How many one last rides he's going to have?

How many one last rides he's going to have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWC8kDkv3Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=FVwnOM1Dook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xXx 1 is a really good film.

As long as they keep making Ice Cold Coronas, he will keep riding

How is he still around? He seems like such a relic of that X-treme nu-metal period of the early 00’s

One last ride..

It's about family.

Why is he so fast?

lmao wtf he looks like sanic

looks like the webm of all those autistic youtubers doing shitty green screen running

>he's gonna get you

Explanation:

Vin decides to leave plane that's going fast. So he starts slowing down, and by going in the opposite direction he gains speed much faster than he would have had he not decided to leave said plane.

post some webm kinos

I just dont understand how he couldnt have the self awareness to understand that he wont be able to play the guy in 'The last witchhunter'. That movie was singlehandedly ruined by him playing the main guy

youtube.com/watch?v=UWC8kDkv3Hg

>how he slowly gets up.
Gets me every time.

the fuck is this real?

Imagine seeing that shit going on while you're commuting

Since he's racially ambiguous he was able to merge with the 2010s latin promotion of actors and style

No, no, you don't understand the message! He's riding erry tiem like it's his last!

>How many one last rides he's going to have?

Toretto lives his life "a quarter mile at a time" so just go with it bro, turn your brain off.

utter garbage

HE'S GONNA GET YOU

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY

Is that Denis?

post linkara edition

He should fuck these films off and concentrate on making more Riddick ones.

I hate snap zoom so much

At this rate hes gonna be too old for a new Riddick film

Dont know wtf his problem is, the last Riddick happened only because of him, I thought he liked the character. What a sellout

Or a sequel to the Last Witch Hunter.

tfw he's probably just searching for a decent woman and accidentally ended up in the wrong place

youtube.com/watch?v=FVwnOM1Dook
:(

Just give us more animated Riddick episodes you fat bald FUCK

he lives for that shit

The plane is falling and Vin is running away from it which appears to be really fast.

They had to snap zoom because the camera operator didn't know what he was supposed to be focusing on until it was too late. And yes, they really did strap rockets to a storage container and made it go flying sky high over the highway.