Cast him, Sup Forums

Cast him, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uvN8urhSfZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me. Just get me a personal trainer to bulk up.

>Inb4 kinolets who haven’t seen any of Cavill’s work outside of DC crap flood the thread and say he can’t act.

He has the physique and can carry the energy for the role.

Idris Elba.

You'd need to cast three actors: Child Guts, Twink Guts, and Grown Ass Man Guts.

Unironically Tom Hardy

this. just needs a slight tan

Miuras art used to look a lot better

I'm here to see this.

There is certainly an actor that can play him but he's definitely not a white caucasian. You'll have to get a foreigner.

such a good movie

Young Dolph

And The Goose as Griffith.

I get what you're saying but it's a western medieval dark fantasy setting. A caucasian would fit way better than an azn. Assuming anyone can create a half decent adaptation of the most unadaptable manga ever.

>inb4 gus is white

^
Nope. Not inb4

Reminder that /ourguy/ is literally uncastable.

His physique is not big enough for guts.

Guts is a fucking powerhouse of muscle because he trains the hardest and has had the toughest and most battle scarred life.

Cavill just has the generic superhero physique. I think guts would need a legit bodybuilder level physique similar to arnie as conan to portray how fucking huge and strong he is compared to your average person.

Henry Cavill

already a thing

So, the guy who plays the mountain in GoT?

He should just play every role. Except Gennon he should be the only white guy.

Is the Eclipse the most plot-central cucking of all time?

I'm not saying he's asian, I don't know exactly what ethnicity he would be , probably mixed up, but he has a brown shade and dark hair.

Obviously not the same bodytype. He said bodybuilder not strongman.

no hafthor is too tall, more like pudzianowski

nah, hes more along the lines of pippin lel but pippin is ultragiganigga so i dont think the mountain would work.

I think Dan green's physique or similar would be perfect for guts.

Obviously finding an actor with that insane of a physique who is ALSO looks like guts and is actually good at acting is next to impossible but its nice to dream.

LOL @ having some dyke Jew boy play a character that was literally made to look perfect in every single fucking way.

Nnna... Sorry. He's not handsome enough. Okay, let me rephrase, he's extremely handsome, but Guts is on another level. Guts looks sexy when he's staring off in the distance pondering life. Cavill? He's too bland. Looks like there's not much thought going on in that head.

Sup Forums

t,nignog

>omg he called a Jewish person Jewish
>"fuck off racist"

yfw Disney buys the right and makes it revolve around Casca played by a white british brunette with posh accent

i just want to post this image but i dont know who to reply to

Nope. Just stating facts.

Tadzio is the only answer I would accept but once again: no one can properly compete with the perfection that is embodied by Griffith.

who would play Griffith?

People always post asians but i dont think Griffith (or any characters in Berserk for that matter) look asian at all.

o shit nice

Good taste user.

lel those photos are so obviously photoshopped its unreal. Look at his lats/waist in the second picture.

Only one that should get the role is Moner

Owen Wilson?

Just no.

But he'd be a super useful Abigail if they ever make another Street Fighter movie.

It's Synthol injections my Kang

its both

Uh... dude thats pretty much it. Thats as close as someone could get to looking like Griffith without looking like a cartoon character.

michael b jordan

>manlet
no

By far.

These days he's the only one who could pull it off.

A woman would have to be cast as him.

a very buff josh duhamel

Tilda Swinton

Kek

>takes dick in the ass
>/ourguy/
For you.

>will use any means necessary including whoring himself for money
It's peak fascism

no

I have never seen a good live action adaptation of a manga or anime

You don't want that. No one wants that.

Yes and not even close

It's not clever fascism. A cleverer man would've gotten the money without whoring himself out.

/thread

What about the unsung hero of the series?
youtu.be/uvN8urhSfZs

Edge of Tomorrow

Wow

It's so close it makes me think Griffith was based on him.

Griffith himself argues that it was way faster and safer than any other option. 10 battles or one night with the old guy. And since hes an enemy commander he can't really slander Griffith either.

Even has the ethnic ambiguity

Good taste anons.

>Twink Guts

Timothee Chalamet

Wanting to take some dick probably helped his decision, too.
He was straight up in love with Guts.

Kek

I'm thinking Tom Hardy or The Mountain from GoT.

Unironically John Cena

>implying that homosexual sex (the most sublime expression of male virility) isn't the apex of fascism

You're slightly based.

The nuclear family is the apex of fascism. Just ask anybody on the left.

>cruiselet movie
>good
try again

c-can we cast Slan...

Why did they change his character design?

Golden Age - Conviction Arcs are best design

I dunno what you mean by 'they'. Berserk is the work of a single Manga artist. My guess is that it's supposed to emphasize Guts getting older over time.

bingo.

Do you not understand Cavill is 6'1 240 lbs in batman versus superman. He's body builder size.

If by getting older, you mean looking more like Bruce Campbell with every year. What a chin.

>Jerome if Niggia.jpg

there are so many cheap sluts in the US, just pick a random one from the street

Alexis Texas

Vincent D’Onofrio as MOZGUS SAMA

not bad

You're pulling those numbers out your ass.

The only stats i can find for him in BVS is 92kg which is 202lbs

Bodybuilders back in the 70s and 80s who were 4 inches shorter than cavill weighed more than that on-stage at 6% bodyfat. Cavill is around 12% bf in this pic so at least a couple of kilos are fat.

Just for reference, Arnold weighed around 107 kg on-stage (given he has a couple of inches of height on arnold) and 120kg off season.

If you compare Cavill in
to somebody like Dan Green who is over 100kg at 5ft 10ish and is actually strong
its no fucking contest.

Chris Jericho

Who actually says Guts isn't white?

i dont like this choice
i love it

Nicholas Cage

since when has dark shades and dark hair been non european? Any mediterranean or tanned european in general would fit best