this and days of heaven are his weak spots/skippable ones

this

>the cinematography
>the dialogue
>best emma
>BASED keaton
>BASED norton
etc

It's important to me! Alright? Maybe not to you, or your cynical playmates whose sole ambition is to end up going viral and who, by the way, will only be remembered as the generation that finally stopped talking to one another. But to me... To me... This is-- God. This is my career, this is my chance to do some work that actually means something.

Means something to who? You had a career before the third comic book movie, before people began to forget who was inside the bird costume. You're doing a play based on a book that was written 60 years ago, for a thousand rich, old white people whose only real concern is gonna be where they go to have their cake and coffee when it's over. Nobody gives a shit but you. And let's face it, Dad, it's not for the sake of art. It's because you just want to feel relevant again. Well, there's a whole world out there where people fight to be relevant every day. And you act like it doesn't even exist! Things are happening in a place that you willfully ignore, a place that has already forgotten you. I mean who are you? You hate bloggers. You make fun of twitter. You don't even have a Facebook page. You're the one who doesn't exist. You're doing this because you're scared to death, like the rest of us, that you don't matter. And you know what? You're right. You don't. It's not important. You're not important. Get used to it.

great post to make me throw up
10/10

Birdman and KoC are for sure some of the greatest films ever made.
Loved that scene.

better out than in ;)

birdman is absurdist koc

koc goes the dark night of the soul route, birdman goes babby's first beckett play route

haven't seen koc so i'll check it out, ty for the rec

1. "To the Wonder".
2. "Song to Song".
3. "Knight of Cups".
4. "The New World".
5. "The Tree of Life".
6. "Voyage of Time".
7. "The Thin Red Line".
8. "Days of Heaven".
9. "Badlands".

>tripfag
ugh why

>film whose only quality is to be a single take
>it's a false single take

>only quality
pleb detected

Obviously you got it all wrong
It's the exact opposite

>nice trip
IƱarritu is a hack, Amores perros and 21 Grams are ok but the rest is lacking any sense of real true talent
Birdman is just a retelling of Sunset Blvd via Kaufman/Jonze, almost 15 years later when it should've been done

Birdman sucks and doesn't hold a candle to Knight of Cups

your a hack

Sorry Alex, I didn't like that remake with DiCaprio either

>it's bad because they released it in a certain year
weak

but Tree of Life is from this decade

yeah honestly knight of cups is great but tree of life is the most important film of the decade, bigger scope and much more powerful than knight of cups, even though i love that too

>Song to Song
is this bait? it's the worst Malick's ever made.

i agree
and my favorite is to the wonder

DUDE IM LOST LMAO

knight of dubs