Whitewashing

>Whitewashing
Bad.
>Blackwashing
Good.

Can someone please fucking explain this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVIs0D2acgw
youtu.be/XTSdvS1msgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diversity = less white people

There

What...the book leaves the character ambiguous except the past about her husband...

fuck I hate how everything these days is political

>the author describing her as having “dark, thick eyebrows, a slight, slightly off-center nose (broken once, falling on rocks), and high cheekbones that spoke to the strong Asian heritage on one side of her family.”

because amerimutts love nigger dick

>main character is described as having asian heritage
>jewess gets cast
This should surprise no one.

you can't be racist against white people, get over it

>Blackwashing
>black
>washing
????????

if your gonna be racist, please be funnier

>whites don't complain when asian characters are whitewashed
I fail to see a problem here. Turnabout is fair play.

Jews are asiatic

And it's a good thing.

>Whitewashing Bad.
>Hershlag

>strong Asian heritage

Ah, that's why they did it, no Asians with sufficient star power for this kind of role.

This article title bothers me though. It acts like it's reporting on other people criticizing it but clearly is doing that criticizing itself.

>whites don't complain when asian characters are whitewashed
yeah they do. whites never miss a chance to hate on themselves

This. Make no mistake. These jackals hate you and your family. They are your enemy. Their end game is that you don't exist anymore.

So Jewish people are only white/nonwhite when it's convenient? That must be their true power.

Blacks cry about 'equality' but what they really want is revenge, with them on top and you beneath their boot.

There's your explanation

They should just dump it on Netflix like they are doing in all other civilized countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVIs0D2acgw

This is why people have stopped going to the movies.
The SJWs flip out about everything, so people just stop going because they want no part of it.
I give it a year before Hollywood starts ignoring them/paying them off to be quiet

they do , in easter eu

well she does have high cheekbones I think. Also Asian heritage doesn't mean you must have Asian-like eyes, which is probably what they are crying about.
My family has Chinese blood for 3 generations and we don't really look the part to most people. Other Asians seem to immediately notice because a lot always look at us and asks us what our ancestry is tho.

Doesn't go to well
youtu.be/XTSdvS1msgo

Your flat wide nose is the give away.

I guess the nose really tells

>Turnabout is fair play.

That's why you have the grill suck you off first, senpai.

Eating pussy is disgusting and goes against God.

Should I make my own thread for spoilers? I saw it at a press screening

whitewashing reinforces white supremacy

blackwashing undermines it

Liberals are hypocrites and inconsistent. All they know is what they hate.

Amen!

>strong Asian heritage on one side of her family.”

Which could mean that she is a quarter chink

Ok... what is the word for discrimination against a race without the whole power/oppression factor?

They used to be subtle about this. Now there's really no denying it.

>Literally a fake article

It’s gotten so much worse since the election.

It's LITERALLY an article that was removed from the website for being too racey. Do you even know what Thought Catalog is? Retard.

Fuck Diversity

Here. Got it. It's
>racist

As soon as you explain how
>diverse = homogeneous
>discrimination = equality
>tolerance = intolerance

Dammit forgot
>equal opportunity = equal outcome

It wasn't removed actually, it just has a disclaimer before you can read it. And like 75% of the comments are calling it a troll article.

White nerds sunk Ghost In The Shell literally over this.

Blacks can play whites
Whites can play Asians
Asians can play Natives

That's how it's been for a while now in Hollywood. The people who get screwed over the most are any sort of native American or Mestizo, (likely due to lack of actors) and redheads. For some reason Hollywood really wants to genocide redheads in particular.

Diversity to Hollywood means less white people. That's why Black Panther, which is 99% black actors, is being praised as perfect diversity. If a casting decision removes or replaces a white, it's good and wonderful, if it does the opposite it's terrorism and nazisim.

This is because in their hearts the people who make and produce these movies find whiteness disturbing, disgusting and abhorrent. They want a world with less, and ideally no whites, and they project their wishes on the screen.

How would you even insert other races into dunkirk? They hadn't been conscripted into the war yet. I mean, aside from the rare french north african slave person in france which is highly doubtful even that

>french north african slave person in france which is highly doubtful even that
Literally there in the movie, you can see him with french when two guys trying to board the ship with the wounded on a stretcher, it's like 20 minutes in.

Israel is in Asia. So is Turkey, where Khazars like her come from.

this
you have to keep in mind that EVERY black american grows up with his parents telling him "white people enslaved you, and they'd do it again if they could"
children's mind believe everything and exaggerate stuff
i don't blame them, it's the enviroment they're raised in

> Blackwashing

Are fucking retarded?

"Historical truth" is just white supremacist nazi oppression, only PoC may decide what really happened

>>Bahar Mustafa
>>White

wat

> white people enslaved you, and they'd do it again if they could

And that's a lie? Have you been in /pol before?

>can someone please fucking explain this to me

Sure. You're a brainlet.

>White
Bad
>Non-White
Good
That's it.

It's bad because you do this with everything, it's stupid and inaccurate. But that's how you people are

I mean do you really think Moses was white? You'll probably say yes.. and that's the problem

what is her name again?

>Enslave

Too costly. Plus they stay on our land. We want them to go back. All of them. At gunpoint if necessary.

Here it is again. Jewish rat playing the good old racial flip flop card. When (((they))) hire everyone through nepotism and heritage it's (((white))) Hollywood.

may li

thanks bud

Ok, all racial topics aside, how do you all think this movie is going to be? The books weren't bad, so I'm cautiously interested.

Pretty much your run of the mill of sci fi thriller flick, from the ads I could see that they were using interesting makeup and practical effects instead of cgi, so it might he interesting in that regard.

BUT, uts probably going to just be Predator with an all female cast and a lot of jump scares. Had everything not been so race bait-y and blatantly anti-white rn it might've been a solid movie but now everyone is going to freak out about it.

I think it something tribal. I can tell people are nordic background by just looking at them. Thus I never got why people thought Vikander wasn't Scandinavian, when to me she screams that she a swede or finn.

>Our land

You meant the land that was stolen from the native indians?? I see...

>half indian have white
So basically white

Fake article

t.Tyshone

Self hating and exploitive liberals don’t help either. They need to keep racism or the fear of it alive to advance there agenda. The click bait headlines are meant to cause division to both whites and blacks so we are all at each other’s throats about petty shit like character representation,

Correct. As the percentage of white people goes down, so would their representation in media.

Settle down, LeShitavius.

>the race of the character doesnt matter or effect anything
exactly so it should be a big beautiful POC mark!
>well no it should stay true to the mater-
what are you a racist xenophobic bigot?

this is the death of cinema

Already happened when the only things that cinema wants is remakes and franchises

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Let me guess. Netalee Hershlag is a "white" woman today.