Compare the female supporting cast of Black Panther to Uhura from Star Trek

Compare the female supporting cast of Black Panther to Uhura from Star Trek.

Look how low we've gone.

You're comparing africans to an american black woman.. there's going to be differences.
That's like comparing a brit to a russian

WE

I'd fuck em all.

But all of them are qt, the only ironic thing here is that rich black women in africa, living in the cities usually straighten their hair, but rich black american women more often have more natural (but still processed or extension based) hair.

>I'd fuck em all.

even her?

And these two are the better looking ones, it gets much worse like that gorilla named chick

>smartest person on the planet
>wears something that prevents her from turning her head

ESPECIALLY her

>wtf now i also want rich black waifu

could i sell myself with my skincolor?

Especially her. She's almost fucking 60 and still fuckable.

Fuck yes, I would love angela bassett to be my african mommy

I actually have been in a relationship with a black afrocaribbean qt with well off parents. It's great, although they do joke she loves white guys, so being white might help.

>That's like comparing a brit to a russian
No... it's be like comparing Dutch to Afrikaaner, or Brit to WASP unless we are talking East African vs AfAm in which case your point has more merit .

>afrocaribbean
These ones are actually hot though, the sub-saharan are the ones with ugly facial features

why do nigger women always look pissed off?

duh, because their black

This women is almost 60

BASED BLACK PANTHER COSTUMES

LOVE BLACK PANTHER!

SEE IT IN THEATERS NOW!
98% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES!

OMG

WUZ

Is one of the female characters in Black Panther a love interest or are they stereotypical ''STrong Indepwendent BLACK WOMYN Who dindu need no MYAN''?

one of them is, the other (the bald nigress) is a love interest for antagonist's henchman who does jack shit.