Of course.

The more I see him the more attractive I find him
Wtf

I have similar feelings

Seeing people like him only makes me sad I'll never look like that

Ditto. Weird.

If that little shit wins over Oldman i'm going gay bashing

sucks cock for oscar

One's a Jew, the other called out Jewish control of Hollywood. It's already decided I'm afraid.

he wasn't that good in the movie. he was just decent

Also an ex of his claimed that he beat her, which is being reported in some papers. Oldman is getting #metooed as we speak

>fucks an apple
BRAVO!

No he was

no he wasn't. even the other guy was a better actor

No he wasn't

DDL is gonna win

They'd probably give it to DDL then. Only two performances in the running are honestly DDL and Oldman.

were you too busy sucking your black boyfriend's cock while the movie was playing to notice how mediocre of an actor this kikelet was?

HELLA TIGHT

Succumb to your desire

Timothee is overrated. He was ok in CMBYN but that's it. His performance is not for an Oscar. I know he will win over Oldman for other reasons.

LOL!

>le jew gonna win because he's a jew
Oldman is a lock from even a year ago.

Timmy is being shilled by fangirls and female actresses all over social twitter

Besides the trailers the only scene I've seen from the film is this awful clip.
youtu.be/YXXm3I64pLA

I thought the Wolfhard fags were annoying. These days all I see are Timothee amd Call Me By Your Name threads. Even Reylo general threads are better than this faggoty.

He's nominated for Call Me By Your Name, which is a much better movie

Wolfhard fags are not persistent as the milliefags or sophiafags these days

The movie isn't even that great. My gay brother gave me a copy of the book to read, and it's not that great either. I don't get the hype at all.

The "Weird you shake hands" line is said way too quick for that thought to pop into someone's head and Saoirses delivery of " UGH Omg I wasn't flirting" was dogshit
Maybe the whole film isn't like this and maybe this clip works better with context of the film but it really bugged me

Pitch me a movie starring Timothee and Finn Wolfhard.

>much better movie

Do you mean the movie that mostly straight females enjoyed? I laughed with most of the scenes in this movie but then again what you expect if the author of the book is a female, It's brokeback mountain over again. The Oscars are really law anyway, play a fag or a trap & you got it.

The book was written by a man

>produced by Sup Forums
>directed by tumblr

Neon Genesis Evengelion live action movie

Timothy Charlamagne

He will win. This kid's body of work is already impressive at such a young age (was in interstellar and Homeland) and he is dating Madonna's daughter.

>and he is dating Madonna's daughter

What does this have to do with anything? Also he was not the protagonist in those movies you talked about, just because he was there, it doesn't make him a good actor who deserves an Oscar. Many B & C list actors did kino movies. Your point? CMBYN is his only A-list role and he was average in it.

The only sign that MAY increase the odd of him beating Oldman is if Chalamet wins BAFTA over the other 4 British nominees. Otherwise, not putting your bet on Oldman is pure lunacy.

Actually not a bad idea.

you're welcome fags

Oldman, ready to die?

Timmy lusts over Frank Ocean's BBC so hard. White bois lose again: youtube.com/watch?v=4zk95wCSxg0

It's Moonlight for white people

Wolfhard posters are more classy and less thirsty desu. Probably bc Finn is younger

>he was not the protagonist in those movies
It doesn't matter, it shows range because he is not some twink emo faggot irl that only plays fag roles as himself, having done nothing else before. Good movies with bad actors don't exist.

I'm not gay but I want a Timee bf

Moonlight was shit.

>he is not some twink emo faggot irl

No way a hetero man would type this, especially to support a twink in Hollywood who only becaem popular by acting as himself in a gay movie. You either are one of his female fans who like him for his looks and you are so blind to see that he can't really act too well or a fag who likes him for the same reasons.

Oldman is going to win.

Dunkirk deserves BP but damn Gary Oldman deserves that Best Actor