Why do people conviently forget about blade. First black male lead superhero movie

Why do people conviently forget about blade. First black male lead superhero movie.

This is just Xavier Renagde Angel all over again.

that's from the videogame deus ex where you could select black denton. nice try

Because racist altright pansies have the attention span of a mosquito.

Because it was made during a time when people didn't care about PC

Why? Because it didn't get released when Black people wanted to cry about everything. It was also not released when White people were expected to apologize for being good at their job or successful.

Some motherfuckers are always tryna iceskate uphill.

Blade was in 1998
Steel was in 1997

Why do people keep forgetting about Steel, one of the first comic book movies with a black protagonist?

Hes talking about black people not acknowledging it you dumb black ape

cuz it was absolute dogshite

This

>blade
>First black male lead superhero movie
but youʻre wrong

What happened?

Because it wasn't made by disney, you fell for disney's viral marketing, it's always the same shit, if it was a Thor flick, you'd be like 'wow look how manly Thor is, masculine kino' if it was a new star wars flick, you'd be like 'REEEEEEEEEE GRILL IS STUPID AND RUINED MUH FRANCHISE, NIIGEEEER REEEEEEEE' if it was a superman flick, you'd be like 'OH MY GOD look how handsome and masculine superman is, SNYDER KINO', you're obsessed, capeshit has rot your brain.

He wasn't really a super-hero

what about Catwoman?

First black super hero in this generation. And this climate especially. Both political extremes are obsessed with race, and it's just boring

Ever since I noticed this, I've thought the dudesex devs were lazy as fuck. Literally identical to denton's look.

too mean and violent for soyboys