What are some scenes that men are allowed to cry watching them? Pic very much related

What are some scenes that men are allowed to cry watching them? Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WnfdpZYp_s
youtube.com/watch?v=79O--iBi-VM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha4SHiHf8Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=SfGeYdOeh3w
youtube.com/watch?v=H7V1fuI7bTI
youtube.com/watch?v=iU9yMN1MCfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do americans really do this

Again.

All of them. If you think that you're not "allowed" to cry whenever the feeling strikes you, you're not a man

If I cried every time I felt like it I'd be a woman.

modern day feminists won't have you believe this. Men, and their petty emotions, are irrelevant.

>balloons
pls explain

youtube.com/watch?v=1WnfdpZYp_s

wrong Nathan FOR YOU clip

youtube.com/watch?v=79O--iBi-VM

The ending of Big Fish really got me

>If I cried every time I felt like it I'd be a woman
You're already a woman if you feel it that often

>that dialogue
are Americans really this unintelligent how they speak?

if shit like this doesnt make ya cry yer a faggot youtube.com/watch?v=Ha4SHiHf8Vw

So once? I agree.

>If you find it hard to follow that reflects more on how intelligent you are than on them

Language and everything humans do (if intelligent) will become more efficient.

>that's why gaming is such a turn on for your Brian

FIELD OF DREAMS HAHAHAHA

I plan on watching it today, so maybe I'm posting it for my own sake.

Is this parody?

what? that dialogue was not hard to follow brainlet. In fact, I was saying the opposite. why the fuck do they have to spell everything out for the audience in that scene?

Is the average viewer really this inept in their comprehension? What happened to nuance and subtlety and any depth of real emotion?

Scenes like this feel like a simple AI system was fed "basic human emotions for children" as input and spit out a bunch of awful expositional dialogue.

It's a service provided to more than average size people so they can ride a horse, great service, I did it twice

lol no it doesnt you moron

>he's trying to convince the Doctor to Operate him.

wtf would you do when convincing somebody else?

not try and explain it to a T and what not?

lol i'd love to see you act.

>I just found a faggot

>that gun store owner who complained about our "pussified society" or something but then turned out to have an "uh-oh" ring tone on his bluetooth

The poetic irony was overwhelming

I'll take that as a yes

I got emotional

Since this is a veiled NfY thread, so what’s the opinion. Is the show over after that perfect finale?

What? No way!

ah ok, it's a Nathan UUUU video. kek

this

Part of being man and/or responsible adult is being able to suppress the instinct to cry at times when its not appropriate to cry.

Dumping scenes that I’ve teared up in.

This one is even sadder with the state of the two actors, and knowing that the white haired one blew his brains out before this even hit theaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfGeYdOeh3w

fuck you for reminding me of this

tfw you have been thoroughly conditioned to get choked up whenever the string section swells up

Old people tend to do it for me, and I thought Bill’s closing statements were great advice for how to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7V1fuI7bTI

How is it not appropriate to cry in a movie theater or in your living room. I don’t bawl, but I shed tears of a movie was affective. Part of being an adult is knowing when it’s cathartic to cry

Superman...

MUST. NOT. CRY.

That fucking candy box still hunts me at night

>Amazing grace starts playing on the Bagpipes

Love that movie.

Christ.
Is this a ballad to all the useless nobodies that nobody wants?

I mean all that in a good way.

youtube.com/watch?v=iU9yMN1MCfY

Feels empty compared to the movie scene.

sent it in reference to "ballad to all the useless nobodies that nobody wants"; regardless, elliott smith has sadder songs than that scene

Well im sure elliot smith is a great music maker/song writer.

I CRIED LIKE A FUCKING MADMAN

fatfuck detected
hahahahaha

Id give up on that experience.

I don't think that would work, the lifting power of helium is only like 6 pounds per 1000 cubic feet