Ummm, GUYS!?!?!

Ummm, GUYS!?!?!

WHAT ARE WE DOING?!

It's the only way to combat the juice

Sick of this movie and the piece of shit isn't even out yet.

I don't know about it but I'm jacking off to that qt redhead co-worker of mine

Without the 1's this would probably be the best movie ever made

no, they're winning. Black Panther was at 6.7 IMDB and now it's up to 7.0. Do not let the shills win. 1 star the fuck out of this movie.

did you really expect it to stay in the 6's? Once it gets 200k+ votes it will stabilize in the high 7's. Get Out was the same

Looks like a lot of people are giving a bad movie good reviews because it has black people

I agree

doesn't look authentic without some 2's and 3's so please vary your responses, everyone

>we

Im excited for the movie but I voted 1 just bc im tired of people treating it like the marthin luther king jr of movies and black actors attitudes of "we had to watch your whypipo movies now lets shove it in your face that you have to watch a movie with black people in it" like its the first goddamn movie I watched with a black lead

>9000 10/10s
Why people say shills don't exist? They don't hide anymore

The way imdb weighs the votes it might be more effective to vote 4 or 5.

A Ghost Story got nothing but 10s and 1s as well. You can't spell avant-garde without the word ambivalence.

Happens with literally every movie that comes out, especially Disney. This is nothing new

>more than half of all voters state that this is a perfect film with no flaws
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I would have gone to see it but that's the type of shit that turned me off from it. Everyone's treating this movie as if it's some sort of fucking cultural revolution, because it has a bunch of black people in it. That, and what I believe is the new marketing technique to make it seem like the entire film is under attack from the "alt-right". I'm not even interested anymore.

Why does this board suddenly pretend that most movies didn't already get lots of 10s before release on IMDB? If you think this is unique to Black Panther you're delusional

>up to 7
Try harder. It's the only way.

It's just a larger scale of what this thread is doing. I bet most of them admit that it isn't anywhere near perfect and a lot acknowledge it's bad.

to be fair most movies on IMDb exhibit the same behaviour

online ratings are inherently polarizing, people only seem to want to rate something if they LOVED it or HATED it

t. data analyst

That's why the YouTube like/dislike button was a better idea than the stars system as much as my nostalgia might say otherwise.

You guys are gonna blame this on us...

>not using the ISIS strategy and taking credit for everything to increase infamy and prestige

It is in some parts of the world. Saw it here in S. Korea.

No one gives a shit. The movie is probably fine. It's not like The Last Jedi, which was genuine garbage. Fuck off back to Tumblr you edgy bitch.

If you fags were smart you'd all vote 10s so that ordinary people would realize something was up then this movie got number 1 in the top250

Ha. Ha. Yeah. And you know what would really screw with those "normies" is if the movie got an Oscar, and a bunch of sequels, and spin-offs ultimately becoming a multi-billion dollar franchise!

Then the "normies" will really be like, "Whuuuuuut?"

that's what rotten tomatoes it, look how that works out

You realize it's a comic book movie right

Can you stop with the retarded false flag shit no one cares

HAHA yeah that would sure show them, imagine if like a comic book character plastered in makeup won an oscar and a foreign obscure british director got a bunch of acclaim.

Then the normies would really wake up to cape shit hahaha, they would be all like "what have we been doing the past few years" only then will cape shit be in ashes

Can’t believe Disney bought a bunch of 10 star reviews. Do you know how hard it is to raise an average by .5 (it’s 7.1 now) with tens of thousands of data points in one day?

No. Fuck it! Let's all 10 star the movie. Make it obvious how fake the rating is!

>the state of america right now

I was a fan of the comics and I really wanted to see the movie, but this has been such a politicization of race that I feel completely disgusted and repelled by it. It fucking sucks.

THEY ARE WINNING

I REPEAT

THE SJW LIBERAL FEMINISTS SHILLS ARE WINNING

YOU ARE LETTING THEM WIN

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

THE ABSOLUTE KEKHOLDARY STATE OF THIS FUCKING PLACE

BUMP

No they're not winning! We're voting 10s now.
That means WE are winning.

>caring this much about capeshit

All Disney movies are the same corporate turds in different skin

the movie isn't out yet though?

>movie is released in some parts of the world
>score goes up

it's almost like normal people liked it

Nice internet "reviews"

This, I've just bought 8 tickets so Disney makes a ton of money too. Normies won't know what hit them hahahahaha!!! You should do it too

I'm the alt-right known as Sup Forums and I hacked this score because it's literally white genocide and I'm also racist.

you dont need to see it to understand its cultural impact, lets not be racist here

FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG !

This is a disney intert that wants nigger thinking BP is victim of some evil white campaign.

FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG ! FALSE FLAG !