I started watching friends from the beginign again because, because of a thread I saw yesterday...

I started watching friends from the beginign again because, because of a thread I saw yesterday. I don't remember loving this as much as a kid. How can a nom=rmie show be this good? Maybe I just need friends. I'm drunk at midday, btw; This is a cry for help.

It's a good show but would you really want to hang out with any of those dorks?
t. buzzed at noon

>friends
More like cucks

I would. Sup Forums is basicalluy bassed on chandler, and that mesand we get a gf

Is it wierd that I want to be ross?
t. OP

The only one that get's cucked us rios and he get's cucked by a wioman, so that doesn't really count.

Did you know georghe cloony was on Friends?
Je plauys a doctoer

During the filming of Friends, Matt LeBlanc would suffer frequent mini strokes on set because of brain stem damage sustained during an automobile accident. These strokes caused him to break character and ad lib lines, responding to the other actors with confused babbles and unintelligible remarks.

Most of these occurrences were glaringly obvious and cut as the cast did retakes of various scenes, but a single incident remains - during the original airing of the season 3 episode "The One Where Ross And Rachel Take A Break", LeBlanc can be seen the background of a scene foaming from the mouth and violently shaking while inaudibly asking a nearby boom mic operator for a "hot dinner".

The scene was quietly edited out in subsequent syndication, but it can still be viewed on recordings of the original 1997 airing.

OK, I',m not drunk enough to think this is true. Is this an extension of the "$11 in his pocket meme?

its true

you can see the edition of the episodes are bad when chandler talks. on one frame the camera focuses on him talking, then the second frame the camera focuses on somebody else and chandler keeps moving his lips without the sound

>Sup Forums is based on chandler
haha

I'm dude weeded, not a cry for help (also no friends though)

chandler cucks joey.

Good show.

reminder that if you dont fancy rachel the most you're doing it wrong

Link ???

pump and dump

You can search eBay and find some expensive copies of the recordings. To my knowledge there were a few videos on YouTube but they might have been taken down, might consider checking there.

are you serious?

jesus christ user, imagine sucking on Monica's perfect tiny pink nips.

imagine fucking the shit out of her and then having a nap while she cleans the entire apartment and cooks dinner. literally the perfect woman.

are you?

Thats every tv show

>The only one that get's cucked us rios
>rios

i would still take her over aniston. courteney cox in her prime was unbelievable

you dumb ass mutha fucka

>Brazilian Friends
>They all live in the same favela
>Jose is a Brazilian soap actor whose catchphrase is "Uma Delicia"
>Chavez is the goofy prankster who moonlights as a drug runner in the brazilian cartel
>Rios is a stressed out cop that frequently finds himself in sticky situations captured on street cams
>Monique is a neurotic and spicy chef who loves to make monkey stew
>Raquel is a local weather girl sex goddess

It's an alright show, but it's no Seinfeld.

this is amazing

Rachel's body and meekness
Phoebe's personality
Monica's cooking ability

I've done it

>Phoebe's personality
Why? That negates all the positives.

no, but no show is

what's wrong with quirkyfu?

monicas face and body (for body rachel is also fine)
monicas personality
monicas cooking ability
rachels rich parents
phoebes nothing

How can a nom=rmie show be this good?

because they simply do not make shows like this anymore. no real problem with forced diversity, no topical/political jokes, no annoying as fuck characters meant to be a symbol for something. it's a comfy show with beautiful people and sets, has quality laughs and feels.

shes the biggest bitch of all the friends and gets away with murder because of 'oh le so le quirky n random XD'

Very fair point.

She'd be fun to be friends with, but *holds up spork* would get grating as fuck.

man you're no fun

How can you enjoy something that is so blatantly sexist and racist? They literally make fun of minorities, gays and people of colour. Disgusting.

its not even a normie show anymore. as soon as you could watch it on netflix faggots started crying over sexism and the lack of diversity. i hate my own generation so much.

does that mean Friends is for Nazis instead of normies?

Yes, the show staring Jews as Jews is for Nazis

wew