Darkside Leaked Justice league

>from zack snyder cut

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EricBlackmon/status/963134652637577217
twitter.com/AnonBabble

master box cause evil man to break building and there are important building and sky is dark and based zack

Snyder is a visual genius, you twat

I loved Dawn of the Dead, but everything else has just been 13 year old boy core

What's going on here?

Listen. Snyder has his problems, but he is very visually driven. More so than other directors. If you don’t like his style, then fine. But please don’t belittle his fans as children. This is as someone who HATED Snyder’s films for years.

LEAKS

I just love DC Comics and am disappointed with what's happening to the DCEU. Call me a soyboy, but I preferred when Superman just flew around saving people and Batman was corny as shit with bat gadgets fighting crazies

I agree.

Are you joking? Why would I call you a soyboy? I agree with you. Adam West’s Batman was amazing. I loved the Bruce Timm cartoons when I was growing up.
I know Snyders vision was edgy as hell, but I liked it because it was HIS vision. But WB fucked him to make it more mainstream.
People won’t remember Justice League but they will remember Snyder’s films

fucking soyboy

growup

If he wanted to do a Dark Knight style Superman trilogy then he should have just done that and not helmed a new cinematic universe. He bit off more than he could chew and it ended up fucking over all of DC for the next 6 years at least

Why does Superman looks like Brolin Thanos?

I think Justice League did that. I liked the approach of having different visions for each director. It was like having different artists for different comic books.
WB should have let Snyder finish his trilogy, kept WW the way it was, and just kept rolling with the punches. They messed up as soon as they tried to mimic Marvel

I just want a Flash movie

With Ezra Miller?
I want a Shazam! Movie
he’s my favorite

yea ezra, but non homosexual cgi

If they reduce the quips, I’d like him. And the goofy running

twitter.com/EricBlackmon/status/963134652637577217

Cheque’d
That’s what I’m talking about. Levi getting buff.
This is another reason why I liked Snyder; he was working out as well. It wasn’t just that actors getting buff.

>Snyder is a visual genius

you made me laugh
That face is so silly

>these are the storyboards of a 500 million dollar movie based on comic book characters

they could've like spent some time on them

Lmao