>white

i LOVE this meme

>We Know

>Kurtzberg and Lieber
>white

>Stanley Lieber
>Jacob Kurtzberg

>white

A shifty con jew and a master comic artist.
Maybe kirby will be made honorary black

Not only that, he was created to sell more comics to blacks, just like the movie is made to sell more tickets.

I really hope people are not trying to drag Kirby's name though the mud on FB...

At least it got your attention, and that's what counts.

Here it is, all fixed 4 u. Less triggered now?

Kirby was
white
old
Jewish

You KNOW the SJWs hate his guts.

>hurr durr white niggas aint white
>woah this black person isn't black she's white and that's why she was at NASA!!

>Mup buh mip much dik bixnood muhfucka

Jews are "white" when it's convenient for them. Like, when 90 percent of the #metoo scandal was rich Hollywood Jews, they used it as an opportunity to berate all men for their percieved actions, when Jewish Hollywood is a total rape den. Or, how most of the slave ships were owned by Dutch and Portuguese Jews, yet white America is blamed for bringing your spook asses over here.

>white
>Jewish

pick one nigger

Post it on twitter, bitch boy.

this is literally 'so what?' the thread

jews are white

They also did it for the sake of diversity in comics, because they had no black heroes.

More like two jews and Stan lee was just testimonial Kirby did the all work

T. Jew
The majority of white skinned kikes come from the khazar tribe, who converted to Judaism during the holy wars in order to avoid fighting for European Christendom against the Islamic hordes. Jews are eternally subversive and will tell you how white they are when it suits them. But make no mistake, they are eternally, and thus eternal outsiders to any white identity, first and foremost.

>it's a rightwingers think everyone is as utterly incapable of understanding nuance as they are thread
bye

>Sup Forums is so buttblasted they're literally trying to pass Jews as white
You can't make this shit up.

so what? The guy on the right doesn't even look white btw

Haha that's what Sup Forums secretly wishes to be the truth

Nice tits