Could Picard have taken the Gorn Captain?

Could Picard have taken the Gorn Captain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QXQ94RQrzw
youtu.be/bl5TUw7sUBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lost my eyesight when my eye balls rolled back into the sockets when I saw this on discovery

youtube.com/watch?v=3QXQ94RQrzw

i thought the gorn were actually nice, why does he keep a skelly- oh wait it's because the show is really dumb isn't it?

He'd thrown a cup of hot Earl Grey on him.

Gorn fight was pretty shit, but I was really suprised by other scenes in TOS. The fight choreography in a lot of scenes is acctually pretty decent and really holds up.

yes. hey, remember tribbles! TRIBBLES!

No, Picard was a fucking sissy who probably would have tried to give him a foot massage or something.

yes in the mirror universe

I think the reason why the Gorn episodes is even talked is that it was a terrible episode. It's not Spock's Brain bad, but it was bad.

He would have tried to reason with it until the Gorn was exhausted.

Only if he has mastered the double fist

>The fight choreography in a lot of scenes is acctually pretty decent and really holds up.
BAHAHAHAHA, all I can picture is Kirk beating Khan with a pipe awkwardly.

The rubber suit was probably impossible to move around in, let alone fight.

Picard would have sung him to sleep

youtu.be/bl5TUw7sUBs

The guy in the suit was probably pretty strong just to be able to bend the rubber for take after take. On top of that, he couldn't breath well and could barely see shit... based stuntman for sure.

I actually really enjoy the fight. It was a different time.

what episode of power rangers is this?

It's a shame you have to draw a fake beard and fake muscles on that twittering nonce to even make him remotely manly. Picard was filled to the brim with space-soy.

>Patrick Stewart in his mid-50s.

the gorn don't have the fingers to play the flute so they'd had no fucking chance of beating picard

If he could find a rudimentary lathe.

TV Picard or Movie Picard?

ToS was pretty action packed. A lot of episodes were solved with Kirk fighting something.

>People think Picard is soy just because he doesn't fire on shit constantly with his 1000zillion ton death machine.

There is actually a mirror universe comic where this is picard, I think it's called Mirror Broken it is by IDW comics, it's no bad too.