What are some underrated movie villains?

What are some underrated movie villains?

I hardly ever hear anyone bring up Phillip Seymour Hoffman in Mission Impossible 3. He was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px2M8kuS91U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I SAID
I HAVE MURDERED A MAN
AND I WANT TO CONFESS

idk he was kinda dull and uninspired in MI 3

faggot drughead got what he deserved

This. I thought he phoned it in, definitely a role he took for the paycheck.

DRA-COOL-A?

POPCORN

He had really good hearing.

And after that, we're gonna do another little job. Like I'm gonna put a bullet hole in your FUCKIN' forehead, and I'm gonna FUCK the brain hole!

Bucho from "Desperado". Who knew Joaquim de Almeida could be so funny?

"Bitches, leave."

Zod in Man of Steel.

come on, everyone (with any taste in action movies) ranks him highly as a villain

PSH phoning it in is still better than most actors at their best

I have to agree. He clearly didn't give a shit throughout the entire film but still managed to outact every other actor in every single scene.

based Brother Justin

He gets overlooked due to being in one of the worst films in the series but Chistopher Walken as a Bond villain was top kino

MI3 is sucha perfect script. Look at the way we get him introduced

He should play more villains.

He does a great impersonation of Cruse, and I don't think that something you do without giving a fuck

Underrated in creature design. Personalitywise he was just kind of a bored pussyhound, but Krull and Legend are pretty much two of the only scifi/fantasy movies to have a great looking villain.

All underrated.

>put on a Mission Impossible kino
>villain is a blond male

It's another thread were faggots don't like MI3.

it's not great desu famalam

without hoffman it's barely mediocre.

It's a great flick, Cruise is just peferct, the setpieces are awesome and the rythm just doesn't stop

I don't remember a single setpiece. Then again, it has been over 5 years since I've seen it.

First, it begins with a fantastic prologue. Yes, the german scen is weak, but then you get the Vatican, the bridge shootout, the absolutely genious ellipsis of the assault to the laboratory, Cruise running like nobody else can, and a cool fistfight with main villain, just before Cruise dies and resurrects

how can you forget that?

I had completely forgotten about the bridge until you mentioned it. I remember thinking it was good though.

the scene where he guns down his own employees was fucking brutal

Anytime Lithogow plays a villain but especially in Ricochet

youtube.com/watch?v=Px2M8kuS91U

this

Shakespeare wrote poems about this.

is it true that killed himself because critics kept fellating his performances even while he was phoning it?

Wrong

Billy Zane?

I thought he came across as a gross pigfaced faggot.

Oh wait that's every role by that overrated smack head.

>implying he wouldn't be considered the best actor of all time if he looked like brad pit

Someone post a list of every movie that Cruise runs in.

>implying people would give a sht about him if he wasn't ugly as sin (hurr me relate to him durr) and dead.

Leo in Django