Black Panther Ought to Win Marvel Studios Its First Oscar

> Its hair-and-makeup team deserves credit, though that branch often favors transformative and old-age makeup jobs.
> Michael B. Jordan ought to be considered as a candidate for Best Supporting Actor. His angry, covetous Erik Killmonger is the sort of villain you can’t take your eyes off of, and his story line is rooted in the film’s most resonant real-world themes of race and inequality. To honor him would be a tip of the hat towards Black Panther grounding its fantasy world in something tangible and urgent, and a pat on the back for one of our most promising actors.
> Ruth E. Carter’s costumes surely deserve contention for an Oscar win, but over the next year as new contenders come and go, spare a moment to consider Black Panther’s tragic foe.

vulture.com/2018/02/black-panther-marvel-studios-oscar.html

Writer also mentioned best picture and cinematography.

Black Pander am I right?
Fucking hell

To be fair I agree in principle because the Oscars have begun sniffing their own farts way too much. Wonder Woman, Logan should have been both nominated for BP. There should be more movies for "the people" nommed.

Why not? The Oscars are shit anyway. Hell, give Black Panther the Nobel Prize while we're at it.

As if people didn't want to watch Oscars to begin with, yeah, just make the show even more political

>Danai Gorilla
can't make this shit up

If Sebastian Stan doesn't get an Oscar, then none of them deserve one.

>oscar for hair and make-up
They're just bald. I could've done this. I don't get it. Does shaving a few heads deserve an oscar now?

DChad here. so wait marvel doesnt have 1 academy award yet?

>hair and makeup team
>2/3 of the women are bald

This. Obama got a Nobel just for getting elected.

if Logan didn't even got a pity nod, no other capeshit should
less a MCU movie

Something given has no value, only things you have earned.

If you award prizes to movies thing that have not earned it on their own merit, you destroy the value that the prize represents. SJW Pandering will destroy the last snippet of value the Oscars currently have.

They should definitely do this.

Wonder woman for bp? Leave please

It's going to win more Oscars than that piece of shit lord of the rings movie

It'll win at least 3 Oscars.
Also, check em

>Wonder Woman, Logan should have been both nominated for BP.

please off yourself

>hair and make up team
>all of them are bald
???

Hair and make up are a single category so the actual subject would be make up (the make up is indeed pretty well done in this movie so why not, after all Suicide Squad got that one)

>Caring about award shows when it's been confirmed the people voting don't care about the majority of movies
There should be a blacklist version of awards
People in the industry should be voting and not rich people who know other rich people

>Black Panther gets nominated.
>Wonder Woman pusher get furious.

>Oscars are nonsense
And

>NO

its a shit movie

>Logan
Maybe

>wonder woman
Fuck off

The day a capeshit mindless movie wins best picture is the day I'll know the US has become 100% idiotic.

R*ddit is that way

just wait until Black Panther and you will see

The funniest thing about his nobel prize is that people genuinely think that that prize is proof of his competence.

>wow,he just became a president and he already won the nobel prize,imagine the wonders he will accomplish in the next 8 years!