So glad carrie fisher died once she started going turbo feminazi

So glad carrie fisher died once she started going turbo feminazi
youtu.be/NjwCh1hT7Ek [Open]

Hopefully she didn't advise anybody on nu-wars to stay away form drugs.

Me too. Even after she croaked every person I know couldnt shut up about "mental health" this and "drug problems" that.

She was a foul mouthed drug addled whore who nobody liked. How many things did she do after the first three star wars? Nothing relevant thats what.

Well boyegas a nigger so drug addiction is written in his DNA. Also ridley is extremly bland and ugly so shell be hitting the crack pipe to make up for the fact no one willingly wants to fuck an untalented hag.

>be aspiring actress
>get your first big break playing a strong female character
>the film is a huge hit, you're rocketed to superstardom
>your life is fantastic
>in a sequel the director asks you to wear a gold bra
>feel uncomfortable
>but you trust him
>you trust the director
>you put it on

>several years later and your career has disappeared
>see posters of yourself wearing that stupid gold bra in shops whenever you go out
>everywhere that one picture of you in the golden bra
>nobody wants to hire you
>spiral into a depression
>become an alcoholic
>life ruined
>eventually, after a lot of hard work, you pick yourself up
>you write memoirs about your life and become an inspiration to thousands of people

>invited back to the franchise
>advise the new actress not to wear the gold bikini
>you say this as a joke, but underneath the joke is a sincere warning that she should respect herself and not give in to the directors demands or her career and life may be ruined
>pass away a hero to many

>on a luxembourgish tapestry website, a greasy peanut calls you a turbo feminist

If you are a puritan bitch who thinks women should only wear burkas eventually then you deserve to have your grave pissed on

What the fuck are you talking about

Her parents were whacked out hippies that introduced her to drugs as a teenager.

His strawmen

Who wants to see Daisey Ridley in a bikini? They intentionally cast a chick with no body at all.

>implying a purity culture the level of shiara law isnt the endgame for feminists

Was her own choice to put on the bikini, should've thought about the consequences back then.

She rewrote half the scripts in Hollywood, so I think she did plenty.

dude.

She didn't. She lived with them. I don't think she ever railed about Lucas or said he was a misogynist. She just gave advice to a younger actress.

Ok so what's the problem?

>ywn have passsionate missionary sex on the sole purpose of procreation with an angel like that

why is life so unfair?

But didn't they make that because she asked for a sexier outfit, because she'd been wearing only white robes and slacks etc for the first two films.

Is there anything Leia gets remembered for aside from the Bikini? The weird danish haircut maybe?

I'm afraid that's my line.

>you either prattle around in a fetishist bikini in order to entice men; or spend life underneath a burka in order not to entice any men other than the right one
gr8 false dichotomy m8

Kill yourself newfag.
Carrie fisher was a crazy cokehead whore who fucked everyone on set but hamill, and she died a barren, senile old hag

OP BTFO

Would she tell the same thing to a girl, or gay, who would cosplay as slave Leia? Somehow I doubt she would lecture them about how sexist their appearance is.

Who?

she was always a feminist
but the older, sane kind

her life was literally never fantastic

The sane kind doesnt berate seuxal fanservice as “misogynist”