and we had to lurk in Angel threads till someone was willing to discuss Illyria... now... the comfy is daily.
I'm just a bit worried that people wont see these as Angel generals or that we ran out of topics to discuss, though, as stated... I believe I at least can discuss things many times as long as someone else is interested too. But like I said, most of the regulars already know each other, so not much new there
IE... we all know how much why can't I stay ;_; hurts...

For awhile there was a guy trying to make Emma threads a thing, but I haven't seen him around for awhile, and I couldn't really help him much, I can only post Amy.
And occasionally pic related too.
As for when it comes back, no idea. I'd guess probably fall again. And who knows? Maybe Amy will guest star in MacGyver again or something. I watched 2 episodes of that shit just for Amy and have no regrets

Yeah... I just want comfy threads where quality show talk and Amyposting can coexist. I've stated this. Guess I've yet to find the right key for these threads, I think. If that makes any sense

Yeah I collected a few Emmas, but I can't really waifupost if it's not Amy... doesn't come natural. I do try to help though.

MacGyver huh?
Haven't watched that one yet. Looks like I have some Amykinos to catch up with... just felt lazy for all the shows she guest starred and I wan't sure if I'd understand them for just random eps... but screw it. Amy is Amy.

There also that Con Man web series with webm related
>Spider Amy will never climb on top of you to eat you ;_;

There's nothing to understand, it's a pretty braindead CBS procedural, not very good. But Amy was a cute in a couple episodes of it, so that was reason enough to watch.
Con Man I've been meaning to watch for awhile now, I'll get around to it... One of these days

Of course it does, but also like user said, the world is not yet ready for this comfy. so we gotta make it the Sup Forums way. How does the /who/ general exist everyday?
Mostly. I think Sup Forums is pretty straightforward. Pple gather for a specific show talk, preferably with a premise, it depends on luck too.
Even /reylo/ generals are a thing now. We deserve our place. That's why I wanted supernatural/buffy anons too, but I'm not sure they even know this thread exists.

But we'll get there...

A dumb procecural you say?
Neat. Will watch them episodes then.
I can never have enough qts

I agree user... Gotta take it thread by thread. /reylo/ generals, seriously?

check the catalog, see for yourself

>But we'll get there...
We already did, user. We made it. We've had over a week of daily comfy threads full of discussion of some of the most kino tv shows and lots of Amyposting. I never could have dreamt we'd have threads this comfy, but we did.

I usually try not to judge too hard...
but a general for shipping star wars characters is faggotry of the highest order

Yeah, I've seen them, I just don't get it...

Better not discuss this, because 200% mad.
NuWars makes a man angry.

Y-you're right, user. It's beautiful
When I first came here I wasn't even sure I'd find anons who liked Amy/Illyria/Fred as much as I do, but here we are. I always worry about crap, but we do have a good thing going on here.

I understand completely user.

>that unsure smile
CUUUUUUUUUTE
Atleast until I remember the context, then I get sad.
SIERRA.
TANGO.
OSCAR.
PAPA.
;_;

Well on that sad note, I gotta go to bed. Please enjoy this happy, smiling, loved Amy before I go. So long bros

I was about to leave too
Glad to post Amy along such patrician company

Hope you start soon with PoI OP... else we're gonna end up spoiling you the entire plot to you

Night everyone